Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

'rapists' Are Exposed Naked And Demonstrated For Attacking A 17-year-old Girl' I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'rapists' Are Exposed Naked And Demonstrated For Attacking A 17-year-old Girl' I (735 Views)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Mothers, Your Daughters Are Exposed To Rapists Under Any Of These Conditions / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'rapists' Are Exposed Naked And Demonstrated For Attacking A 17-year-old Girl' I by EstherAdaeze: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Infuriated and angry villagers in the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India severely penalized two men they accused of raping a 17-year-old girl. The angry mob paraded the duo naked through the streets of Yingkiong in far northeastern with their hands tied behind their backs as women slapped them, while some little children pour them water, and some spit on them.

It has really been a shameful thing to both rapers who deliberately raped the poor girl by force without even having mercy on the age of the poor girl, while some people said, why not they go and pay some prostitutes hanging on the street seeking for intercourse.

The 'rapists' were reportedly handed over to local police after they were humiliated in public, round about the village and around the markets in the village.

Continue reading>>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2018/03/rapists-are-exposed-naked-for-attacking-a-17-years-old-girl.html

Re: 'rapists' Are Exposed Naked And Demonstrated For Attacking A 17-year-old Girl' I by Samidoh: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rubbish
Dis world should just end
;Dabegoooo make e never end
Re: 'rapists' Are Exposed Naked And Demonstrated For Attacking A 17-year-old Girl' I by HOLYDICK(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
India and rapists are like ipob and drugs

Inseparable

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. / Ghanaian Judge Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Court Session (vid / Beware Of Harry Nate Tiemo, He Is A Fraudster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.