Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! (49444 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ibinaboonline: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Antichristus:

Going by the public records of these two candidates, in terms of fraud, the fact that you support their candidacy would suggest that you're, like many Nigerians, certificated yet uneducated and unenlightened. Any wonder Nigeria is in this big mess, irredeemably?
I'm not surprised someone have gone there again about who is fraudulent or not. The only thing buhari's supporters have going for him is that he's fighting corruption which I think it's solidly mere politics of bitterness. I always imagine him sitting in daura angry and bitter about all the money people are taking and just hoping he's in power. He finally got his chance, at all cost. It's exactly like Obasanjo aptly stated, 'you don't give the economy an order'. You know what he's indirectly saying to buhari? That he's only good at giving orders. There's no record of ipob ever spilling any blood but buhari had them tagged terrorists just so they can be legally shot on sight. How many lives have the herdsmen taken? No one have tagged them terrorists. And they pretend to be saints fighting corruption. If we tell ourselves the truth then we know their propaganda is a veiled sham. We desperately need savy and educated leaders now more than ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Geesaintagape: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
April fool
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Doyin2:

Please stop embarasing yourself with very silly commentary.

And u beautify ur sef wit ur hopeless commentary grin
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Babacele:
does it matter..? but he lost. Gej won in 2011 but lost in 2015 even when OPC was with him....it is all about certain interests. Who ever appeals to these interests wins...

It does matter.

Because u have to ask "lost against who"

SW will never vote a northerner against their very own.

And pls don't even try to present Buhari as someone that appeals to the SW.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by edupedia: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Majority of your village people, you mean

....fake "likes" boku this Nairaland from PDP room....
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Clerverly:

Ibori is a convicted criminal...Can you say the same for Amaechi and Tinubu?
Ibori has faced justice while Amaechi/Tinubu should be made to face justice instead of being shielded by the government and APC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Esji80(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ibori has faced justice while Amaechi/Tinubu should be made to face justice instead of being shielded by the government and APC.
The previous government and PDP should have made them face justice IF they are guilty

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
muykem:
Majority of nigerian has made up there mind to give PMB second term. Every other contestants are wasting their time.
Please I want to use this opportunity to call on nairaland mods to create a "DISLIKE Button" for us to enable some people realize their level of foolishness and idiocy.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Esji80:
The previous government and PDP should have made them face justice IF they are guilty
Government is a continuum...

Amaechi was under immunity under the last dispensation, so only since the coming of this administration did he lose his immunity. As for Tinubu, that previous government failed to bring him to justice does not automatically grant him immunity.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Antichristus: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
ibinaboonline:
I'm not surprised someone have gone there again about who is fraudulent or not. The only thing buhari's supporters have going for him is that he's fighting corruption which I think it's solidly mere politics of bitterness. I always imagine him sitting in daura angry and bitter about all the money people are taking and just hoping he's in power. He finally got his chance, at all cost. It's exactly like Obasanjo aptly stated, 'you don't give the economy an order'. You know what he's indirectly saying to buhari? That he's only good at giving orders. There's no record of ipob ever spilling any blood but buhari had them tagged terrorists just so they can be legally shot on sight. How many lives have the herdsmen taken? No one have tagged them terrorists. And they pretend to be saints fighting corruption. If we tell ourselves the truth then we know their propaganda is a veiled sham. We desperately need savy and educated leaders now more than ever.

Nigerians need to see beyond the current political alignments. Both parties have woefully failed to deliver the dividends of democracy to angry and hungry Nigerians many of whose future had been long mortgaged. Listen, I left Nigeria over 20 years ago, occasionally visiting. The Nigerian polity needs new and fresh blood injected into it. Nigeria is a FAILED STATE. Everyone and anyone involved in politics to date contributed to it one way or another. The only exception is if anyone exists today, who on seeing the rot in the system, sought to make changes and resigned in protest for being prevented from making requisite changes. You name one person!

