Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Imam Who Raped And Impregnated 14-year-old Girl Plans To Marry Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam Who Raped And Impregnated 14-year-old Girl Plans To Marry Her (589 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks / Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imam Who Raped And Impregnated 14-year-old Girl Plans To Marry Her by Ivorianaija(f): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
"According to a young humanitarian identified as Fateemah Habeeb, a 14-year-old girl was defiled by an Imam who is over 50 years old.
She explained that the Imam in question had bragged about defiling the girl with courage that nothing was going to happen to him. Habeeb who is an advocate for young Nigerian girls living in the North stated that she had decided to talk to the girl’s parents and bring justice to the Imam.
She revealed that the mother of the victim had been willing to get justice.
However, after the humanitarian called on people to help bring the case to the right people, she was told that the 14-year-old girl would be married off to the man.
She explained that the girl’s parents who said they no longer needed her help were afraid because their daughter was pregnant and they wanted to avoid gossip.
According to Habeeb, she tried everything in her power to help the family and explain that what they were doing was a crime.
The humanitarian, however, expressed her desire to continue to help the family and the 14-year-old girl. She also added that she would do everything in her power to bring justice for the Imam"
Re: Imam Who Raped And Impregnated 14-year-old Girl Plans To Marry Her by TheBlessedMAN: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well considering from the angle of both sides, I seriously think angle 180 is much lesser than 90degree or Phd. Or tell me, why would Buhari allow Osinbajo to sell his left kidney just to raise money to campaign for election. Even Donald trump himself, what is he doing in Onitsha last week with that Ashawo woman called Bobrisky...well I just want to tell you that my phone just got spoil today and the screen is damaged. Please is this 2go or whatsapp? Tell me please..

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out / Crisis: Shiites Vs Mopol And Soldiers In Zaria Right Now / VIDEO: Bride Cheats And Gets Humiliated At Wedding.is This Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.