Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted (84061 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 5:26am On Apr 02, 2018
7lives:

Thanks for reminding him, they thought we have forgot this, but we shall gather all these informations to permanently send PDP to hell were they rightly belongs.

Where are the Nyanya bombers today?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 5:41am On Apr 02, 2018
Rikidony:
the manner an approach PDP looted Nigeria is astonishing and also funny to realise the then CinC was silent through out.

how I wish the present administration can convict this thief.

never again shall such a party rule us again

Shut up, PDP established EFCC and used it to jail some of their members including Bode George and IGP Balogun, can you tell me what APC is doing with the present day EFCC?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=fortune1968 post=66355254]To you this is propaganda ? And you want a better future for yourself and your family and children ?[/quote

If a brain deluded obnoxious unlearned illiterate a..k.a Poo-Brain APC stooge like YOU thinks this Propangadistic list of Shame is something to applaud then I pity the future of your family and children as they stand no chance all due to your 'Moronic' gene you have obviously passed on to them.

You don't do this in Saner Climes. They would be sued and made to pay heavily for defamation. A Suspect is regarded to be innocent until proven guilty by a Court of competent jurisdiction.

2019 is close again and they release a list to deceive gullible morons like your type when they should have most of the names on the list inclusive of the ones in APC arraigned in Courts.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by dozieo(m): 5:55am On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
What shall idiotic pigs of Biafra say now.
The day you don't mention Biafra in your comments, you won't have erection.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by krazychidori(m): 6:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Rubbish! FG is mad
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2018
ONLY GOD WILL HELP NIGERIANS
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by bewla(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Buhari's useful idiots over to you.
paid warriors over to u Waller limited

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sisisioge: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Patient Jonathan's name nko?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by bewla(m): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=JimaeChinko post=66355990][/quote]if u are saying election's is near that why the name is released then u may not b living in Nigeria or u are not political historic to happening , this has being on for over 2years which most of them use there present title and post connection to steal judgment in their fervor like Mr saraki does
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by billyG(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Make una see just how lai muhammed take his big mouth finish PDP...i hope they will not commit suicide one by one...but let them return their loot 1st d people are hungry.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Okeji(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2018
7lives:

If you STOP coming to Nairaland, it will only give them the opportunity to brainwash those that are not strong willed.
Join other patriots to denounce any plot to rub nonsense on our face, we are no fools.
U are very correct
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by godquality: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Wow. I hear people complaining that there's no one from APC on this list.
Nobody is challenging or claiming that these people on the list didn't steal our money or are innocents.
So because there's no APC names , then we should discard what these people did to our wealth? Is that it?
I don't care about APC but i care about a group taking the country back centuries with their greed. When a new regime comes in, APC will pay for their crimes. For now let's all shame these thieves ( unless of course you benefited from there stealing).
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Chetimah(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=66351072]

Shut up, where were you when Boko Haram made Buhari their spokesman?

Where were you when Buhari the spokesman of Boko Haram said 'an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north'.

I am still waiting for the mass grave where over 70 people were buried under Gej.[/quoteAlmost 400 people slaughtered when Muslim herdsmen raided Christian villages near Nigeria's restive central town of Jos have been buried in a mass grave.

The massacre was the latest outbreak of violence between rival ethnic groups in Plateau State, where the indigenous Christians are struggling with Muslims who immigrated to the region decades ago over control of land and resources.

"We have about 351 corpses being buried at this mass grave, and at the other end, there is another village called Zot, where there are about 36 corpses to be buried separately," Plateau State's chairman of the search, recovery and evacuation committee, Solomon Zang, said by the graveside in the village of Dogo Hawa on Monday night.

The death toll was higher, Zang said, because some families had taken deceased relatives for burial, corpses were still in the mortuary and a search team was looking for more bodies.

Witnesses in Dogo Nahawa, the worst hit by the violence, said Hausa-Fulani tribesmen descended on four villages on Sunday, firing shots in the air. When people ran out of their homes, they were set upon with machetes or shot.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by williams85(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2018
godquality:
Wow. I hear people complaining that there's no one from APC on this list.
Nobody is challenging or claiming that these people on the list didn't steal our money or are innocents.
So because there's no APC names , then we should discard what these people did to our wealth? Is that it?
I don't care about APC but i care about a group taking the country back centuries with their greed. When a new regime comes in, APC will pay for their crimes. For now let's all shame these thieves ( unless of course you benefited from there stealing).
can you listen to urself?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by jimrog: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Show me the mass grave under GEJ where they buried over 70 people on a single day.

Don't forget that Buhari and his army twice bombed and killed IDP in their camps.

Do u know how many bomb story we heard under gej? Even Abuja was not safe to live in then...
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by jimrog: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
even fani kayode name set dey there.dem just touch d tail of lion.

Nothing that one will do than name calling...
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by pweetychyka(f): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2018
Misplaced priorities.....

For d past 3years all we keep hearing is abt exposing looters of d opposition party wen there are beta things to do.

Dear APC,

Leave d opposition party alone. We know election is around the corner n exposing d opposition party doesn't mean we r gonna vote in Buhari for a 2nd term neither r we gonna vote for the opposition party.

