Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (179218 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by guyboss: 10:37am On Feb 07
Ikeja.

Beetunez44:

Where is this located?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobleladycakes1(f): 10:55am On Feb 07
Good morning great minds, I need a single room self contained around Ikeja and its environs for rent. I don’t mind a room in a shared flats too, I’m willing to pay monthly too✅

I am a working class young lady, kindly reach me on whatsapp 08038535026
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Guava: 11:44am On Feb 07
Good morning All.

I need a clean but affordable selfcon around Ikeja/Maryland/Anthony axis. With Pop and kitchen cabinets. My budget is between 500 - 700k base rent.

If you have any that fits the description or know somebody relocating please connect me to the person. Your own no go spoil abeg.

Thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Fisayodiri(f): 2:54pm On Feb 17
Demor1:

theres a place you can pay monthly within jakande area of lekki if interested

Hello sir
Please I would like a place to stay around Lekki axis just for a while please if you can help I will be grateful. Just started serving and transport is really taking the bulk of my money. Thank you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Unlimitk(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17
There's pako house available in alpha beach lekki
Also females. Can squat with me for free at agungi lekki
Just dey buy me food
I'm not helping guys,my eyes don see things
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by TikiManner: 12:07pm On Feb 25
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Mensah007: 6:25am On Feb 28
I'm looking for a decent ensuite room in a shared apartment in agungi, Igbo efon, new road, alpha beach, chevron axis.
Budget is 500k as I will prefer direct payment and move in within this week or next.
I'm a guy, working in lekki phase 1. 28 yrs, single, non smoker. I currently stay at New road and open to checking out the apartment for inspection anytime.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Jaylink001: 4:48pm On Feb 28
A friend as a room in a shared apartment in an estate in yaba and his willing to help a cooperate female worker. He only comes around weekend and go back to the island on Mondays. You responsible for your feeding. If you are interested you can message him on WhatsApp 08083401582
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by okp45: 7:40am On Feb 29
A room in a 2-bedroom flat (just 1 of the rooms) is available for rent at Yakoyo-Alagbole Berger.
- Room is ensuite (Private toilet and bathroom)
- The room comes with a big mattress, a wardrobe, a cupboard, curtains, ceiling fan and generator (but you contribute to fuel)
- Christian Female 'working class' tenant preferred.
- 300k (Total package) + 10k service charge per month (Power, waste bin, compound cleaning/grass and security).
0-9-0-6-2-1-9-6-9-5-5(chat or call)
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DANNYel96: 10:46pm On Mar 01
Vazzal:
Hey Reader,

I hope you're all doing well.

I'm a young lawyer (Male) working on Lagos Island and on the lookout for a good flatmate. If you or someone you know is on the hunt for a flatmate in accommodation within an area with relatively easy access to Lagos Island, kindly hit me up! Gender or tribe is not important to me.

About me: I'm a laid-back person. I'm responsible and happy to contribute to maintaining the apartment particularly bill .

Location preference: Anywhere that makes the daily commute to Lagos Island relatively easy.

Budget: I've got a budget between 300k to 450k, and I need to secure an apartment urgently.

Again, If you're interested or know someone who might be a great match, message me! Let's talk about the deets and maybe set up a time to meet.

Thank you very much.

P.S I am Igbo just in case tribal sentiments/consideration is important to your decision making.

Whatsup? You got one already?
I'm in need of apartment around sawmill or ifako-gbagada side. Preferably looking out for a shared 2-bedroom flat (that will be shared with someone else)
Or self-con( me alone).

Kindly help if you have information on any.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DANNYel96: 10:47pm On Mar 01
Temylade50:
Hi. I'm looking for a housemate in a 2 bedroom flat. You will have your own toilet and bathroom. Constant water and electricity.
Come with your bed. But there is a wardrobe.
Female, professional working class. Neat and nice. The property is located at Ifako-Gbagada, easy access to the island. N500k.
Contact me at 0-7-0-8-0-3-9-1-3-9-0.

