Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (183276 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by skynylaw: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
Any one with the present cost, idea or experience on building a 3 bed bungalow in 9ja, preferably EAST IMO STATE.

GUYS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE PLS, , WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by states: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
HI,skynylaw for you to built 3 or 4 bed room flat in that area will cost you around (2.7m to 3m) plus roofing allso don`t forgot it mind cost you more depend how you want it to look like.thanks happay spend.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by ajileko: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
For a 3 bdrms, it will cost you about 3m total.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by skynylaw: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
@States & Ajileko

thanks so much

GUYS PLSS I NEED MORE CONTRIBUTIONS
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Benniewank(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
Well we just finished one in October last year, and it cost N5.2m, It had a drive-in garage with 7 decorative pillars. All rooms en suite with guest toilet. Long span aluminum roofing of the highest guage covering on well treated timber members, Ceiling boards, Tiled. Mind you, that was in Delta State. To a large extent, it depends on where u want to build it and the supply of the materials to be used. We moulded our blocks, 9 inch blocks; 26 to a bag. In my town we've got lots of sharp sand but no chippings (gravel). So where u find it, it cost am arm and a leg. Trust me, u never plan for the expenses that creep up. Best of luck in finance as u build.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2009
Benniewank:

Well we just finished one in October last year, and it cost N5.2m, It had a drive-in garage with 7 decorative pillars. All rooms en suite with guest toilet. Long span aluminum roofing of the highest guage covering on well treated timber members, Ceiling boards, Tiled. Mind you, that was in Delta State. To a large extent, it depends on where u want to build it and the supply of the materials to be used. We moulded our blocks, 9 inch blocks; 26 to a bag. In my town we've got lots of sharp sand but no chippings (gravel). So where u find it, it cost am arm and a leg. Trust me, u never plan for the expenses that creep up. Best of luck in finance as u build.

Well said. I wonder where pple cook up prices like 2.5m in 2009/10, I build and know whats at stake. Except you want to build an anyhow house with no consideration for the env. Pls budget 4.5 to 5m. Its always cheaper if you are building more than one. Then the economy of large scale comes into place. Cheers!
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by ajileko: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
@poster is asking for estimated cost/quote for a 3bdrms not 4
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by sayso: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2009
a fiend used 1.8million for 3bedroom flat in Enugu,though the land is his so did not buy and did not use aluminium sheet.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by shogbenga: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
I wonder what the quality of a 1.8m bungalow will be after considering the cost of block, cement roofing and most importantly the finishing. except u are talking of a village structure. to adequately address the question, u need to be specific on the quality of house u want. i know one that has just been built up to plaster level and has gulped about 4m
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by hbrednic: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
shogbenga:

I wonder what the quality of a 1.8m bungalow will be after considering the cost of block, cement roofing and most importantly the finishing. except u are talking of a village structure. to adequately address the question, u need to be specific on the quality of house u want. i know one that has just been built up to plaster level and has gulped about 4m
for N1.8m,it might be a mud/clay house.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by skynylaw: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
Guys, thanks for all your contributions, Am looking farward for more.

@Sayso
Bros with 1.8? thaz very hard to beleave but anyway it depends.

@shogbenga
Am talking of a mordern bungalow with Alu roof and good finishing, i already have a land.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by kem4(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2009
guy just budget 5 to 6m xcluding land cost. in building, a lot of unexpected xpences are involved. this one cost me 5.4m xcluding the land.

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Apollonio: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
kem4:

guy just budget 5 to 6m xcluding land cost. in building, a lot of unexpected xpences are involved. this one cost me 5.4m xcluding the land.

Nice taste man! How many bedrooms? Are they all ensuite?.Just loving the structure.

BTW What a lovely family you got out there.Sorry for pork-nosing into your profile.Wishing you good luck in all your endeavours.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by kem4(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ Apollonio THANKS man, its a 3 bed room ensuit with a visitors toilet and a waiting hall.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by skynylaw: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
@KEM4
THX alot 4 ur contribution, WHAT A LOVELY HOUSE, I LIKE IT.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by megastu(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2009
KEM4, Is this bungalow in Imo state or in Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by kem4(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
the bungalow is in Imo state, and has already been rented out. grin
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by ant01: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
@kem4, nice house,
how much did your roof cost if you dont mind, including the wood planks used,
thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by TopeFl(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by kem4(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
@ Ant01 The total cost of the roofing is approximately 1.1m. This is including the labor cost.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by ant01: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2009
@kem4
thanks, very reasonable,
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by question(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2009
@Kem4
Is this on a 1 plot land? thats 100ft X 50ft?
There is no fence or gate?
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by FFA: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2009
@kem4, nice house , its really cuteeeeeeeee
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
WOW!! this is nice.
giving me ideas already on how i might one day build my own bungalow or medium sized 2 story house in naija. someday. . .
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Sunkaino: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hi Kem4,
How many blocks did you use in completing the 3 B/R
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by dogice(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
that house is beautiful  cheesy
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
Wow, I like that house. . . .

I'm highly interested in this topic
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Ekiti1000: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Cost is subject many variables, usch as; design, location, finish materials, exchange rate etc, a budget of 5m is reasonable for a standard 3bdrm bungalow. i write as a QS.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by wales(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hi Kem4, can i get more pic's of this house? i will like to go for something like that too. What a ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.