Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body (4807 Views)

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by CastedAyo: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2018
According to what the lady, Shelbs wrote below;
"I am 120 pounds. I have been for about 5 months.
My partner said this to me. Am I overreacting for feeling hurt by this? I’m at a loss and just can’t even comprehend how someone who claims to love me can say this."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-shares-the-chat-she-had-with-her-boyfriend-about-her-body.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Nutase: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
My dear move on to where you will be celebrated. Don't manage a sadist that makes you hate your self

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Fkforyou(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
The guy was just been honest... cheesy. grin

Honesty is a fools game.... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Venerable612(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
By mentioning that She’s getting bigger - guy obviously loves her; or may be still cares about her.

Some other persons won’t even mention at all. They’ll change just get a new model, rather than update the older version.

She should be grateful. Nothing wrong with wanting your girl to look a certain way rather than cheat.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by marieolae(f): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
I sincerely don’t see anything wrong with what the guy said, maybe it’s just me

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by don4real18(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by SmellingAnus(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Me self no want fat woman o grin... Although, One man's food is another man's poison....
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by habsydiamond(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
The guy never say anything that bad na.....he loves his babe sexy and smart....who doesn't love smart babe.....not too many I guess
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by mKc9ET(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fkforyou:
The guy was just been honest... cheesy. grin

Honesty is a fools game.... undecided

WORD
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by queenitee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
My dear move on to where you will be celebrated. Don't manage a sadist that makes you hate your self
People like you can break up a relationship.
I see nothing wrong in what the guy said. He did not insult her and of course it might be her shape that attracted him to her in the first place.
She should be grateful the guy told her, it shows he loves her. Some guys won't tell you, they would just start cheating and yes there's nothing wrong if he wants her to look a certain way so he won't cheat.
I'm annoyed the girl is hurt self, she should be grateful she has a partner that cares.
And the guy is no sadist mister, stop advising wrongly.
I love guys that says what's up instead of cheating

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by farano(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
My girl friend is currently in training to get a bigger ass just because of her boyfriend.. It's well
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by iamJ(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
farano:
My girl friend is currently in training to get a bigger ass just because of her boyfriend.. It's well
would advice you to join her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
She Hard A Great Body, she Should Work Out And See Her Shape Create confusion
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Nutase: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
queenitee:

People like you can break up a relationship.
I see nothing wrong in what the guy said. He did not insult her and of course it might be her shape that attracted him to her in the first place.
She should be grateful the guy told her, it shows he loves her. Some guys won't tell you, they would just start cheating and yes there's nothing wrong if he wants her to look a certain way so he won't cheat.
I'm annoyed the girl is hurt self, she should be grateful she has a partner that cares.
And the guy is no sadist mister, stop advising wrongly.
I love guys that says what's up instead of cheating
My dear you have what they call sex doll syndrome. A man defines what you should be and you follow him blindly because you do not have any self worth. A man says get a boob job, liposuction, abortion etc and you jump at it to please him even though you really do not want it and you know the damage it will cause to your body.Remember he is still a boyfriend and not a Husband. If he cheats its his loss if you really know your worth.

About the breaking a relationship that's your opinion. But you have to first love yourself before you can love any mortal genuinely and these kind of guys come only to kill your self worth and make you hate yourself then start controlling your life.

Lastly, change is the only constant thing in life if he cannot handle the changes he notices in you he should take a walk. Even the fairest of flowers will wither and fade away. True love is accommodating. A man that loves you for your looks will leave you when the looks fade and trust me it will fade. Its better you don't marry him because he will definitely leave you in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:
[i]"I am 120 pounds. I have been for about 5 months.
My partner said this to me. Am I overreacting for feeling hurt by this? I’m at a loss and just can’t even comprehend how someone who claims to love me can say this."[/b]

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-shares-the-chat-she-had-with-her-boyfriend-about-her-body.html

You are getting too fat. The guy was just being nice. If I was the one I would have told her plainly.

Watch what you eat and start working out. It's that simple. The guy loves you that's why he is even telling you. Other guys will just move once you start competing with hippos for size cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
farano:

Tell your girlfriend to do squats. Her ass will be the bomb cool
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by BluntBoy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:

He was being honest. Would you rather he lied to her and then later cheat on her and dump her?
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Nutase: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

He was being honest. Would you rather he lied to her and then later cheat on her and dump her?
I prefer you take a walk than body shame her. If he really loves her he doesn't need to body shame her but can even join her in the gym as an encouragement to develop a good physique and maintain a healthy weigjt. The truth is that if she marries that guy he will cheat on her or divorce her in the future because child birth is definitely going to change her body.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by franklingud(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
If he thinks ur getting bigger, come to me baby.

I like em all sizes.
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Venerable612(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
I prefer you take a walk than body shame her. If he really loves her he doesn't need to body shame her but can even join her in the gym as an encouragement to develop a good physique and maintain a healthy weigjt. The truth is that if she marries that guy he will cheat on her or divorce her in the future because child birth is definitely going to change her body.

Very right that he had the option to join her in the gym, But you do really know not every guy has the kind of time to visit the gym with a gf? Some guys are just really genuinely busy 14hrs a day!

Plus, the guy was quite polite about passing that message. He didn’t even say he disliked her for adding weights, he just wanted her to know she had to watch it doesn’t get worse than that. I think that’s fair enough - considering whites are more promiscuous than our African brothers.
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Preshy561(f): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I love people that are plain and truthful,hurt me with truth i will appreciate.
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
I see nothing wrong with her sha smiley
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Engraced2020: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
People dont want to hear the truth...They prefer lies

But wait, Look at my signature
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by wristbangle: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
marieolae:
I sincerely don’t see anything wrong with what the guy said, maybe it’s just me

Long time madam cool
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by vanhelsing1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:
"I am 120 pounds. I have been for about 5 months.
My partner said this to me. Am I overreacting for feeling hurt by this? I’m at a loss and just can’t even comprehend how someone who claims to love me can say this."

ma dear. I don't kW how both of u roll in Ur relationship. but I don't feel its cool to have told u DAT stuff on d fone.may b u guys wod have had a more intimate n one on one discussion. der is need for more diplomacy diplomacy on d part of d guy. d guy is in necessarily blunt.
das ma take on dis matter.thanks.
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by marieolae(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
wristbangle:

Long time madam cool
What’s popping? grin
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
This one na break up na
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by ikbnice(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
That guy is cool and honest and girls don't love that. She has preprogrammed her mind with an expected answer. Anything contrary triggers a negative response.
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
farano:

Big ass is attractive to most men, but protruded belly, big boobs are all anyama stuff
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by queenitee(f): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
My dear you have what they call sex doll syndrome. A man defines what you should be and you follow him blindly because you do not have any self worth. A man says get a boob job, liposuction, abortion etc and you jump at it to please him even though you really do not want it and you know the damage it will cause to your body.Remember he is still a boyfriend and not a Husband. If he cheats its his loss if you really know your worth.

About the breaking a relationship that's your opinion. But you have to first love yourself before you can love any mortal genuinely and these kind of guys come only to kill your self worth and make you hate yourself then start controlling your life.

Lastly, change is the only constant thing in life if he cannot handle the changes he notices in you he should take a walk. Even the fairest of flowers will wither and fade away. True love is accommodating. A man that loves you for your looks will leave you when the looks fade and trust me it will fade. Its better you don't marry him because he will definitely leave you in the future.
Thank you. I learnt something
Re: Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body by wristbangle: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
marieolae:
What’s popping? grin

Nothing much. U disappeared just like that. How is the states?

(1) (Reply)

I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No / Experiences / Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.