Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12043 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Seun(m): 3:09am On Oct 19, 2005
Interesting story, and I'd like to hear more about it!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by PaypalGod(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2005
More about what
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by vexxy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2005
PPG: Well, i worked 4 Paypal some years back designing some web pages for them and i gave out free softwares

Most likely more about that cheesy
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by PaypalGod(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2005
I see. There ain't much to say about that. Just that i offered free softwares to people. I have up to 25TB (tetrabyte) of softwares.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Scorpio(f): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2005
Scorpio- my sign, dat's basically it smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by whiteshark(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2005
PaypalGod:

I see. There ain't much to say about that. Just that i offered free softwares to people. I have up to 25TB (tetrabyte) of softwares.

wat kind of software do/did u givre out and do u still have them
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Efikibo(f): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2005
I'm Efik and Ibo... thats a no brainer grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by mckaycee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2005
My igbo name is kelechi and my mates call me kaycee, I just had to add mc to it. that's all shocked wink

I have a name sake in kellorah cheesy who else has?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kellorah: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2005
hi MC ma name sake..hope u kool. gd to knw ive gt a namesake in da house...well, it looks like it's jst us 2 for now till someonelse 'claims' to b a KC
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ocho(f): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2005
OCHO, that's basically my initials,
O for OGO(which is my real name).
the rest of CHO are my middle names and sure name!
i used to be called that in sec school!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by WesleyanA(f): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2005
cool, smiley it's also the spanish word for "eight". that's what i was thinking.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by sweetnini(f): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2005
sweetnini
when i was about 6 or so i was called nini london till now
sweetnini is wat my crush mistakes(or purposely)my email add for
and i fell in love with the name
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ocho(f): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2005
WesleyanA:

cool,  smiley  it's also the spanish word for "eight". that's what i was thinking.
what is?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by WesleyanA(f): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2005
ocho.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ocho(f): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2005
ooooooh! no. it's all Nigerian! cheesy but thanks for thinking it's cool though! cheesy
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by hotspice(f): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2005
Am fed up of lexyflexy's beggin to know the meanin of brushparke

and no body knows/want to tell him. he has been begging for days now!!

and lexyflexy pls tell wat is urs?

so people do tell the meaning of ur I.D and why u use it.

SEUN my sugarboy kiss can we start with u? grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ldollier(f): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2005
i mite be new on NL.. but i think that topic has been posted before. or am i wrong
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by hotspice(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2005
am new too so if it has been posted.....well am re-postin.
i should ve checked past posts!
its seun's job to screen posts abi?
so if it has been....then he should........

seriously has it been posted before?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by da808cutie(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2005
Seun has got a lot in his hands keeping this place running, so he probably hasn't seen this thread. and yeah there's a topic like this i think its called what does your username mean or something, can't remember which boards its located either, but if i come across it, i'll post the link here.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2005
hotspice:  angry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Oracle(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2005
ORACLE
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kenflavor(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2005
kenflavor

because the flavor you gat is excellent
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by casper(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2005
CASPER;
no long thing
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Oracle(m): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2005
i dont get it
are u to say the meaning of ur own username or
is someone to tell you what it means
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by loretta(f): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2005
I think I have to do something to my username b'cos that's my real name and it's boring. Seun what do u think, should i change it or not i think i need something funny
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ogrebuga(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2005
ogrebuga-my friends used 2 call me shrek,n d buga is cos my voice used 2 b very deep,so dey turned it 2 ogrebuga
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by lioness(f): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2005
Lioness................ my ziodac sign is Leo anda couple of my friends always said i hadthe traits of a lioness, fighting for survival and defending others  kiss

So i guess i kinda stuck with da LIONESS  wink
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by c0dec(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2005
c0dec is the name my parents gave me. thats it undecided
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nicetohave(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2005
My girlfriend used to tell me...W**e, you are indeed a nice guy...any woman will be happy to have you...but sha between you and me i dont think so rolleyes

1 Like

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2005
My guy and Me smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nicetohave(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2005
Z4M4eva?? my guy and me?? i am not seeing the correlation
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2005
Well, think wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.