Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted (84077 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by ddeola: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2018
We dey wait for the real list... undecided
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by papat26(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2018
my brother stop being brain wash is it only pdp that loot what of apc I can see that apc have nothing to offer but only using propaganda to achieve their aim be wise
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by wildernessVoice: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2018
I expect APC to give us blueprints of their 3 years achievement in terms of security in our communities, improved power generation and distribution, affordable fuel, initiated and completed road and railways, built and equipped schools and hospitals, inherited loan and repayment e.t.c
No propaganda will fetch any politician votes in 2019

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Danialuone: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Some foolish people are asking for APC achivments......the mum u will not see the release of cuurupt politicians name as an achievement.... You mum never do
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by JAWBONE(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Defend any politician at your own peril, APC Saints Include

1 Olubukola Saraki- #500 billion naira To finance Buhari's Election 2015

2 Rotimi Judas Ameachi #1.1 trillion

3. Magartakada Wammakko- #300 billion Sokoto States Money Embezzled During his Stink as Governor.

4. Liar Muhmed Now A Multi Billionaire Courtesy of his Business Empire.

5. Senator Musuliu Obanikoro- #10Billion Naira, Apc's Broom has wiped away his Sins

6. Sultan Sokoto #700 million Naira for His ........Protection and Tacit Support of Terrorist herdsmen in this regime

Meanwhile Buhari Borrowed to finance his emergence From D Banks So Says Zombies.
Orji Uzor Kalu Unknown billions of naira during tenure as governor Abia state, ran to APC and is now a saint
Victor Ochei looted billions for Delta State Independent Power Project, lost governorship bid in Delta State, now in APC for protection
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2018
jimrog:

No where is 100% safe not even America. How many bomb blast have u bin hearing abt like then....

Almost everyday we hear bomb blasts and almost every second we hear Fulani herdsmen killings.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Chetimah:
oga see for yourself over 155 to 200 die in this bombings during Jonathan presidency,so u still not get senses?

Over 1000 shites burried by Buhari cheesy
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by ensamy(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2018
Those in APC have immunity ?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by 7lives: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2018
Chetimah:
oga see for yourself over 155 to 200 die in this bombings during Jonathan presidency,so u still not get senses?

Chai.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by jnfoage: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Address your parents as Oponu.
I will not, but I will address sponsored wailers as bastards and Oponu
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Beedude(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
9icest:
Lol, looks like the war on corruption is totally corrupted. APC is acting like Barca football club, they play weaker opponent and the referee also plays for them, awarding red card at will to strong opponents and also giving awoof penalty to Messi the so called god of soccer.
Anyways, PDP is another useless political party like Arsenal. The members are too rogue to protest. When you have people like Aresene Wenger (secondus, bode george and Co) as your party manager, make you forget winning.
Dairy Of A Bitter Chelsea Fan. I Feel Ur Pain

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by dotedote: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2018
kitaatita:
I cannot defend the integrity of the individuals mentioned. I can only encourage Lai Mohammed to mention some crooks who moved from PDP to APC before the elections who are walking about free.

You're so blessed.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by dotedote: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2018
Angelparadise:
How long will it take this administration to convict those alleged looters including members of APC that stole when they were PDP members .

That's not the arrangement
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by skales67(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2018
Alariiwo:
GEJ that sacrificed life of promising young soldiers mostly Yorubas to push his criminal agenda. All in a bid to siphon money sent bright men to their early graves fighting Bokoharam.

I want Ngozi Okonjo Iweala arrested and humiliated for spear-heading the most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria.
No single project to show despite Oil boom. Useless party of thieves.

Goan arrest her! Keyboard Warrior

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Puth22(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Ori yin buru
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Coldfeets: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2018
wildernessVoice:
I expect APC to give us blueprints of their 3 years achievement in terms of security in our communities, improved power generation and distribution, affordable fuel, initiated and completed road and railways, built and equipped schools and hospitals, inherited loan and repayment e.t.c
No propaganda will fetch any politician votes in 2019

Seems like you don't just get it?

How will the APC deliver and give you all that you want to see if the funds that will be used to achieve all that has been LOOTED away?

Sometimes, it's good to think before speaking( or writing).

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by maasoap(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up, where were you when Boko Haram made Buhari their spokesman?

