Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) (45248 Views)

Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
He's a christain, why does he have two wives?
its against christainity doctrine to have more than a wife, and he still has the boldness to show them off, this is hypocricy.

You don chop?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2018
To marry a Yoruba man is not a problem but don't be angry when they start calling you senior wife cus more wives must surely come .show me any Yoruba man with one wife I will show you his hidden third wife angry

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by solidman59(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Ndi ome abuo
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Ladynia2(f): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
its against christainity doctrine to have more than a wife, and he still has the boldness to show them off, this is hypocricy.
My sister Christianity has nothing to do with having two wives some cele pastors are so fond of having more than one wife. And the poor guy isn't even a pastor, there's nothing hypocritical about him.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by stankezzy: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
The one in black stripe is closer to him and happier than the other one, the other one looks like somebody that can quarell very well
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:

Jesus Christ himself nor carry the matter for head like the way you do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
ok we have heard you, you can now go and hug the transformer

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by CSTR1002: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
The moment a Yoruba man has a few change in his pocket, a second or third wife becomes a real possibility.

So any lady who is married to a Yoruba man should be Prepared for that.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2018
hollywater:
I like the one on red.

Don't go and marry, be their liking person wife
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
... You should be grateful he is depopulating the spinster nation and giving hope to many

5 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by hollywater: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Dearlord:

Don't go and marry, be their liking person wife
Like not love.I'm sure you like Kim Kardashian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Dis guy go live long... Na divide and rule � in da house �....
Both players competing for shirts.. Dats wat every good coach likes..
Rashford/martial.... Harry/vardy/Rashford for England as well... This kain marriage go last die.. No woman � go leave ause for d oda. So u must behave.. Non of Dem go do outside runs because ur rival go rat u..
Omo see benefit of dis kain setting.. I envy d loyalty dis guy go dey enjoy...

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2018
I don't think this information is correct. The lady on the right is a nollywood actress and I don't believe they are married
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2018
never knew the lady in red is his wife... she carry front and back..
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:
The moment a Yoruba man has a few change in his pocket, a second or third wife becomes a real possibility.

So any lady who is married to a Yoruba man should be Prepared for that.
don't let your parents see this. They will be too sad you turned out a failure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by oridency(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2018
CriticMaestro:
How come that lady at his right accepted that shiit. She's way too cute to be sharing one man with another girl sha....but poverty na bastard sha
Ode Ni e undecided
CriticMaestro:
How come that lady at his right accepted that shiit. She's way too cute to be sharing one man with another girl sha....but poverty na bastard sha
Ode Ni e

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by CSTR1002: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2018
xtervaganza:
don't let your parents see this. They will be too sad you turned out a failure
Truth hurts.

I don't see why though. You have a sizeable Muslim population infusing their idiosyncrasies into the Yoruba Christian populace . It should be expected.

Now don't insult me again.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2018
stankezzy:
The one in black stripe is closer to him and happier than the other one, the other one looks like somebody that can quarell very well
that is his first wife
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Gistforme(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
this religion aspect wont kil u people everytin is basd on religion were u there when dis religion was brought to d country, like i dnt knw d white dat bought it self wil nva say such a tin bt we don carry am 4 head like gele
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by olerismith(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:

Read your bible very well, its not Christianity to have more than a wife, its European culture to marry only one wife
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by delishpot: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
Na real with their cake. LOL
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by delishpot: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2018
olerismith:

Read your bible very well, its not Christianity to have more than a wife, its European culture to marry only one wife

Which Christian in the bible had teo wives bros? Not talking about the jews o. I am talking the followers of Christ during and adter his death. Which one of them has two wives? Me I want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2018
at this age n time? Thats senseless...
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by checkedout: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:

Nah!!!!! Showing them off is not hypocrisy, condemning others while he has is Hypocrisy
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by clemz85(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
I saw 3 romantic friends!

But how did they started this?
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by 4kings: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
delishpot:

Which Christian in the bible had teo wives bros? Not talking about the jews o. I am talking the followers of Christ during and adter his death. Which one of them has two wives? Me I want to learn.
But Christ didn't prohibit marrying more than one wife. Did he?

5 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by edawg(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
nothing beat a successful man, I don't like two wives thou but just do good for urself in terms of making it in life, I just fvck a girl yesterday that I wish I Bleep in my school days. we met last week Bck since 8years ago in my office and she saw me that am now CEO next thing she did is to book Sunday for me to chk me up and i was like wow see what av been looking for since my school days when am broke.

CEO??..and you chat this way,my brother does your company sell groungnuts. grin
adetoroamos:
nothing beat a successful man, I don't like two wives thou but just do good for urself in terms of making it in life, I just fvck a girl yesterday that I wish I Bleep in my school days. we met last week Bck since 8years ago in my office and she saw me that am now CEO next thing she did is to book Sunday for me to chk me up and i was like wow see what av been looking for since my school days when am broke.

CEO??..and you chat this way,my brother does your company sell groungnuts.

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by petenweke: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
2 wives? In 2018? And they both brought cakes? And you wan chop am?
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
its only ignorance and desperation that will have a woman agreeing 2 share a man lipsrsealed

It's only ignorance that would make someone think that an African woman sharing her husband in a polygamous home is something wrong or New. For more than 3000 years we Africans have been polygamous in Nature until the white men Arrived. Go read your History Lady. From the Powerful Queens of Egypt to even your own ancestors were polygamous in Nature, Did they Die?? If you want to be monogamous, Please be but don't Look down on people who Practice Polygamy because doing that in itself shows huge ignorance on your part. Be Guided.

11 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by checkedout: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:

Truth hurts.

I don't see why though. You have a sizeable Muslim population infusing their idiosyncrasies into the Yoruba Christian populace . It should be expected.

Now don't insult me again.

Divide and Rule not working. try again letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.