Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) (26306 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by tolutara: 6:06pm On May 06, 2010
Too Sad angry

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by tolutara: 6:09pm On May 06, 2010
What can man do

1 Like

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by CLASSMAN: 6:11pm On May 06, 2010
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE, FOR THE WIFE LET HER STAY IN POWER NOW
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by tolutara: 6:11pm On May 06, 2010

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by tamme: 3:11am On May 07, 2010
cry
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 3:27am On May 07, 2010
This is the picture that got my attention. This is one aspect of the Islamic religion that baffles me at times. The religion, at the most critical moment of a life cycle apparently reminds the devout of futility of wealth. So, how come there are still Muslim thieves in public offices in Nigeria? I can't understand it undecided. To think that a president of Nigeria will be buried in the most ordinary of graves as shown in this picture, calls on Muslims to remember this aspect of their faith while in high office.

4 Likes

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 3:28am On May 07, 2010
The graveside final salute.

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by SuperT(m): 4:03am On May 07, 2010
Good night Yar'adua, O digba O di gbose, Bye-Bye.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 4:12am On May 07, 2010
eyah.

Nigeria's most patient president, according to Time magazine.

so sad.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by olanie(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2010
isnt right to have a graveyard for former heads of state, something befitting for that high office, just for some dignity sake ?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2010
olanie:

isnt right to have a graveyard for former heads of state, something befitting for that high office, just for some dignity sake ?

Well, this shows how culturally different we are in Nigeria. Ironically, this simple burial has earned the man my respect. He didn't earn my respect while living. His humble burial shows that the man may be a good man after all. Thieves would have lined up a golden sepulcher for their burial. Not this man.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 07, 2010
Onlytruth:

Well, this shows how culturally different we are in Nigeria. Ironically, this simple burial has earned the man my respect. He didn't earn my respect while living. His humble burial shows that the man may be a good man after all. Thieves would have lined up a golden sepulcher for their burial. Not this man.

He wa buried in that grave (a 200 year old public grave) according to his wishes from what I heard. He wanted to be buried in a simple and common grave.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Fummiee(f): 5:01pm On May 07, 2010
this grave is just to remind us of the fact that we came to this world with nothing and we will surely go with nothing. yaradua sun re o.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by princekevo(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2010
Onlytruth:

This is the picture that got my attention. This is one aspect of the Islamic religion that baffles me at times. The religion, at the most critical moment of a life cycle apparently reminds the devout of futility of wealth. So, how come there are still Muslim thieves in public offices in Nigeria? I can't understand it undecided. To think that a president of Nigeria will be buried in the most ordinary of graves as shown in this picture, calls on Muslims to remember this aspect of their faith while in high office.

This muslims sef dey crase. You cant imagin the kind of grave wey they burry our president.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by labiyemmy(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2010
^^^^^^

If they buried him in a gold casket and a golden grave, most of you all will say they wasted our money - now they bury him in an ordinary grave, yet, you complain.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Kx: 6:58pm On May 07, 2010
some religion self na wa.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2010
Na wa for Nigerians

Whats the issue about Grave?
the body decomposes wherever its placed.

Does it really matter?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by queentq: 1:13am On May 08, 2010
public grave or special grave,non is a guaranty to heaven.That only show the simplicity of Al-Islam,no matter who you are,u will be wrap up in white cloth.Stop criticising religion,it has got nothing to do here.Rest in peace man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Kgdavid(m): 1:25am On May 08, 2010
where is goodluck?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by mrofficial(m): 1:31am On May 08, 2010
queentq:

public grave or special grave,non is a guaranty to heaven.That only show the simplicity of Al-Islam,no matter who you are,u will be wrap up in white cloth.Stop criticising religion,it has got nothing to do here.Rest in peace man

And the white clothe guarantees heaven, abi? LOOOL
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Mudley313: 1:34am On May 08, 2010
na wa for nigerians n grave issue o. just goes to show the materialistic nature of the average nigerian. wat benefit would a million dollar gold casket do for a decomposing corpse. all the egyptian pharoahs buried in pyramids loaded in treasure; wat did it do for them? atleast we know those were ancient peeps
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by hbrednic: 1:49am On May 08, 2010
vanity
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Osama10(m): 1:50am On May 08, 2010
The day he dies his thoughts do perish,to dust we must all return.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by ODIBABA1: 1:59am On May 08, 2010
They can bury him anywhere they like; Ajugunle slum would have been better because in life they truly represent nothing  but evil.  All this jaqwuda they do now in the name of out-dated religion is their cup of tea. My question is when are they going to divide that yeye country they call Nigeria?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 2:02am On May 08, 2010
I'm really crying now after seeing these pictures of his grave.I really like this man. Please nobody should castigate him here
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 2:09am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

I'm really crying now after seeing these pictures of his grave.I really like this man. Please nobody should castigate him here

U like him, ! Lol, Then what u doin on NL, why u not in the grave?? Mumu!!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 2:12am On May 08, 2010
bjmighty:

U like him, ! Lol, Then what u doin on NL, why u not in the grave?? Mumu!!
Death!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by ODIBABA1: 2:14am On May 08, 2010
No be small mumu!!!!, shes Turia half sister
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 2:25am On May 08, 2010
I am yet to come across men as crude, heartless and unrefined like you two. I am sure you have never lost a loved one, if you have you will understand how heartbreaking death can be but you don't and here you are swearing and cursing ladies. Didn't you get home training? Tommorrow you will pray for God's blessing when you are here laughing at the misfortune of others and death of all things too. I can't stand Nigerian men like you, why are most of you unsophisticated and ignorant? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by ODIBABA1: 2:35am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa it's not about death or insult to women, it's about men’s wickedness while alive. Why most I cry for the death of the wicked? These people, because of what they have done to our youths, and still doing, because they chose evil than good, sorrow will never depart from their homes. Keep yourself out of this unless you're one of them, then hell!!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by cap28: 2:44am On May 08, 2010
how come there were no pictures of him lying in state before the burial
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by adaphik(f): 2:45am On May 08, 2010
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.