Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

"Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man (44304 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by iamtardey: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2018
some people be thinking dia religion make dem Holy pass...
angry

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Dearlord(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Olga my in-law don't mind the confused dude, I see nothing wrong in the pictorial message u portrayed.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by asmovic(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Nutase:
The girls response is classic. I hope China fa will allow Mikel enter the field with his fone so he can be liking her messages.
how many girls?
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by femi4: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2018
IbokPatrick:

lols.....my dear,there is nothing wrong with that artwork okay!
Lets grow up please.....
you are daft! That's a misrepresentation of what easter stand for
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by IbokPatrick(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2018
femi4:
you are daft! That's a misrepresentation of what easter stand for
Really!
Seems you are the one that is daft.
Look at those gifts a second time,cant you see that its filled with blood.......what do we celebrate at Easter,is it not the blood Christ poured for us...for our salvation.
What gift could be greater than Christ's blood.
Get sense.....not just sense,'Common Sense'.

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by femi4: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
IbokPatrick:

Really!
Seems you are the one that is daft.
Look at those gifts a second time,cant you see that its filled with blood.......what do we celebrate at Easter,is it not the blood Christ poured for us...for our salvation.
What gift could be greater than Christ's blood.
Get sense.....not just sense,'Common Sense'.
Ode! Why do you wanna replace the nails with gifts filled with blood.

God's word is already complete, nothing can be added or removed

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Too much ignorance. Can't deal abeg.
Take it or leave it, this picture is wrong.
If twas depicted as a resurrected Jesus, I wouldn't have bat a lid.

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Gistforme(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Cartoon or not, that picture is a wrong misinterpretation of how Jesus died.

u dey there whn jesus die abi u don c am be4, pple wil jst be saying rubbish out of there wide mouth.
In lasisi voice "are u mad"
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by femi4: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Seconded
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by IbokPatrick(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2018
femi4:
Ode! Why do you wanna replace the nails with gifts filled with blood.

God's word is already complete, nothing can be added or removed
Its an artwork.....
By the way,must look you always look at things negatively......
You are giving a wrong interpretation to that work. Ode!
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by xtervaganza(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:
But TBT, that picture is distasteful!!!

That's not how my Jesus died.

I can't type a long epistle right now.

like you rightly said; your Jesus. Not hers. So koshi danu grin
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by obailala(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2018
miketayo:

its not about being a fanatic.. what is wrong is wrong
There's nothing wrong aboit that picture, it's just art, and it's meant to tell a message.

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by kunleham(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2018
some of Nigerian Christians most especially the ibos are bigots. To apply their thinking faculty to issues is always a problem.
I can imagine the level of attack if such a message was posted by a Muslim. That's how a useless Catholic priest was condemning Buhari for honoring Lagos State government invitation to commission some projects on Thursday and Friday. Turning everything to a religious issue.

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Oversabi guy. You think Olga will not reply. She love Nigerians.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Captain8(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Wat wrong wit dis na
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by pedrilo: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Make it your ambition to lead your own life, minding your own business and doing your own work.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Herrmes: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
miketayo:

its not about being a fanatic.. what is wrong is wrong
What is wrong and says who?
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Herrmes: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Just because you say it?
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Odekina15(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
I see nothing wrong with her post. The changed WORLD and the unchanged WORD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6tl5no4dxw
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by rabzy: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
A lot of people didn't get the message. The post is highlighting the commercialization of the Easter festivities symbolize by the image holding on to gift bags. A lot of people get involved with the parties and gifts etc and the person of jesus himself is lost to them in the midst of all the jamboree.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by theDEVILisHERE: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
A black Fool worshipping a gay white bastard called Jesus
what an Idiot
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Octaves(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
her message is good but the picture is very distasteful. try this with the Muslims and know whatsup. there is too much asslicking here. unbelievable!
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
LOL
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by olulumarine: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin grin he got served.aproko
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by DavSagacity(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hydee247:
me! grin grin grin
lolzzzzzzz....don't worry we are together.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Nigerians will always react, but to get their PVCs is a problem.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by neeyeesky(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
You are daft! That's a misrepresentation of what easter stand for

Infact you are over daft. Must you abuse someone before you can express yourself. Religion mugun
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by chriswu(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerians that cannot mind their business. lol
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by SHOCK7(m): 1:49am On Apr 03, 2018
BleSSedMee:

I'm not a religious fanatic OK. I'm just saying it the way it is.

This artistic expression or whatever you call it would have been apt if it were Christmas.

What's the difference,mtchew!!! U need to really broaden 'ur mind,& I bet you don't know the Easter u celebrate now is carved from pagan culture & norms!
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2018
SHOCK7:

What's the difference,mtchew!!! U need to really broaden 'ur mind,& I bet you don't know the Easter u celebrate now is carved from pagan culture & norms!

Just wondering why a grown man would be hissing.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Tunks2017(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by SHOCK7(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Just wondering why a grown man would be hissing.
sorry but Your quoted reply was really ridiculous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON2023 : the 3 Best individual Player awards / Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) / Pictures Of Desire Oparanozie And Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The 2017 DNC Unity Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.