Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy (1310 Views)

My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) / Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here / Binary Options No Loss Pandemic Isolation Quarantine And Recovery Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
I want to start dropping profitable mathematical 100‰ no-loss soccer tips. You just invest and get your returns daily.

No chances of losing.

I will be dropping it now for FREE if you guys are interested in it.

It is in form of arbitrage but only on betking.

1 Like

Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by Observer20: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Following
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by phorllytony(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Oya now
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whatsapp/call me to get it.
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by SecretReporter(f): 3:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by idomalord: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2021
He will charge u 20k

4 Likes

Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by marktpompido(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Oya na
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
SecretReporter:
Scam
How?
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by AdetayoNL(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
idomalord:
He will charge u 20k

You no lie....
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
idomalord:
He will charge u 20k

If I charge 20k for monthly subscription, what does that teach us.
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
phorllytony:
Oya now

Contact me
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by olusola400: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
olusola400:

Call or WhatsApp me.
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by idomalord: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2021
bj4suree:

If I charge 20k for monthly subscription, what does that teach us.

Do u deny that u didn't ask me for 20k or should I post our chat on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2021
idomalord:

Do u deny that u didn't ask me for 20k or should I post our chat on WhatsApp

If you don't understand English let me say it in pidgin so you get it. Weting dat one teach us if I charge 20k
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by idomalord: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
bj4suree:

If you don't understand English let me say it in pidgin so you get it. Weting dat one teach us if I charge 20k

Well good news is that I hear , speak and write English well.
Your charging me 20k is outrageous and whoever will listen should expect same unless u decide otherwise.

Anymore sarcastic comments?
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
idomalord:

Well good news is that I hear , speak and write English well.
Your charging me 20k is outrageous and whoever will listen should expect same unless u decide otherwise.

Anymore sarcastic comments?

That is what you should have said that 20k is too costly for you instead of saying it as if it is a crime to charge money for knowledge. I also bought the strategy for much bigger amount. You can whatsapp me if you want to do it now i will give you little consideration and you pay the remaining little balance later as you are making money.
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Observer20:
Following
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by Krch: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good

Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Krch:
Good
Yes
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by SavageResponse(m): 12:36am On Aug 22, 2021
bj4suree:
I want to start dropping profitable mathematical 100‰ no-loss soccer tips. You just invest and get your returns daily.

No chances of losing.

I will be dropping it now for FREE if you guys are interested in it.

It is in form of arbitrage but only on betking.

bj4suree:
That is what you should have said that 20k is too costly for you instead of saying it as if it is a crime to charge money for knowledge. I also bought the strategy for much bigger amount. You can whatsapp me if you want to do it now i will give you little consideration and you pay the remaining little balance later as you are making money.

According to your initial post you said it's free so why are you now asking them to pay you money for it?

Besides if you're truly making money from it you should have recovered your investment by now and therefore would not be bothered about coming here to open a thread to squeeze 20K out of hapless people angry

2 Likes

Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by bj4suree: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

According to your initial post you said it's free so why are you now asking them to pay you money for it?

Besides if you're truly making money from it you should have recovered your investment by now and therefore would not be bothered about coming here to open a thread to squeeze 20K out of hapless people angry
How much can I make that will be enough for me? the system is like arbitrage that you need huge capital to make huge profit so I need to 'squeeze' money from people to earn meaningful money daily and besides the person that sold it to me also squeeze money while won't I.
Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by Henix(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

Lol

It seems u don't know the new trend in making money from sports betting. Incase u never observed, the sure means of making money from sports betting is through reselling of games. Just gather people, convince them and collect 20k from each of them, whether they make profit or not is none of ur business. Almost everyone is now selling sure games.

Just like u have already asked, is it not funny that Op is marketing 100% sure games, according to what he wrote, yet himself is still broke. Lol

9ja is a cruise Nation

1 Like

Re: 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy by Madmazel99(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Henix:

Lol

It seems u don't know the new trend in making money from sports betting. Incase u never observed, the sure means of making money from sports betting is through reselling of games. Just gather people, convince them and collect 20k from each of them, whether they make profit or not is none of ur business. Almost everyone is now selling sure games.

Just like u have already asked, is it not funny that Op is marketing 100% sure games, according to what he wrote, yet himself is still broke. Lol

9ja is a cruise Nation
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

FRC Suspends Atedo Peterside, David-borha, KPMG Partner, From Stanbic IBTC Board / Alliance In Motion Global (keys To Health And Wealth In 2016) / Complete Guide To Avoiding Bitcoin Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.