Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Revealed: Real Secret Behind The Rolled Away Stone At Jesus' Tomb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed: Real Secret Behind The Rolled Away Stone At Jesus' Tomb (393 Views)

Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb / I Was The Angel Who Rolled Away The Stone On Jesus' Tomb- Daniel Obinim / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Real Secret Behind The Rolled Away Stone At Jesus' Tomb by fidelisCD1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
The stone wasn't rolled away for JESUS to come out;but the stone was rolled away so everyone would see and know that He's no more in the grave.
I pray for you in the name of JESUS that God will roll away everything that is preventing you and everyone around you from seeing God's miraculous work in your your life.
God did a miracle of resurrecting JESUS from death but the stone had to be rolled away for everyone to see and know what God had done. if the stone had not been rolled away,we would have still had the believe that he is still lying there in the grave.

As a child I used to think that stone was rolled away so that JESUS can come out;but I was wrong. He didn't need the stone to be rolled away for him to come out. The disciples were told he would resurrect but their faith couldn't carry it. God needed to help their faith by having the stone rolled away.
in Mark 16:3 Mary and her companion were already asking "WHO IS GOING TO ROLL AWAY the STONE FOR US ? that means if they had not met the stone removed they would have anointed the stone and go back thinking Jesus was still inside but God did not allow them to be disappointed Mark16:4

May God give You the signs you need in your life and generation to believe him in JESUS name. For example,a woman expecting children need her Tommy to shoot out as a sign of pregnancy. They asked; who will roll away the stone for us? but God did not just roll away the stone,but the angel also sat on it. That is to tell you the stone was not taken away by mistake. I pray for you today; May every questions that troubles your mind receive heaven's reply today in JESUS name. May God send his angels to remove all your problems and sit on them so that they won't arise again in the JESUS name.

Download Song here
Nah 1:9 says affliction shall not rise for a second time.Eph2:14 says He has broken down the middle wall of partition between us.
May God break down every middle wall of partition between you and your miracles in JESUS name. May this Easter mark the beginning of God's miracles in your life,families and generations in JESUS name

Before I end this message I like to tell you that it is only those who are in right standing with God that can enjoy his blessings. if you are still living in sin you are still an enemy of God. You must repent and accept JESUS in order to enjoy God's blessings. God loves you and that was why he sent his son to save you Matt1:21 give your life to God now,do not delay for you don't know what will take place after now. God has good plans for you Jer29:11.
Give your life to God by saying this prayers:-Father,I thank you for sending your son to die and also resurrecting him to set me free. I believe and confess that Jesus is Lord,I accept him now as my Lord and saviour, save me by your grace today, thank you for saving me in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you have just said that prayers I congratulate you because you are now saved Rom10:9-10.Please try and fellowship with any bible believing Church close to you and tell the pastor or elders you've just accepted Jesus so they can counsel and help you grow spiritually. If you need more information pls email: chuksdaf@yahoo.com or text +2348154609868. I will be glad to counsel and pray with you . Pls share this message to the glory of God. God bless you as do so in JESUS name.
Pls visit and like our blog https://chuksdafe..com for more inspirational and educative articles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Real Secret Behind The Rolled Away Stone At Jesus' Tomb by KingsleyCEO: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Real Secret Behind The Rolled Away Stone At Jesus' Tomb by heendrix(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch This Popular Pastor Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/18 / TB Joshua Supports Libya Deportees With N1.8m ($5,000)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.