Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts (29703 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by TrendsVibes(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2018

Nigerian singer, Iyanya took to Twitter to reveal his plan for Teddy A.

Teddy A is the latest housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

Iyanya (real names Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk) who rose to fame after winning the first season of Project Fame West Africa, and is best known for his hit single “Kukere” wrote;

Yooooo @iamteddya #Biko hit me up once you get into Gidi. Make we enter studio cook banger! #AlphaMale #BBNajia #TMC #BeTheMovement

Bisola Aiyeola, who was the first runnner up of last year’s Big Brother Naija reacted to the tweet, indicatinng her willingness to feature in the song.

She wrote;

Bruv @Iyanya, I need to be that studio with you and @iamteddya. Let’s do this! #BBNaija #AlphaMale #TMC #BeTheMovement

Source: http://trendsvibes.com/2018/04/01/bbnaija-iyanya-promises-to-collaborate-with-teddy-a-once-he-lands-bisola-reacts-to-this/

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by YANDE800(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
not bad.... make una carry on

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by TrendsVibes(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by TrendsVibes(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2018

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by donstan18: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
The TOILET A prefect and his assistant Bang-Bang got evicted.

This is the perfect time and opportunity for them to start modeling for KISS Condom in toilets.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Papiikush: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
donstan18:

This is the perfect time and opportunity for them to start modeling for KISS Comdom intoilets.

Baba, at least they are modeling for something and getting paid. Watin you dey model for?

Nairaland meme? cheesy

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by donstan18: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Papiikush:

Baba, st least they are modeling for something and getting paid. Watin you dey model for?

Nairaland meme? cheesy

Lol, I think you are right.

BANG-BANG will be getting paid with the praises her siblings, loved ones and parents will give her when watching the video alongside with her where she was wrestling with someone's father in a TOILET for the world to see. cheesy
and how a TOILET prefect was pounding and sweating profusely on top of a choir mistress live on TV

What a pay cheesy

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by GloriaNinja(f): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2018
I KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Papiikush: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, you are right.

BANG-BANG will be getting paid with the praises her siblings, loved ones and parents will give her when watching the video alongside with her where she was wrestling with someone's father in a TOILET for the world to see. cheesy
and how a TOILET prefect was pounding and sweating profusely on top of a choir mistress live on TV

What a pay

Everything you've been saying has been toilet, toilet and more toilet. Is this the first time you are seeing a sex in the toilet scene? Nawa to you Sha grin

She knew what she signed up for before auditioning for big brother Nigeria...So what do you want?

Troll her for her "toilet goals"?

Baba, she will earn big money and many endorsement deals meanwhile you go still dey nairaland dey shout toilet up and Down.

Smh.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by donstan18: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Papiikush:

Everything you've been saying has been toilet, toilet and more toilet. Is this the first time you are seeing a sex in the toilet scene? Nawa to you Sha grin

She knew what she signed up for before auditioning for big brother Nigeria...So what do you want?

Troll her for her "toilet goals"?

Baba, she will earn big money and many endorsement deals meanwhile you go still dey nairaland dey shout toilet up and Down.

Smh.

You are right and not far from the truth. cheesy

That's why I think it'll be nice for anyone praising, backing, defending and supporting the act of a choir mistress that got pounded in a toilet LIVE on TV to advice his/her own sisters and female loved ones to go and show their toilet skills to the world aswell for the endorsement deal cheesy cheesy

Not them being on Nland clapping and praising people having sex LIVE on TV, they should advise their sister to go and enjoy the TOILET practicals aswell. cheesy

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by internationalman(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Papiikush:

Baba, st least they are modeling for something and getting paid. Watin you dey model for?

Nairaland meme? cheesy
You should know that most nairalanders aren't just nobodies as y'all think..

Most Nairalanders won't stoop low to do what they are doing in the house for 200m let alone 45m

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Paradigm777: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2018
internationalman:

You should know that most nairalanders aren't just nobodies as y'all think..

Most Nairalanders won't stoop low to do what they are doing in the house for 200m let alone 45m

Seconded!!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by TrendsVibes(m): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
I KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN

The collaborations shey??
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by TrendsVibes(m): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2018
Paradigm777:

Seconded!!!

