Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) (21718 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Stegomiah: 7:07am On May 24, 2013
PHOTOs: President Goodluck Jonathan And Ghanaian President, John Mahama At Achebe's Burial

President Goodluck Jonathan and Ghanaian President John Dramani Maham both attended the burial of Prof. Chinua Achebe in Anambra State.

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Symphony007: 8:19am On May 24, 2013
No matter all the silly quarels here on nairaland, i must say nigeria has no greater friend in africa than ghana. It is evident with our president's friendship, celebrity hook up's,etc. Let's not let greed and jealosy destroy the partnership that will dominate africa!!

41 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:27pm On May 24, 2013
Symphony007: No matter all the silly quarels here on nairaland, i must say nigeria has no greater friend in africa than ghana. It is evident with our president's friendship, celebrity hook up's,etc. Let's not let greed and jealosy destroy the partnership that will dominate africa!!
cool

GHANA ROCKS!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 24, 2013
Good τ̲̅ȍ know President Jonathan and his Ghanian friend attended,God bless Nigeria,God bless Jonathan!
Long live Ndi Ibo!!!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 24, 2013
O
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2013
Huh uh! angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2013
Symphony007: No matter all the silly quarels here on nairaland, i must say nigeria has no greater friend in africa than ghana. It is evident with our president's friendship, celebrity hook up's,etc. Let's not let greed and jealosy destroy the partnership that will dominate africa!!

Unfortunately, this isn't the case. A true friend and alliance doesn't subject the other through harsh policies, unfair business practices, undue advantage and what have you. Don't let the picture fool you, all man for himself. In death, people are united, after the ceremony, na everybody answer ur papa name.

Anyway, we Nigerians extend our GREATEST THANK YOU TO HIM for gracing the occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 24, 2013
GEJ has made me proud once more
I love that man!
No matter what the devils may say grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by ajetii(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2013
No matter all the silly quarels here on nairaland, i must say nigeria has no greater friend in africa than ghana. It is evident with our president's friendship, celebrity hook up's,etc. Let's not let greed and jealosy destroy the partnership that will dominate africa!!

I concur, plus is more than friendship. Beyond the unholy rivalry, there are striking similarity in both environment and names. Check out Mokola market, Essien etc, etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Tolexander: 5:35pm On May 24, 2013
One thing these 2 presidents have in common!

They were both made presidents of their countries when their bosses died after sickness and latter went to win the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by mike404(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by vccghana(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2013
so true

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by TheBookWorm: 5:40pm On May 24, 2013
Ghana and Nigeria appreciating the brilliance of Professor Chinua Achebe, The Father of Modern African Literature.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2013
[size=16pt]See bullet proof for bros GEJ body.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Chinom(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2013
Achebe deserves it. I thank both presidents for their presence.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by ffo(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2013
Tolexander: One thing these 2 presidents have in common!

They were both made presidents of their countries when their bosses died after sickness and latter went to win the presidential election.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

badt guy
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by vccghana(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2013
This Jonathan smart oh, gradually campaigning in the east against 2015. i see easy victory for him 2015 against those Northerners who think Nigeria belong to them
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by maskid(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2013

tru talk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Ruq: 5:42pm On May 24, 2013
redbottles:

pls rephrase your statement before i slap you.....jealous of who?

I wonder the shi!.

That nigga just created wat will start anoda cyber war withthat shi, it wasn't needed.
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by fabolakers(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2013
Good to know cos he's a Legend. Rest in Peace Chinua Achebe.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by dad007(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2013
redbottles:

pls rephrase your statement before i slap you.....jealous of who?
SHaaaat up!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2013
That Ghanaian president is foine, yo

Makes GEJ look like boy boy with his red cap

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Royaldee: 5:47pm On May 24, 2013
Tolexander: One thing these 2 presidents have in common!
Very funny, yet its true
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Adamskuty(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2013
hmm! Don't think so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.