Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand (2531 Views)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / The Scar Has Been Fresh -TY Bello Reveal She Was Sexually Abused At The Age Of 7 / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Bigbeard(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Instagram celebrity Hushpuppy recently shared an instagram story where he was flaunting his iced out Patek wristwatch and I couldn't help but notice the scar on his hand.

For us who were brought up in the traditional Nigerian settings, we will recognize this scare as a mark to punish a child who has formed a habit of stealing. Sometimes the fresh wound would be rubbed with fresh pepper which could be excruciatingly painful and that would serve as a lesson for the little kid and others.

Does that mean hushpuppy was once a pilfering thief?

Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by HausaOverlord: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2018
?
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by okonja(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2018
@op, get a better work to do, so you can be busy to check him out not to talk to noticing the scar. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by doyinisaac(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Go and ask him yourself na....go and ask him on instagram na.....abi your hand dey pain you
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Drbike: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
In my Alma mater secondary school,the disciplinarian used it to punish gays. He would use a hot iron to give them a mark on the hand, anytime they look on their hand in the future they would regret their actions.
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Teaser0904(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Just shut up!!
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by twentyk(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
I blame buhari for not providing jobs for people....
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by falcon01: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
o have an exact replica of that scar on my hand it was caused by an opened metallic standing fan. it was my fault though cos i was staring at one of me mothers friends beautiful daughter that came to visit and I was moving like a boss i never realised i was close to the fan until i hear skrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaa. but sha i acted cool and as if it wasn't paimful, but as i enter room chai!! na so i just begin dey cry
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
It's not for theft alone stupid op. Ask your Elders about different reasons that can warrant it.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Vanessa Mdee Rocks Sexy See-through Outfit (photos) / "Foreign Kids" Wizkid, Mr Jollof And Wandecoal Pictured Together On A Yatch / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.