Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT (1124 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
I have this male colleague at work and we are very friendly,we see and chat everyday.

We re both single and so far,the relationship has been purely platonic except for once or twice that we have kissed when slightly tipsy.

Lately I,ve been having sexual fantasies about him.
I am not sure he feels the same way and I am worried an affair might ruin our relationship.

How do I make the first move without making a fool of myself?
Tricia.

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/can-friends-be-lovers

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

1 Like

Re: I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by LarryBee1k: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
How old are you first?
Re: I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
LarryBee1k:
How old are you first?
I am just 26 sir?
Re: I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by wallymore(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Just show him that u luv him and care for him...he will make the move ready
Re: I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by LarryBee1k: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
predmine20:
I am just 26 sir?

First of all, give him enough signal, call him, text him. Then send one of these post to him, that you tell him, what does he like about you. Tell him what you like about him and what you want from him. What he chooses determine your next move.
Re: I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by daben1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
The guy must be very handsome and you, the other way round!
Re: I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by ikbnice(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
I never expected a lady to ask this. No be you people get all the green light for your side? Show him all the green light gradually joor. He would get the clue. But first, be sure he really likes you sha.
Compliment him and ask him do same to you. Ask what he likes about you after you've told him yours first.
Thank God for social media, it has made these things very easy.
Re: I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
predmine20:
I am just 26 sir?
26 years for a woman is not "just" oooo sister. You should be in a committed relationship. And if this your colleague doesn't have what it takes to be your husband, kill that sexual urges in you.

My 2 cents

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later / Is There Still Any Hope For Me / I Didn't Have Sex With Her But She Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.