Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

It Feels Good To Be Back - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It Feels Good To Be Back (5560 Views)

What Does It Feels Like To Maintain A Lexus ES350 / It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. / Is This Engine Oil Good To Service My Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Jazzlite: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

not fair? what of his kids is it fair to them? someone that has changed all numbers and ran. he cam on nairaland. he deserves to be called out
I don't think he's on nairaland any more. But he shares same WhatsApp group with some monikers defending him here. Resolve out of social media still.
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Jazzlite: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2018
oNj:
Why these new monikers (yes, newly created) either claiming to be Siena or outrightly seeking to drag him (and his name) through the mud?

MODS should be on the alert.

His auto threads here were top notch. TRUE!

If he had some crises, that doesn't give anybody the room for for vendetta, especially now he's no longer on NL.

My point: don't bring a campaign against someone who's not here to defend himself.
WELL SAID

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Jazzlite:

I don't think he's on nairaland any more. But he shares same WhatsApp group with some monikers defending him here. Resolve out of social media still.

no wonder they are jumping on my neck hahha..

i came here to shame him. he can do whatever he likes.
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by millomaniac: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2018
SienaGbudje:
Good afternoon everyone.

I know you all have a number of questions, concerning the deactivation of my previous moniker “Siena”.

Let’s just say, I’m back as a new man.

angry
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by connkg(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mod, please take down entire thread. It's getting too personal to be resolved without physical contact.
There is little to be achieved here. This just isn't it.

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Alvin007: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
connkg:
Mod, please take down entire thread. It's getting too personal to be resolved without physical contact.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by sisisioge: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
I third the motion... Abi I thirded the motion ni...abi I kuku follow suit.

Alvin007:

Seconded
Alvin007:

[quote author=connkg post=67075918]Mod, please take down entire thread. It's getting too personal to be resolved without physical contact.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by ironheart(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
diportivo:
kini gbogbo Kati Kati yi gan sef

the ranter doesn't even know that the rantee isn't here

if no be dat mumu lecturer wey go dey open thread with new moniker upandan....oponu oshi

all man with his own problems mhen

y'all should sort out UK issues in the UK

we are busy sorting out our "change" in naija
oga, you sure say no b the wife write that long epistle? Monitoring spirit everywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honda CR-V Vs Toyota RAV4 (2008-2010) / Lets Discus Your Car Problems. / Corvettes And Ferrari 360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.