Nigeria needs new batch of leaders not cheaters; We need new batch of enablers not embezzlers; Nigeria needs new bunch of nation builders, not nation looters; We need Polity of sanity, not politics of insanity; Nigeria needs people with fresh ideas, not junkies with stale ideas. The entire world despises Nigeria, right now, wondering why in spite of its innumerable blessings its citenzenry is suffering amidst plenty. Nigeria is the ANT and SHAME of the African continent. Neither Ekweremadu nor Saraki has the moral rectitude to return Nigeria to its glorious past when university graduates secured several job offers, chose the best, and turned down many others; Neither Saraki nor Ekweremadu has the love of Nigeria and Nigerians to return the country to the days when Nigerians graduated with Masters and PhDs from Canada, USA, UK, etc., and returned home to contribute to the development of their fatherland; neither of these rogues has the capacity to return Nigeria to the pride of place where and when Naira was more valued than the American dollar. Some would say these are no longer possible. Look at China a few years ago and trace the trajectories of its economic resolve, manoeuvres and successes. Today, America is struggling to displace China, UK is jostling to trade with China. Every world leader is vying for trade deals with China. We have what China doesn’t have - human and natural resources (which, by the way, China is currently ‘looting’ across Africa). What is killing Nigeria is the systemic destruction of solid education which meant that many Nigerians today lack critical thinking skills. This, in turn, makes it possible for past leaders - who in saner climes - would be serving life sentences to find their ways into political offices. Until this stops, Nigeria is irrevocably doomed. PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Esji80(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Amaechi was under immunity under the last dispensation, so only since the coming of this administration did he lose his immunity. As for Tinubu, that previous government failed to bring him to justice does not automatically grant him immunity.
Tinubu has been in the opposition for many years,yet no court pronounce him guilty.As for Amaechi,he has no immunity now and can also be made to face justice if pronounce guilty by a court.I know former governors who are APC members and are now having cases with EFCC.The legisture and judiciary are independent likewise EFCC and ICPC. The FG under PMB is not shielding anybody from facing justice.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by DilyAtlantis: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Antichristus:

Going by the public records of these two candidates, in terms of fraud, the fact that you support their candidacy would suggest that you're, like many Nigerians, certificated yet uneducated and unenlightened. Any wonder Nigeria is in this big mess, irredeemably?

Maybe you should mention who's not corrupt.
What we are saying is that an illiterate like Buhari can never perform. We need an educated person to serve.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Esji80:
Tinubu has been in the opposition for many years,yet no court pronounce him guilty.As for Amaechi,he has no immunity now and can also be made to face justice if pronounce guilty by a court.I know former governors who are APC members and are now having cases with EFCC.The legisture and judiciary are independent likewise EFCC and ICPC. The FG under PMB is not shielding anybody from facing justice.
EFCC and ICpc are agencies of the Executive. For there to be prosecution, the AGF/HMOJ must give the go-ahead (another appointee of the President). The Judiciary can't do anything except these agencies bring case to them, while the legislature don't bring people to justice.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by bionixs: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Dele Momodu should go & die with his junk news!

btw, thief like bukola saraki will never ascend that throne no matter how hard he tries. Who will vote for him? SS/SE/SW will reject him even if he likes, let him present Nnamdi Kanu as his running mate. VP is a toothless post
oga,go and sit down! who never stole as a politician in Nigeria. You are acting saint because you have not had 1/15 chance they have.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Esji80(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

EFCC and ICpc are agencies of the Executive. For there to be prosecution, the AGF/HMOJ must give the go-ahead (another appointee of the President). The Judiciary can't do anything except these agencies bring case to them, while the legislature don't bring people to justice.
The EFCC and ICPC are independent,they are not under the ministry of justice.I know the legisture can't bring people to justice,I only cite an example that under the current administration there is independence of legisture and judiciary likewise the independence of EFCC and ICPC.Although the EFCC and ICPC are agencies of the FG,they are independent unlike in d past administration.The FG failed many cases in court under the current AGF.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by omohayek: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Then why didn't the previous government lift immunity against being tried for corruption? Why should crooks be allowed to sleep without fear of the law simply because they are in power? British and American lawmakers enjoy no such sweeping immunity, so why the difference in Nigeria?

The only answer to all these questions I can think of is that the PDP simply saw nothing wrong with corruption. I'm not saying the APC is any better, as otherwise they too would be doing something to reduce the scope of immunity, which they clearly have no intention of doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Antoeni(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
President in Kuje Prison,it's ok
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by joinnow: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oh its getting very interesting

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by kbabajide(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dead on arrival
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Bimpe29: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Saraki may belong to the class of Obafemi Awolowo with regard to the presidential ambition.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
futurism:
go sleep. Everybody is igbo in your sight. Na so una carry azikiwe give GEJ. Very irritating bunch of people...

I repeat the current crop of igbo leaders do not deserve that seat. They are betrayals. A leader who will sit back and watch own people being killed by Fulani man and disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu (is saboteur and a bastard). I will never vote for any of them.