Where were you when Buhari the spokesman of Boko Haram said 'an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north'.

I am still waiting for the mass grave where over 70 people were buried under Gej.
And that automatically made him their godfather? May God help these kinds of Nigerians.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2018
jimrog:

Nothing that one will do than name calling...
the same thing lying Mohammed is doing,name calling
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by cashkid: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Buhari's useful idiots over to you.

Oloriburuku e.....is it true they looted or not? They have looted ur future and that of ur unborn kids and you are here displaying madness at its peak! How much did they give ur poverty stricken family that made you to defend those that brought this country's treasury on its knees? You are such an unrepentant idiot! I pity the kids ur type will raise , they are doomed for life!

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by jimrog: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the same thing lying Mohammed is doing,name calling

Where is the name calling?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2018
cashkid:

Oloriburuku e.....is it true they looted or not? They have looted ur future and that of ur unborn kids and you are here displaying madness at its peak! How much did they give ur poverty stricken family that made you to defend those that brought this country's treasury on its knees? You are such an unrepentant idiot! I pity the kids ur type will raise , they are doomed for life!

May your courses and evil prayers remain with you and your entire generation. May what you wish me and my children happen to you till the end of this word. May you beg to eat till you die.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Printerscanner: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2018
kitaatita:
I cannot defend the integrity of the individuals mentioned. I can only encourage Lai Mohammed to mention some crooks who moved from PDP to APC before the elections who are walking about free.

So you are admitting that truly PDP looted. But your point is that some of the PDP looters are now in APC. You are getting there gradually, if Mama Piss could beg EFCC for soft landing what else can't we see.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by godquality: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2018
williams85:
can you listen to urself?
well i rest my case.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by kitaatita: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Printerscanner:

So you are admitting that truly PDP looted. But your point is that some of the PDP looters are now in APC. You are getting there gradually, if Mama Piss could beg EFCC for soft landing what else can't we see.
Check my previous posts, I'm a classic Buhari supporter (Not APC or PDP). It will help his argument that he is fighting corruption if people in his political divide also experience prosecution.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
From the comments here, I have derived one message.

Nigerians are not ready to fight corruption.

For some reason, corruption is ok...when it is your side doing the looting. Am sure when Bubu leaves office, his defenders will defend the corruption happening in his regime with 'What about PDP corruption now?'.

As far as I am concerned, we should end the corruption war now and here. Prosecuting PDP corrupt people is going to just create riots and crisis...because people are not convinced of the need to fight corruption yet. And the sam,e thing is going to happen when APC leaveth power.

I give up. Nigerians are not serious.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by MrRitchie: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Sorry I can't help your condition.
you mean your condition, nem?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by MrRitchie: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
7lives:

Thanks for reminding him, they thought we have forgot this, but we shall gather all these informations to permanently send PDP to hell were they rightly belongs.
they can only pretend not to know
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Rikidony(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up, PDP established EFCC and used it to jail some of their members including Bode George and IGP Balogun, can you tell me what APC is doing with the present day EFCC?
shvtt da fvck up and get hell off my mentions
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rikidony:

shvtt da fvck up and get hell off my mentions

Shut up again. Who ua mentions epp?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by cashkid: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

May your courses and evil prayers remain with you and your entire generation. May what you wish me and my children happen to you till the end of this word. May you beg to eat till you die.

So you are afraid of curse and yet supporting those that have mortgaged ur future and that of ur unborn kids? Walahi...you are a chronic oloriburuku.......You think ur kids will wish u anything good wen they see u supporting those mortgaging their destiny?I didn't curse ur kids but I rather pity them for having a useless father like you..... Do u realise his many youths that their destiny have been put on hold as a result of these looted funds? I leave u for God! Omo ale jatijati!!!
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashkid:

So you are afraid of curse and yet supporting those that have mortgaged ur future and that of ur unborn kids? Walahi...you are a chronic oloriburuku.......You think ur kids will wish u anything good wen they see u supporting those mortgaging their destiny?I didn't curse ur kids but I rather pity them for having a useless father like you..... Do u realise his many youths that their destiny have been put on hold as a result of these looted funds? I leave u for God! Omo ale jatijati!!!

Shut up,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.