Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial (1857 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. / Where Is $23bn Refinery Money Awarded On 13th May 2010? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by BigB11(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2010
In 2 months we shall all see what you folks will have to say about Goodluck.
Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by buchio7(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2010
@bluetooth, my friend if u dont hav an intelligent,concise argument just tuck ur wet tail bw ur legs n scamper into ur crater. Wat dos ojukwu n being a fugitive hav 2 do in dis thread? By d way 4 ur ignorant mind d man ojukwu is nt a fugitive. Numbskull!!!
Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 06, 2010
Big B1:

In 2 months we shall all see what you folks will have to say about Goodluck.

If he does crap we will criticise him, and trust me this will includes folks from Bayelsa.

People are open minded down South.

It is called Democracy.
Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by BigB11(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2010
If people are open minded in the south it means we are all open minded great people.
Don't you think?
Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by Ivynwa(f): 11:16pm On May 06, 2010
It's like every  forum I enter here, I laugh my head off and can't help but just love and love the people in it. Oga mikeansy and Oga ferrari why una wan fight now. The tension wey dey between una sef na only computer screen save this fight ooo because una for don fight am finish.
     Hey, seriously we should be decent to ourselves here while expressing our opinion after all you are talking about your fellow human being who have been lifted by God. Save that energy in thinking  about what high place to get yourself decently to for that is what i am thinking about now. Dem presidents, ministers etc are human beings like you so don't fight over mere talk about them. Get people to talk about your own greatness. I don't really like talking about people much but If Goodluck did not attend the burial, then he deemed it right not to for security reason, we all know that ignorance is in the hearts of many of us that have funny ideas about who rules Nigeria and that such can kill senselessly to make their point. So let's not hold that to Jonathan,  may be he went in disguise who knows but if he did not go for security reasons, that was wise. I am happy for him and his good luck but many people right now are not you know that, ferrari knows that and so do u mike. Now make peace you two okay .
Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by EzeUche(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2010
~Bluetooth:

for God sake.when will you do away with your tribalist cowadice.jonathan is the president of nigeria and he doesnt need to run from anybody.he's not a fugitive like ojukwu.ode

Hush!  angry There was nothing tribalist about my post. He has to be careful when travelling in the North so get your head from out the sand and understand that Nigeria is not a safe place. When you have youth in Kano walking around with machetes and clubs and you think it is safe for Goodluck Jonathan to go up North so soon?

Frankly, he has to be careful wherever he resides, due to the fact that many people want to get to the top job.
Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by sjeezy8: 12:18am On May 07, 2010
~Bluetooth:

for God sake.when will you do away with your tribalist cowadice.jonathan is the president of nigeria and he doesnt need to run from anybody.he's not a fugitive like ojukwu.ode

abioooooo

Help me tell him and the village idiot Onlylies
its not a big deal- Jonathan is the freakin president
Re: It's 3: 45pm, Thursday May 2010: So Far Goodluck Is Missing For Yaradua's Burial by EzeUche(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2010
buchio7:

@bluetooth, my friend if u dont hav an intelligent,concise argument just tuck your wet tail bw your legs n scamper into your crater. Wat dos ojukwu n being a fugitive hav 2 do in dis thread? By d way 4 your ignorant mind d man ojukwu is nt a fugitive. Numbskull!!!

You see some people cannot keep Ojukwu's name out their mouth. This is what makes me angry with these people, they continue to bring up Ojukwu even though he does not have anything to do with the topic at hand.

The fool needs to sit down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gun Men Killed Mtn Workers In Aba / Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn / Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.