Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Scam is everywhere, mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam is everywhere, mmm (1968 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who has heard of Nettgame b4, I just saw their advert on facebook.... Tried googling them buh they don't have much history, maybe cuz they are new sha.

They want to pay #200 naira for anyone who can play the demo account without using real money and accumulate the cash up to 2million naira.....

I want to know if anyone else saw the advert or heard of them, the app is just 4mb but that 4mb na strong thing....

If you have heard of em, please make a quick review, I can't waste my MB for trash, I need some reviews

1 Like

Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by SilverG33k(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2018
You should try it yourself bruv.... Then tell us your experience
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2018
SilverG33k:
You should try it yourself bruv.... Then tell us your experience

I eventually downloaded the app, played the demo and got close to 2.5milli, lol.... I was given 200naira real cash as promised and I played with the 200naira, I could raise it up to 1k so I cashed out the 1k this morning....

I'm even surprised how fast they paid me, on a sunday, maybe its automated sha
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
0luwatope:

I eventually downloaded the app, played the demo and got close to 2.5milli, lol.... I was given 200naira real cash as promised and I played with the 200naira, I could raise it up to 1k so I cashed out the 1k this morning....

Please share more light to it... How will I go about it
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
0luwatope:

What's the name of the app... I want to download it please
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
steviano:

What's the name of the app... I want to download it please

Huh, its NettGame - Just visit their parent website www.nettstack.com

The thing sweet die, been playing it all day using multiple accounts, 4 of it was detected and restricted while the rest of my account (7) has crossed the 2milli landmark and I got the #200 on each of the account. If you need tutorial on how to create multiple accounts without getting restricted, send a mail to topefunofficial@gmail.com, not free tho!!
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2018
0luwatope:

The thing sweet die, been playing it all day using multiple accounts, 4 of it was detected and restricted while the rest of my account (7) has crossed the 2milli landmark and I got the #200 on each of the account. If you need tutorial on how to create multiple accounts without getting restricted, send a mail to topefunofficial@gmail.com, not free tho!!
Na wa ooo... You still want one collect money for teaching me how to make just 200 naira?

2 Likes

Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
0luwatope:

Please how will I accumulate my demo to 2 million
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
What's the winning strategy... I want to know I can easily fund my account without waiting for the demo to accumulate
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
steviano:

Na wa ooo... You still want one collect money for teaching me how to make just 200 naira?

Every way na way.... I teach people foc sef, how much be 200naira, those who sent mail to me got it free, life aint that hard
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
steviano:
What's the winning strategy... I want to know I can easily fund my account without waiting for the demo to accumulate

Boss, without you playing the demo account, you can't get a perfect winning strategy....

Mine own strategy is playing at 50% to 70% winning probability, it works all the time, but if your winning strategy is 90%, the pay will be very low and if village people allow you to lose, OYO!!

Stick with the 50% to 70% and don't put much money on it
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2018
0luwatope:

Boss, without you playing the demo account, you can't get a perfect winning strategy....

Mine own strategy is playing at 50% to 70% winning probability, it works all the time, but if your winning strategy is 90%, the pay will be very low and if village people allow you to lose, OYO!!

Okay thanks... I did that but won fir awhile and later lost all my 200naira bonus... How cam one fund his account I would love to try it again
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by SilverG33k(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2018
For the mod that ban me for 2weeks, I reserve my curse....
Apart from the OP, who else has used nettgame and got paid?
Man is broke here
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
SilverG33k:
For the mod that ban me for 2weeks, I reserve my curse....

Apart from the OP, who else has used nettgame and got paid?

Man is broke here
I use there 200 naira to play and I withdraw 600 naira the same day... There payment is fast but I have not funded my account for once
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by foworaboy(m): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Please can you tell me when they will credit the #200 because I have crossed the 2million target and messaged them via email but it's almost 14 hours nothing yet..thanks
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by oyoni(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2018
The Nettgame has no real strategy. it's a game of chance. I did a topup of #200, and after playing for awhile tried a withdrawal of #300 and it worked. The demo is nothing like the real deal, Play with sense...
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by SilverG33k(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2018
0luwatope:

Thanks gee, how fast is their payment, ion joke with my money oh grin
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by oyoni(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2018
SilverG33k:

30mins to 4hrs....
But I noticed they wouldn't allow you make over #900... each time I get there, they find a way to cut the monies... so my strategy is to withdraw anytime I have an extra of #500,.... always play with #50 and it's safer but slow when you play between 90% and 95%...
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by BooTina(f): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
SilverG33k:

Not too fast, 2 - 6hrs.... I just cashed out 6k just now grin
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by Postboiswag(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please how real is this??
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by SilverG33k(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2018
Postboiswag:
Please how real is this??

Quite real, just don't get too emotional when playing with the real account, its somehow harder than the demo account.

I've only made very little money from it...
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by Postboiswag(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2018
SilverG33k:

Quite real, just don't get too emotional when playing with the real account, its somehow harder than the demo account.

I've only made very little money from it...

And you are able to withdraw the funds
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by SilverG33k(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2018
Postboiswag:

And you are able to withdraw the funds
Yap, sure
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by Postboiswag(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2018
SilverG33k:

Yap, sure

Please can you explain more
How this works
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by olucomf: 1:30am On May 06, 2018
Send it here Hollumedeyyy@gmail.com
0luwatope:

Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by olucomf: 1:31am On May 06, 2018
@gHollumedeyyymail.com
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:02am On May 06, 2018
olucomf:
Send it here Hollumedeyyy@gmail.com
lisachichee@gmail.com
Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by steviano(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2018
Play wisely oooo...
Played demo and keep winning, But fund my account and played I keep losing even at 90% ... It's was then I know that no safe room in this game..

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tired Expertoption / Zenith Securities As A Stockbroker / Is It Possible To Have Two or More CSCS Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.