Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! (49426 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by NatureDavid(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2018
muykem:
Majority of nigerian has made up there mind to give PMB second term. Every other contestants are wasting their time.
bros that's a lie sha, because those without pvc's are getting it to vote baba out
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ruffDiamond: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2018
angry may almighty God forbids a rotten criminal like sarathief to near aso rock..being left as sinnate presidiot is embarrassing and has done incalculable damage to buhari war against corruption...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by heyihola: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=ubongokon post=66330050]No or little wonder he is twisting d electoral act to suit his ambition. But he will fail.[/quote

Go and contest with him.
Stop making unnecessary noise.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by patchsk(f): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Ekweremadu ll be addition to his problems.

Nigerians jus don't like that name.

Cure yourself of hate!
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by anselaw(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2018
am short of word for now
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by papoudaupolos: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2018
patchsk:

Cure yourself of hate!
?
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by jozee8: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Majority of your village people, you mean
My guy, the thing just tire me..
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by patchsk(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

?

And ignorance!
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by papoudaupolos: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2018
patchsk:

And ignorance!
?
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by patchsk(f): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
?
± crass stewpidity.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Minemrys: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
uboma:
2019 Presidential election will be an interesting one indeed.

Saraki will surely make brother Buhari develop goose bumps as a result of fear....
seriously? Perhaps fear has taken a different meaning than the one i know.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by CioAngels(f): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
I hope CBN will not liquidate as Societte Generale Bank did? It is a question sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
futurism:
I wish Donald Duke will warm up to him but seriously I don't want any current Igbo man near that seats, not with the current crop. I will rather vote a Donald Duke

This fool don't know that Mr Duke is more Igbo than Igbos, continue dreaming with your head across the Niger.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by papoudaupolos: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
patchsk:

± crass stewpidity.
?
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by duni04(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
God forbid that the man that was indicted for fraudulently running down Societe General Bank will assume any leadership position in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by alen4smith(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
uboma:
2019 Presidential election will be an interesting one indeed.

Saraki will surely make brother Buhari develop goose bumps as a result of fear....
he does not have the clout!stop deceiving yourself
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by HoodBillionaire: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
same old faces
all moving in political circles
God is neva coming to africa
civilization is a taboo in nigeria
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by patchsk(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

?
Tomfoolery
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Minemrys: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
wallbuilder:
Saraki is far better than your Buhari.
How? Don't make sentences without completing them. The saraki that wrecked kwara state and can't go there without being stoned by his own people? Or the buhari that foreign folks like donald chukwuemeka Trump, george nwabuzor weah, guiterres-sec gen of U. N or naomi ngozi campbell and internati0nal c0mmunity admires? Better has a new meaning i guess.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by papoudaupolos: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
patchsk:

I am Tomfoolery
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by michoim(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
muykem:
Majority of nigerian has made up there mind to give PMB second term. Every other contestants are wasting their time.

Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Firgemachar: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Esseite:
Saraki ;

A yoruba man
A hausa/fulani man
kwara which you can call middlebelt aswell.
APC

Ekweremadu :
igbo man aswell tilted towards SS.
PDP

One Nigeria..

Sense will not kill me... grin grin grin

Saraki cannot be Yoruba and Fulani at the same time.

Make up your mind!
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by encryptjay(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
He is tall and so what? This is a very useless piece.
It's the first day of April so foolishness is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by GoodGovernance: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
DBA

Dead Before Arrival grin
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
I WILL VOTE SARAKI ANYDAY!!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ferking(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
in my own opinion i think saraki is the best candidate so far presented apart from buhari because he is connected to the nation political furum,he knows the problem of Nigeria and how to tackle it,i think if given the previllage he could salvage our collective plight,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by GoodGovernance: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
ferking:
in my own opinion i think saraki is the best candidate so far presented apart from buhari because he is connected to the nation political furum,he knows the problem of Nigeria and how to tackle it,i think if given the previllage he could salvage our collective plight,

I See.

Saraki would also tackle corruption,Nigeria's major problem and the root of other problems like security and economy.

Or what else do you think is the root of insecurity and bad economy?

Let us even set aside other corruption allegations and look at the present.A senate president that does not see anything wrong in the already confirmed illegallooting and allowances of senators,must also be a thief!

Saraki can only be a role model for corruption.

I give you the clown of the year award!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
SternProphet:
A lot of butterfly brains will love this one. No wonder Nigerian youths are now the lowest IQ in Africa. So here goes someone's qualification to be President and affect the destinies of other people ;

..“.....He has all the criteria that a modern Nigerian president should have, he is tall, urbane, suave, charismatic, cool and collected. But behind this charm, is a man of steel who is never afraid to pursue causes that he feels are right and just.

“Saraki is one of those rare breeds who is street smart as well as book smart. This was evident when he steered his political path away from his father, and triumphed without breaking up the family or the people’s faith in his leadership abilities...."

I think to be young in Nigeria is groping in darkness.

I wrote a planet load of trash.

Nigerian youths didn't call u.

Keep ur senseless opinions to ur self
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Ekweremadu ll be addition to his problems.

Nigerians jus don't like that name.

Name ur child wisely, not the ones frequently appearing on crime news internationally.

U don't need to like Ekweremmadus name.

Nigerians also do not need to like his name.

Only SE, SS n parts of NC need to love his name.

The SW n entire north would like the name SARIKI grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin grin owe Yoruba sope ti bata badun ladunju ose tan tioya cheesy maybe bukola forget that Nigeria is bigger than him Nigeria is not a kwara state where he easily to manipulate election. Anyway yebo will vote him.

Allow the election a to come fess
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Babacele:
Igbos can go ahead and vote for him.

Bubu barely won the SW against GEJ.

Na Yoruba man go come lose SW to northerner?grin.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Clerverly:

No hope for the youths again then! It means if James Ibori emerged PDP candidate, you will give it your all? SMH!
What's the difference between Ibori and Amaechi/Tinubu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.