Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors (2838 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Where Is Sarrki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by ImperialYoruba: 4:53am On Apr 01, 2018
The guy in this picture is a soldier wounded at the warfront. This is a state of trauma, what we commonly call near-death experience.

Do you know who else was recently in a near-death situation? Yussuf Buhari.

In most places the adult children of a President are engaged doing volunteer works for community and society, they champion advocacy groups of one kind or other. Sometimes they adopt programs that benefit society.

Yussuf can relate to the situation of this soldier, but moreso his father, the President. Beside being officially this Soldier's boss, there is a personal side of his dilemma that the President can relate with.

Sarrki do us all a favor and demonstrate the goodwill of APC to the citizens by drilling the case of this Soldier up the ladder till it reaches Yussuf and his father.

Yussuf was saved by medical specialties abroad. This Soldier needs immediate attention abroad so his people can receive joy the way Yussuf's people were joyful on his return home in good health.

Thank you Sarrki.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 5:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Why do you have to bring Sarrki to this?

Speedy recovery gallant man.

ImperialYoruba:
The guy in this picture is a soldier wounded at the warfront. This is a state of trauma, what we commonly call near-death experience.

Do you know who else was recently in a near-death situation? Yussuf Buhari.

In most places the adult children of a President are engaged doing volunteer works for community and society, they champion advocacy groups of one kind or other. Sometimes they adopt programs that benefit society.

Yussuf can relate to the situation of this soldier, but moreso his father, the President. Beside being officially this Soldier's boss, there is a personal side of his dilemma that the President can relate with.

Sarrki do us all a favor and demonstrate the goodwill of APC to the citizens by drilling the case of this Soldier up the ladder till it reaches Yussuf and his father.

Yussuf was saved by medical specialties abroad. This Soldier needs immediate attention abroad so his people can receive joy the way Yussuf's people were joyful on his return home in good health.

Thank you Sarrki.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by ImperialYoruba: 5:24am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:

Shut up!
You and him are in same boat. Ganbari pikin shouting Eko O ni Baje. You should be singing "yaarasullula" in a chorus.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by BrokenTV: 5:58am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:

There is nothing like speedy recovery here, Federal Government should take care of this guy and fly him for treatment like they did to Yusuf Buhari, he is somebody's son like Yusuf.

16 Likes

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by SOFTENGR: 5:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Buhari doesn't know his MCs.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by maslong(m): 5:59am On Apr 01, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up!
You and him are in same boat. Ganbari pikin shouting Eko O ni Baje. You should be singing "yaarasullula" in a chorus.
cheesy why are you sounding as if you are no longer sai baba . you all jointly brought this nothing for good nepotic old dullard fመl to us. you see why IGBOS will remain the most wisest in nigeria and Africa as a whole.

12 Likes

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by zombieHUNTER: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2018
maslong:

cheesy why are you sounding as if you are no longer sai baba . you all jointly brought this nothing for good nepotic old dullard fመl to us. you see why IGBOS will remain the most wisest in nigeria and Africa as a whole.

This is no time for blame
All hands must be on deck to send the failure back to daura.... This country cannot survive another four years under the dullard..

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Arty. Get well soon.

But e go hard small.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Atiku2019: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2018
Mine or Artillery? sad
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Concasty676: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Honestly, I think this country would have been a lot more better without some gworro-chewing, cattle-rearing, extremist descendants of Usman dan fodio.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by anibi9674: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2018
k.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Ya Rasulullah Salamun 'Alaik

Good of you.

ImperialYoruba:

Shut up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2018
I think you should channel your grievance towards the right channel. I don't work with the FG nor with the Nigeria Army.

BrokenTV:

There is nothing like speedy recovery here, Federal Government should take care of this guy and fly him for treatment like they did to Yusuf Buhari, he is somebody's son like Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2018
You will never see those almajiric, parasitic, polio ridden sai baba zombies from northern parasitic region in this thread. They will all avoid it like mosquitoes avoid Insecticide. Children of perdition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Nutase: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:

How I wish your words above could bring the speedy recovery he deserves.
It is shameful that the family of a serving soldier is soliciting for funds to finance his operation for an injury sustained while on active service and you tell me this government is different from all the others.

Shame on all of you promoting this government. The truth is you're all supporting this government for one selfish reason or the other. Your support for them is either based on tribal, religious or monetary grounds.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by NdiaraIGBO: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2018
FreddyKruger:
You will never see those almajiric, parasitic, polio ridden sai baba zombies from northern parasitic region in this thread. They will all avoid it like mosquitoes avoid Insecticide. Children of perdition.

But dem dey their region though! Unlike the shameless ipob
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2018
This is you people's problem. Why don't you take your grievance to the Nigeria Army? I think there's provision to subjects like this and hope someone have not diverted it.
If the Government try to investigate issue like this, enemy of progress like you will be the first person to carry placard and start shouting witch hunting.