Thirded!!!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by TrendsVibes(m): 12:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Lalasticlala and other mods will not comman see this one now ooo undecided

Tag em biko
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by shogsman(m): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Paradigm777:

Seconded!!!

Sha be deceiving yourself upandown.I will over do it.awon omo butty sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Paradigm777: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2018
shogsman:

Sha be deceiving yourself upandown.I will over do it.awon omo butty sha.

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by newyorks(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

This is the perfect time and opportunity for them to start modeling for KISS Condom in toilets.
salvage

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by TrendsVibes(m): 12:55am On Apr 02, 2018
newyorks:
salvage

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by jimohibrahim(m): 1:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Good one iyanya

I have a clean Acer m5 for sale,
6gb ram
Keyboard back-lit
Touch screen
1 terabyte HDD
20GB SSD
WINDOWS 10 pro
5hrs battery life
For 115k negotiable.

Location is oshogbo, but can send to anywhere.
Contact me on 08069525200(call or whatsapp).
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Papiikush: 2:10am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

You are right and not far from the truth. cheesy

That's why I think it'll be nice for anyone praising, backing, defending and supporting the act of a choir mistress that got pounded in a toilet LIVE on TV to advice his/her own sisters and female loved ones to go and show their toilet skills to the world aswell for the endorsement deal cheesy cheesy

Not them being on Nland clapping and praising people having sex LIVE on TV, they should advise their sister to go and enjoy the TOILET practicals aswell. cheesy

Don't judge people because you sin differently. You don't have sex on Live TV but you fück someone's daughter without paying her bride price.

Una too dey shift goal posts with these hypocritical and "I holy pass" nature

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by BabatCargo(m): 2:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Their wahala
Hope the fame wont go than faster as was seen in thé Case of Efe 'based on logistic boss'

Start buying from China/ USA and Ship to Nigeria at $4.5/kg
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by oloriadejoke(f): 2:45am On Apr 02, 2018
hmmmm nairalanders shey una no dey sleep abi una dey go meeting??anyway na piss me I come piss
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by sirusX(m): 3:10am On Apr 02, 2018
oloriadejoke:
hmmmm nairalanders shey una no dey sleep abi una dey go meeting??anyway na piss me I come piss

For me na number 2....so I go tey small
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Beedoc: 3:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Funny people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Nutase: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2018
3 upcoming artists

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by donstan18: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Papiikush:

Don't judge people because you sin differently. You don't have sex on Live TV but you fück someone's daughter without paying her bride price.

Una too dey shift goal posts with these hypocritical and "I holy pass" nature

Should we because we are sinners celebrate sins?
Perish and publicly rejoice in sin .?

We are in the end time, many evil things will legally emerge and instead of us to condemn it, we'll be celebrating and praising it because money and material things are attached with it, if anyone try to speak against it, the immoral-obsessed ones will abuse you and call you names, especially 'Hypocrites'.

Until you send your female loved ones to go and bang in the toilet LIVE on TV, anything you say won't be considered real.

Mind you, i'm a virgin and I'm proud to be a virgin with a standing scrotal sac

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Tamarapetty(f): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Ehya
Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Papiikush: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Can we because we are sinners and be celebrating sins?
Perishing and rejoicing in sin .?

We are in the end time so many evil things will emerge and instead of us to condemn it will be celebrating it because money and material things are attached with it, if anyone try to speak against it they will abuse you and call you names, especially 'HYPOCRITE '

Until you send your female loved ones to go and bang in th toilet LIVE on TV, anything you say won't be consider real.

Lmao... Pele oh, chief of staff for virginity affairs grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by donstan18: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Papiikush:

Lmao... Pele oh, chief of staff for virginity affairs grin

I greet you, my mo'dafuqing Niqqa grin cheesy

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Evablizin(f): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Should we because we are sinners celebrate sins?
Perish and publicly rejoice in sin .?

We are in the end time, many evil things will legally emerge and instead of us to condemn it, we'll be celebrating and praising it because money and material things are attached with it, if anyone try to speak against it, the immoral-obsessed will abuse you and call you names, especially 'Hypocrites'.

Until you send your female loved ones to go and bang in the toilet LIVE on TV, anything you say won't be considered real.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2018
I wonder the one Wey be miracle talent as everybody dey die put.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter / Ini Edo Wows In Raw Gold Drip Dress To A Wedding / Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.