Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. (679 Views)

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by fineboynl(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Yesterday I drove from home to buy yam. From yam to barb hair from hair to filling station. If was from filling station someone point my tyre to me.

When I came down to check it. It was flat a tyre I just bought 3 days ago.

When I drove out from the filling station I packed to inspect the flat tyre I want to go straight to where I bought the to cause a scene. But when I check I saw nail pouch through the tyre. I really can't tell where I pick the nail. If it's from house but one thing I was sure of is that it was intentional. Someone set the nail for me. Because this is not the first time.

And the funny thing is that I was going to the same club. The last time it happened was a week ago reasona I bought and change tyres. I went to the club pack car. Only for me to come out and met a flat tyre. I suffered that night. No jack, no spare tyre. No body even care to listen to me.

If not for the fact someone point this to me I would have go there pack the car only for me to come out and meet the same thing.

I would have suspect the people there.

If I have check the tyre before leaving home I would have trace where it happens.

But right now I'm 90% sure someone put the nail for me. Even the vulcanizer that patch the tyre think so. What is really happening?

Could this be a sign I should not go that club again. Even my babe when that was coming when she head about it she refused to come again. She too has a car she will come with. But I believe she think it's not a good sign to leave the house when she heard about my tyre issue.

I'm just confused. Is it's a warning sign to stop going to that club.
Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by joinnow: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2023
fineboynl:
Yesterday I drove from home to buy yam. From yam to barb hair from hair to filling station. If was from filling station someone point my tyre to me.

When I drove out from the filling station I packed to inspect the flat tyre I want to go straight to where I bought the to cause a scene. But when I check I saw nail pouch through the tyre. I really can't tell where I pick the nail. If it's from house but one thing I was sure of is that it was intentional. Someone set the nail for me. Because this is not the first time.

And the funny thing is that I was going to the same club. The last time it happened was a week ago reasona I bought and change tyres. I went to the club pack car. Only for me to come out and met a flat tyre. I suffered that night. No jack, no spare tyre. No body even care to listen to me.

If not for the fact someone point this to me I would have go there pack the car only for me to come out and meet the same thing.

If I have check the tyre before leaving home I would have trace where it happens.

But right now I'm 90% sure someone put the nail for me. Even the vulcanizer that patch the tyre think so. What is really happening?

Could this be a sign I should not go that club again. Even my babe when that was coming when she head about it she refused to come again. She too has a car she will come with. But I believe she think it's not a good sign to leave the house when she heard about my tyre issue.

What if nobody put the nail
What if you always always pass through pothole filled road and you never care to dodge some pothole.
What if you drive as if someone is chasing you and you are entering the potholes at top speed
What if you are always buying used expired tyre

The whys
Why didn't you buy new tyre
Why didn't you change all four tyres
Why didn't you have a spare tyre
Why didn't you have a jack

Now read slowly digest and stop thinking negatively cos what you think manifest

2 Likes

Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by fineboynl(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
joinnow:

What if nobody put the nail
What if you always always pass through pothole filled road and you never care to dodge some pothole.
What if you drive as if someone is chasing you and you are entering the potholes at top speed
What if you are always buying used expired tyre

The whys
Why didn't you buy new tyre
Why didn't you change all four tyres
Why didn't you have a spare tyre
Why didn't you have a jack

Now read slowly digest and stop thinking negatively cos what you think manifest
I always slow town in untied road or bad spots. Cars always blow horn at me and even overtake me in pot holes and untied road.

I have a spare and jack. I never know the jack was faulty also the spare was flat. But now I bought new jack, tyres and spare.
Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by joinnow: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2023
fineboynl:
I always slow town in untied road or bad spots. Cars always blow horn at me and even overtake me in pot holes and untied road.

I have a spare and jack. I never know the jack was faulty also the spare was flat. But now I bought new jack, tyres and spare.
Ok
When buying tyres avoid Dubai tyres
Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by fineboynl(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2023
joinnow:

Ok
When buying tyres avoid Dubai tyres
what happens to dubai tyres and how fo you know
Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by Elsueno: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2023
You should be able to tell immediately if one of ur tires is flat...as d car balance would be way off & U really can't miss d noise...

Anyways ur point still stands though, Afterall it's good to work around ur car once to check after parking for a while

1 Like

Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by olenyi: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
fineboynl:

Are you a new driver? How would you not know you have a flat tire as a driver? You needed someone to point out to you that your tire is flat? Hmmm.... Ok
Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by fineboynl(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
olenyi:

Are you a new driver? How would you not know you have a flat tire as a driver? You needed someone to point out to you that your tire is flat? Hmmm.... Ok
i did. My steering pump is having issues. The steering was difficult abit and I couldn’t detect.
Re: It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. by joinnow: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
fineboynl:
what happens to dubai tyres and how fo you know
They don't last and they do depress at the center after a while. Just ask genuine tyre seller.

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Clearing / Hello Tell Me About Your Experiences On 03 Volkswage Passat / 2001 Audi Vs 2001 Honda Quest, Which Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.