Yours faithfully,
Concerned youth
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by sekundosekundo: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2018
jimrog:

Do u know how many bomb story we heard under gej? Even Abuja was not safe to live in then...

Is Abuja and Nigeria safe now?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Chetimah(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up, where were you when Boko Haram made Buhari their spokesman?

Where were you when Buhari the spokesman of Boko Haram said 'an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north'.

I am still waiting for the mass grave where over 70 people were buried under Gej.
oga see for yourself over 155 to 200 die in this bombings during Jonathan presidency,so u still not get senses?

Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by jimrog: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Is Abuja and Nigeria safe now?

No where is 100% safe not even America. How many bomb blast have u bin hearing abt like then....
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Olotadbaba: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Are these figures not real? Let anybody mentioned here as looters dispute it, Y are people taking paracetamol for someone's headache? Naija, we have a long way to go.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Khez: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Na pdp dey dull tbvvh, they need to release theres to March whatever lies apc is at again. Smh
Paperwhite:
Pls where are the the following APC confirmed fucktards on the fucking list or lets me refresh Lai's memory: Buhari's Dubious asset worths,Budget padders,Abba Kyari-MTN scandal,Lawal Babachir PINE-gate,Buratai's Dubai's mansions/arms scandal,Danbazzau arms scandal(reason why Buhari disband the probing committee),
Amaechi/Fashola/Fayemi gates, Ikoyi/Oke/NIA gate,Mikanti Baru/NNPC gate,Maina's saga,NHIS sec.scandal,SEC sec.-Gwarzo scandal,Yusuf Buhari's #55M power bikes scandal,Unremitted NNPC monies,Obanikoro,OUK etc.among the many high & low profile corrupt persons in the APC.
So Lai can see that he have lied again?
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by tosima(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=9icest post=66348312]Lol, looks like the war on corruption is totally corrupted. APC is acting like Barca football club, they play weaker opponent and the referee also plays for them, awarding red card at will to strong opponents and also giving awoof penalty to Messi the so called god of soccer.
Anyways, PDP is another useless political party like Arsenal. The members are too rogue to protest. When you have people like Aresene Wenger (secondus, bode george and Co) as your party manager, make you forget winning. [/quote
]WE ARE THE HEAVEN TEAM BARCA
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by phillleathers: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2018
[/b]
Paperwhite:
[b]Pls where are the the following APC confirmed fucktards on the fucking list or lets me refresh Lai's memory: Buhari's Dubious asset worths,Budget padders,Abba Kyari-MTN scandal,Lawal Babachir PINE-gate,Buratai's Dubai's mansions/arms scandal,Danbazzau arms scandal(reason why Buhari disband the probing committee),
Amaechi/Fashola/Fayemi gates, Ikoyi/Oke/NIA gate,Mikanti Baru/NNPC gate,Maina's saga,NHIS sec.scandal,SEC sec.-Gwarzo scandal,Yusuf Buhari's #55M power bikes scandal,Unremitted NNPC monies,Obanikoro,OUK etc.among the many high & low profile corrupt persons in the APC.
lipsrsealed
Paperwhite:
Pls where are the the following APC confirmed fucktards on the fucking list or lets me refresh Lai's memory: Buhari's Dubious asset worths,Budget padders,Abba Kyari-MTN scandal,Lawal Babachir PINE-gate,Buratai's Dubai's mansions/arms scandal,Danbazzau arms scandal(reason why Buhari disband the probing committee),
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by globalid: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2018
So this is all this rubbish Apc gov't has done in 3 yrs. Fake people,fake news. I hate seeing or hearing this lie lie Mohamed 's name it spoils my time
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Jebosh(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks for the list but if u forget to include those that joined APC like Obanikoro and others, then the list doesn't make sense. Let me ask (1)how much have u recover ? (2) how many have you convicted? If you can't give answer,it means you are not fighting corruption but you released the list to change people's mind to gain vote for 2019 election. We are watching
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by wildernessVoice: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2018
What impact has the recovered loots made to Nigerians.
Suffering and smiling in Fela tongue.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by papat26(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2018
have you people see this government have nothing to offer they are mentioning pdp looters and left their own apc looters behind so what made them a good leader so apc looters cannot be mentioned but only pdp I see this government have nothing to offer to Nigerians they are sentimental and bias government please Nigerians wake up from slumber before it will be too late for us.i want to say anybody who does not accept his mistake is the most foolish person ever
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by lukency(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2018
APC is biased for not naming the thieves in its fold however, Kudos to the APC led federal government for this revelation. If PDP govt had done this to the thieves in the opposition by now there will be sanity in the polity.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Emiron(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2018
SEE MONEY RECOVERD FROM OLD THIEFS WHAT ABOUT THE NEW APC THIEFS HOW MUCH U TINK SAY DEM GO DON STEAL? NA WA O FOR 9JA NA ONLY YAHOO BOZ DEM GO DEY PURSUE UP AND DOWN...
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by Tex42(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2018
No Amaechi, Saraki, and a host of them...

Waiting for another list.
Re: FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted by ddeola: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2018
We ey wait for the real list... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.