Nutase:
How I wish your words above could bring the speedy recovery he deserves.
It is shameful that the family of a serving soldier is soliciting for funds to finance his operation for an injury sustained while on active service and you tell me this government is different from all the others.

Shame on all of you promoting this government. The truth is you're all supporting this government for one selfish reason or the other. Your support for them is either based on tribal, religious or monetary grounds.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by zombieHUNTER: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
I think you should channel your grievance towards the right channel. I don't work with the FG nor with the Nigeria Army.

grin grin grin
You are really a nice fellow
Don't know how you ended up sai barbering jawe
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Nutase: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
This is you people's problem. Why don't you take your grievance to the Nigeria Army? I think there's provision to subjects like this and hope someone have not diverted it.
If the Government try to investigate issue like this, enemy of progress like you will be the first person to carry placard and start shouting witch hunting.

So NA is independent of the Nigerian government now. Why do you guys always try to paint the FG as saints and throw the blame on others.

You lack objectivity in your comments because your judgement is clouded with bias.

Which Nigerian has ever carried a placard because the government decided to investigate an issue like this.

Sometimes the silence of a fool makes him look wise. If I was you I will stop commenting when I have nothing reasonable to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2018
Sai Baba was the angel among the devil then.

zombieHUNTER:

grin grin grin
You are really a nice fellow
Don't know how you ended up sai barbering jawe

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2018
So there is no budget for the NA? I think it's time you take your malaria drugs.

Nutase:
So NA is independent of the Nigerian government now. Why do you guys always try to paint the FG as saints and throw the blame on others.

You lack objectivity in your comments because your judgement is clouded with bias.

Which Nigerian has ever carried a placard because the government decided to investigate an issue like this.

Sometimes the silence of a fool makes him look wise. If I was you I will stop commenting when I have nothing reasonable to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by ihitenansa: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

But dem dey their region though! Unlike the shameless ipob
stop sounding foolish, Igbos or whatever u call them are nigerians. every nook and cranny of nigeria belongs to them too.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Nutase: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
So there is no budget for the NA? I think it's time you take your malaria drugs.

that's not the issue here your buhari is so biased that you know he won't do anything to his loyal cronies.

When dambazzaus US houses were exposed, burataos UAE houses, IGP of police disobeyed him what did he do.

If the head was right every other thing will fall in place.

Take your bias arguments elsewhere because even the blind know buhari is a toothless bulldog.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by zombieHUNTER: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba was the angel among the devil then.

See my guy...
I don't hate Buhari as a person
He is obviously a good man
But he doesn't have what it takes to be at the helm of affairs in a complex society as ours...
Jonathan is a good gentleman but he lost control and you know the rest....

Believe me.. The country can't survive another tenure of Buhari... We need new hands and ideas
Next month buhari is going for a health check up ...the cabals are already licking their lips waiting for the vacuum... Osibanjo is just a spare tire
Buhari needs our help
He needs to be sent back to daura for proper rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
For now Buhari is our only messiah. No man is an ISLAND, he has many flaws too but I prefer him than the other vampires.

zombieHUNTER:

See my guy...
But he doesn't have what it takes to be at the helm of affairs in a complex society as ours...

Believe me.. The country can't survive another tenure of Buhari... We need new hands and ideas
Next month buhari is going for a health check up ...the cabals are already licking their lips waiting for the vacuum... Osibanjo is just a spare tire
Buhari needs our help

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by slimghost(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
For now Buhari is our only messiah. No man is an ISLAND, he has many flaws too but I prefer him than the other vampires.

What kind of flawed reasoning is this?
In a country of over 180million people, a supposedly sane human being actually thinks this Buhari is the best we can afford?.
May God have mercy on your soul son.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2018
As at 2015 I mean.

slimghost:

What kind of flawed reasoning is this?
In a country of over 180million people, a supposedly sane human being actually thinks this Buhari is the best we can afford?.
May God have mercy on your soul son.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by fk001(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

See my guy...

Buhari needs our help

Trying by all means to corrupt his mind right?

Don't worry about Buhari's health, he can do it...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by zombieHUNTER: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:

I don't believe that he is best the north can offer at this juncture... A presidential debate will expose him this time around..there is no hiding place for him . You will see

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by zombieHUNTER: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
fk001:

Trying by all means to corrupt his mind right?

Don't worry about Buhari's health, he can do it...

Just stating the obvious truth
Only the truth can set you free
If anything happens to Buhari in office... I think the family will hold you people responsible
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Presidential debate you mean? grin grin grin How many Northerner get time for that?

zombieHUNTER:

I don't believe that he is best the north can offer at this juncture... A presidential debate will expose him this time around..there is no hiding place for him . You will see
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by Efewestern: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:

Was there any budget for Yusuf buhari?, you are such a bigot, you, sarrki and all those who see evil but still defend it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Loyalists Turn Against Him / This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. / What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.