It's taken. No longer available.

I'm in need of apartment around sawmill or ifako-gbagada side. Preferably looking out for a shared 2-bedroom flat (that will be shared with someone else)
Or self-con( me alone).

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DANNYel96: 10:49pm On Mar 01
Theyoungmaster:
OR someone willing to share an apartment.

Hey, you got one already?

Or self-con( me alone).

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by julyb(m): 5:42am On Mar 06
@ Danny, reach me on 08179307343.l have for you at Ebutemeta
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by wilsim(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30
In search of a single male roommate for a self-contained room in Ilaje.

Looking for:
- Male roommate
- Single
- Non-smoker preferred
- 20 to 30 yrs

You can pay 40% of rent for the first year alone.

Send a msg for details if interested. Number in Signature
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by prettyem(f): 8:09am On Apr 18
A spacious room and parlor self apartment inside a gated estate (with uniformed security personnels) in Aboru, iyana ipaja is available

Owner is Ibo and wants ONLY Yoruba

Single,, couple or. shared by 2 working class singles

Clean, serene environment with very constant light

pay and pack in

Agents kindly avoid this, direct to intending tenant

Total package: 900k (10 months)
Yearly Pay: 500k

Extra covers basic estate & compound fees. for 6months, plus repairs done in the apartment too

ziro8oneeight2tiri0five05seven

No calls pls, WhatsApp chats only

Keep the chats coming,. it's a worthy deal.

Occupant got a job out. of. town, hence. the. movement...
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Alfabest07(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20
Hello here, the one day i knew back then when i 1st found this topic to come has finally arrived..

Guys, I'm igbo & in search of a decent nice self-con or shared aprtment within Surulere or Festac axis.
Budget is between 400k - 550k, anyone that can be of help please help. Details of my personality & work will be shared with 100 genuineness & sincerity.

My call contact is my signature & I'll hopefully be waiting for a positive one, thanks.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 5:21am On Apr 21
250k Female Roommate at Abule Oja Yaba
A female roommate is needed in a beautiful, furnished and lovely room and parlor self contained (mini flat) upstairs, fully tiled, painted walls, bathroom, toilet and kitchen with cabinets & shelves, wardrobe, 43" Smart TV with WiFi, bed for two, gateman, generator, fenced round and gated in a serene and conducive environment for #250k per year rent off UNILAG Road, Abule Oja, Yaba.

Easy access to the island and mainland.

Please, click the link below to see the video of the place.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/3DYAUAE6bavaxVCD/?mibextid=oFDknk

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Alfabest07(m): 9:04am On Apr 24
Alfabest07:
Hello here, the one day i knew back then when i 1st found this topic to come has finally arrived..

Guys, I'm igbo & in search of a decent nice self-con or shared aprtment within Surulere or Festac axis.
Budget is between 400k - 550k, anyone that can be of help please help. Details of my personality & work will be shared with 100 genuineness & sincerity.

My call contact is my signature & I'll hopefully be waiting for a positive one, thanks.
Anyone?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Alfabest07(m): 8:30am On Apr 26
wilsim:
In search of a single male roommate for a self-contained room in Ilaje.

Looking for:
- Male roommate
- Single
- Non-smoker preferred
- 20 to 30 yrs

You can pay 40% of rent for the first year alone.

Send a msg for details if interested. Number in Signature
How can i reach you for this if still available?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by OneBY: 3:20pm On Apr 26
Is there anyone (female preferably) looking for a place to stay on the mainland and wouldn't mind helping out in the house

I'm a male, late 20s
Stay in a 2bedroom in yaba (with a female flatmate)
Don't mind sharing the space free of charge with a person who can assist in the house (especially with cooking cry. )
My expectation is also that this would be temporary (till for example, the person is able to get a space)

Reach out on WhatsApp - 08102044716

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.