Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,202 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Debate! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate! (749 Views)

This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ / #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate! by nalijah07(f): 7:30pm On May 06, 2010
Would you prefer a SUPERFINE woman who took care of home, worked and didn't give you ANY problems, but was just not that good in bed or the average looking woman with the same qualities mentioned above, but this one rocked your world in bed?

This was a topic on the radio the other day because of the fact that Halle Berry is single again. The debate was on why she couldn't keep a man, even though she is so fine and seems to have a nice personality.  The callers seemed to think it must have to do with her sexual performance. They said pretty woman think all they have to do is lay down and not do too much.
Re: Debate! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 06, 2010
Sorry,no comment.
Re: Debate! by amyg(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2010
D qst shld b 4 her?@poster,wts ur opinion?
Re: Debate! by Osama10(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2010
I think a bed rocker will do it. grin
Re: Debate! by nalijah07(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2010
I don't know. I think this a question for the men.

However, most of the callers that were male said they would take the average chick that rocked their world.
Re: Debate! by baybbootz(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2010
hahahaha
whats the point of having a fine arse chick with no perfomance. The average girl has all and even more.
Re: Debate! by Areaboy2(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2010
the question now is, what do you define as extremely hot and average?

like they always say, beauty lies in the eye of the beerholder tongue

to me anyway. i believe you can make a sexual diva out of anyone. but then again, playing along with the debate i reckon i'll go for the bed TNT. it only gives complete meaning to the term "making love" smiley

fire crakers just dont cut it these days undecided
Re: Debate! by Blazay(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2010
nalijah07:

Would you prefer a SUPERFINE woman who took care of home, worked and didn't give you ANY problems, but was just not that good in bed or the average looking woman with the same qualities mentioned above, but this one rocked your world in bed?

This was a topic on the radio the other day because of the fact that Halle Berry is single again. The debate was on why she couldn't keep a man, even though she is so fine and seems to have a nice personality. The callers seemed to think it must have to do with her sexual performance. They said pretty woman think all they have to do is lay down and not do too much.

A woman can only be so good in bed for a while. It gets old you know. I would rather keep the friendship. How much sex can you have after 30 years even if you started at age 10?

Please give me a good cook, home-maker and caring mother anyday. Especially a woman with manners.
Sexual performance never kept any man from being faithful anyway. If it is not sex, it is height. If it is not height, it is weight.
Learn to be satisfied with what you have.

(1) (Reply)

Good Wife With Only Sustenance Vs Bad Wife,plenty Of Money Which Will U Choose? / What Does It Mean To You Average Forumer / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.