Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari (26143 Views)

"El-Rufai Needs Psychiatric Test" – Shehu Sani Writes Hospital / Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by HeyCorleone(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
Even if he opens it what is the guarantee that he can read it?

Ey What's up?

Been ages.
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why?

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
award of failure...
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin

You are even going too far

Buhari does not even know what a pebble is grin

Kikikikikikikiii

That's if he knows floodlights ba?
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by schurley(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
richol:
a typical Buhari reply... The award was presented to the presidency before i came into office, under the pdp administration, we are still trying to clean up the mess left by the past administration.....

Guy guy.... au many time i call u

no kill person wit laff.

1 Like

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by dubbiskelly(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
I honestly feel the person parading as Buhari is a body double. If I remember correctly, Buhari was rumored to have passed away and even his wife was denied access to him, it was said he came back from London crying. There are a lot of things that are going on that don’t just seem righ. Can someone get a sputum or hair sample make we run DNA tests.

1 Like

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by begwong: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Next time Abike bring award from NEPA office because, they are part of his major partners in securing the presidency!
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by richol(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
schurley:

guy guy guy.... au many i call u

no kill person wit laff oo
lmao these guys never cease to shame us.
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by degamemaster(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
This buhari matter don tire me walahi. The dullard is just an embodiment of embarrassment.
#shame
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by kmaster007: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
I don't blame buhari but blame pple beside him. if our President don't no wat his doin we hv special adviser, ministers,Senate dat can tell him wat u wntd to do is not rty. only wat dey think is to embezzled money full deir brain. idiot pple.
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by Heavance(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

How a dullard like Buhari managed to rule Nigeria should be ranked the 8th wonder of the world
You wicked o

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by gominau(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Twalle for D^3 (d Daura President).
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by apesinola001: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
There are three people you can never advice in this world.
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.

1 Like

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by donnie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
richol:
a typical Buhari reply... The award was presented to the presidency before i came into office, under the pdp administration, we are still trying to clean up the mess left by the past administration.....
grin
It's the work of PDP
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by richol(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
donnie:
grin It's the work of PDP
lmao, i swear, or martin luther was a pdp member

1 Like

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by BabatCargo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Yeye story,a typical apc story when there lieing machine fails...

Enjoy discount on shipping rate from China to Nigeria
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
Even if he opens it what is the guaranty that he can read it?
I actually laughed out loud cheesy
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by taurusmena1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Except it is a cow in a truck then and only then would he recognise it
NaijaMutant:

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin

You are even going too far

Buhari does not even know what a pebble is grin
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by emotionroll(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The problem I have with Buhari is not that he is a retarded dullard, but that he was foolish enough to surround himself with useful idiots
You are truly a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by aston406: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
lol wickedness!!
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by Soms89: 12:17am On Apr 02, 2018
surgical:
This man won't stop embarasing himself and the country that was how he plagerise Obama's speech
it's u embarrassing yourself with misspellings its plagiarize fool
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by jpphilips(m): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerians have a serious problem, Naomi King presented the award everyone saw her, then a jobless illiterate wrote to the Kings center to inquire if they gave out an award, does Naomi king belong to the king's center?
Its like going to ask Volvo if they made Camry, what do you expect?
Intelligence wasn't shared equally.

1 Like

Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by jpphilips(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2018
dubbiskelly:
I honestly feel the person parading as Buhari is a body double. If I remember correctly, Buhari was rumored to have passed away and even his wife was denied access to him, it was said he came back from London crying. There are a lot of things that are going on that don’t just seem righ. Can someone get a sputum or hair sample make we run DNA tests.

Who will you blame for being r@tarded?
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Nutase:
Lol....you are wicked ���
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by dubbiskelly(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2018
jpphilips:

Who will you blame for being r@tarded?

The thing about “special” people like you is that ur ways and lines of reasoning are fixed. Try to keep an open mind and you will realize that anything is possible.

NB: special in this sense means chromosomally mentally retarded.
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by Splashme: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
mikeycharles:
Only APC can act as both the ruling and opposition party. Chai!!!
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by UJIC(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
mikeycharles:
Only APC can act as both the ruling and opposition party. Chai!!!

Gy why?
Re: MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari by mikeycharles(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
UJIC:

Gy why?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again / Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court / Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.