Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn – Don’t Look If Yo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn – Don’t Look If Yo (2975 Views)

Watch: Sȅx Video Of Cynthia From Port Harcourt Came To Lagos To Receive It Huge / Backside Everywhere!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Figure 8 (photos) / Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn – Don’t Look If Yo by davidson97: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2018
The popular dancehall star is known to take eye catching photos from time to time and one can only hope she continues this. At least for the benefit of her male fans. The singer who recently released a single Bubble Bup ft. Ghanaian artiste Stonebwoy is known more for her antics than for her music. However, she seems to be turning a new leaf as we haven’t seen or heard of any controversy since she accused Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg of not knowing the difference between Nigerian Hip Hop and the Hip Hop the rest of the world practices. In celebration of her, we compiled some of her most ‘interesting’ photos:https://mediatalkers..com/2018/03/8-photos-of-cynthia-morgan-thatll-give.html

Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn – Don’t Look If Yo by twentyk(m): 1:50am On Apr 01, 2018
She don retire ni,abi where she dey...

1 Like

Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn – Don’t Look If Yo by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Hmmm Sintia Whoregang bress wey dey swell preek
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn – Don’t Look If Yo by partnerbiz4: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2018
nawao
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn – Don’t Look If Yo by ednut1(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2018
twentyk:
She don retire ni,abi where she dey...
her attitude stinks. Onve listened to her on rla radio show blasting fans. Her career go soon end

(1) (Reply)

Bride Gives Her Husband Doggy Pose On Their Traditional Marriage (photos) / I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money / “i’m 35yr Old, Inlove With My Mom’s Best Friend - I Want To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.