You are either an illiterate or a fool not to understand that Azikiwe is part of GEJ name,keep porking your in anything that relate our brothers across the river Niger not knowing that we all share the same sentiment and we don't like your tribe and we can't be one.

For your Fulani man he is president of Hausa and Yorubas, I don't think any Igbo man respect that tribe and it's slaves up South West. Because we refused to associate with foolish South West.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
futurism:
go sleep. Everybody is igbo in your sight. Na so una carry azikiwe give GEJ. Very irritating bunch of people...

I repeat the current crop of igbo leaders do not deserve that seat. They are betrayals. A leader who will sit back and watch own people being killed by Fulani man and disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu (is saboteur and a bastard). I will never vote for any of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

FOOL.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by orjaha(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nigeria be like kwara state?
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by onyegwu2: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
ANN-Alliance For New Nigeria is currently addmitting profiles of interesting candidate for any political position in the Party I call it a super force which is about Change Nigerian political history like a night mare but the story will be as real as you can imagine Something is about to happen I tell you
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ibinaboonline: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Antichristus:

Nigerians need to see beyond the current political alignments. Both parties have woefully failed to deliver the dividends of democracy to angry and hungry Nigerians many of whose future had been long mortgaged. Listen, I left Nigeria over 20 years ago, occasionally visiting. The Nigerian polity needs new and fresh blood injected into it. Nigeria is a FAILED STATE. Everyone and anyone involved in politics to date contributed to it one way or another. The only exception is if anyone exists today, who on seeing the rot in the system, sought to make changes and resigned in protest for being prevented from making requisite changes. You name one person!

Nigeria needs new batch of leaders not cheaters; We need new batch of enablers not embezzlers; Nigeria needs new bunch of nation builders, not nation looters; We need Polity of sanity, not politics of insanity; Nigeria needs people with fresh ideas, not junkies with stale ideas. The entire world despises Nigeria, right now, wondering why in spite of its innumerable blessings its citenzenry is suffering amidst plenty. Nigeria is the ANT and SHAME of the African continent. Neither Ekweremadu nor Saraki has the moral rectitude to return Nigeria to its glorious past when university graduates secured several job offers, chose the best, and turned down many others; Neither Saraki nor Ekweremadu has the love of Nigeria and Nigerians to return the country to the days when Nigerians graduated with Masters and PhDs from Canada, USA, UK, etc., and returned home to contribute to the development of their fatherland; neither of these rogues has the capacity to return Nigeria to the pride of place where and when Naira was more valued than the American dollar. Some would say these are no longer possible. Look at China a few years ago and trace the trajectories of its economic resolve, manoeuvres and successes. Today, America is struggling to displace China, UK is jostling to trade with China. Every world leader is vying for trade deals with China. We have what China doesn’t have - human and natural resources (which, by the way, China is currently ‘looting’ across Africa). What is killing Nigeria is the systemic destruction of solid education which meant that many Nigerians today lack critical thinking skills. This, in turn, makes it possible for past leaders - who in saner climes - would be serving life sentences to find their ways into political offices. Until this stops, Nigeria is irrevocably doomed. PEACE!
Absolute truth. I have no objections at all
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Olubidex: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Esji80:
The EFCC and ICPC are independent,they are not under the ministry of justice.I know the legisture can't bring people to justice,I only cite an example that under the current administration there is independence of legisture and judiciary likewise the independence of EFCC and ICPC.Although the EFCC and ICPC are agencies of the FG,they are independent unlike in d past administration.The FG failed many cases in court under the current AGF.
You just contradicted yourself by saying they are agencies of FG. How can they be agencies under FG and yet independent. Not possible bro
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Esji80(m): 1:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Olubidex:

You just contradicted yourself by saying they are agencies of FG. How can they be agencies under FG and yet independent. Not possible bro
They are independent just like INEC.The act establishing these agencies says they are independent.Read the EFCC act 2004.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by 2016v2017: 4:18am On Apr 02, 2018
PigMeat:
Anything that can send the dulllard packing. If we manage to survive with Buhari for four years then we can survive without president.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by yommygift15: 5:46am On Apr 02, 2018
so DINO will be senate president?
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by futurism: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

FOOL.
ode... I can have your useless name on wiki if you want. Oponu

U think an ijaw man will call you his brother?
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2018
futurism:
ode... I can have your useless name on wiki if you want. Oponu

U think an ijaw man will call you his brother?

You are an idiot,so he couldn't change his name to Yerimi or Osunbade fool...no wonder your people are like this. No wonder his administration was full with your village people since he is closer to your people than his own.

Kiss my ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.