Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) (45279 Views)

Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2018
The two ladies are beautiful I must say. Hope they stay in peace.

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
It's cool for him but I don't have strength to share.

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
He's a christain, why does he have two wives?
its against christainity doctrine to have more than a wife, and he still has the boldness to show them off, this is hypocricy.
it is not against christianity to have two wives, show proof

4 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Goodgate111:
.Mumu
ur papa... werey
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by fantasticone1(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
itspzpics:
Wow

See more of their Loveup photos here http://www.praizeupdate.com/nollywood-actor-segun-ogungbe-pictured-with-his-two-wives-on-his-birthday/

Mr Liar... who told you that he's married to the two women?
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by delishpot: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2018
4kings:

But Christ didn't prohibit marrying more than one wife. Did he?

He did say it was the stubborness of mens heart that God permited men to marry many and even divorce their wives. He said from the start God made one man and a woman. So I dont see him telling women to be open to their men taking more wives. The 10 commandments that were the only laws given to men directly from God did not say any word against female sexuality. The one that talked about sexuality was warning against adultery. It did not say that law was for women only. Every other law was passed by mouth through someone who said God told him to do so. Those ones typed directly by the hands of God said no such thing.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2018
MrMystrO:

It's only ignorance that would make someone think that an African woman sharing her husband in a polygamous home is something wrong or New. For more than 3000 years we Africans have been polygamous in Nature until the white men Arrived. Go read your History Lady. From the Powerful Queens of Egypt to even your own ancestors were polygamous in Nature, Did they Die?? If you want to be monogamous, Please be but don't Look down on people who Practice Polygamy because doing that in itself shows huge ignorance on your part. Be Guided.
look down on them No . See the arrangment for what it is? Yes.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Bakynes24: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2018
To the surprise of many of you, do you know that both wives were friends before the first wife married Segun Ogungbe. The second one that is a Yoruba actress took advantage of the fight btw her friend and Segun Ogungbe to get married to Segun Ogungbe.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by CSTR1002: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2018
olerismith:

Read your bible very well, its not Christianity to have more than a wife, its European culture to marry only one wife
From the master himself.

and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'.

Matthew 19:5

And also apostle Paul re-emphasized that:

Therefore, an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1 Timothy 3:2

Christianity have always emphasised on one man -one wife.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
xtervaganza:
I don't think this information is correct. The lady on the right is a nollywood actress and I don't believe they are married
They are.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
nothing beat a successful man, I don't like two wives thou but just do good for urself in terms of making it in life, I just fvck a girl yesterday that I wish I Bleep in my school days. we met last week Bck since 8years ago in my office and she saw me that am now CEO next thing she did is to book Sunday for me to chk me up and i was like wow see what av been looking for since my school days when am broke.

You need to go back to whichever school you graduated from or ask for a refund. Your written English is a disastrous calamity.

Thank you.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
its against christainity doctrine to have more than a wife, and he still has the boldness to show them off, this is hypocricy.
And where in the bible is it written that a man must marry one wife? Mention the scripture, the chapter and verse that it is spelt out, "a man shall have only one wife" or anything that is close to the above quote.

All these one wife nonsense is just a man made dogma that unfortunately gathered unnecessary momentum. A man marrying one or 50 wives is just a matter of your personal decision.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery"- Bob Marley
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by delishpot: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
nothing beat a successful man, I don't like two wives thou but just do good for urself in terms of making it in life, I just fvck a girl yesterday that I wish I Bleep in my school days. we met last week Bck since 8years ago in my office and she saw me that am now CEO next thing she did is to book Sunday for me to chk me up and i was like wow see what av been looking for since my school days when am broke.

Bros, I hear say you even nabb her 2k take pay her as transport join am. grin grin grin You na baaad niggur!
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by CSTR1002: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
The monogamy of Europe was created by Judeo -christian values.

During the time of the Vikings in Scandinavia, when orden and Thor were worshipped, it was not uncommon to marry more than one wife.

It was Christianity that abolished that.

So those saying monogamy bears it roots from European culture are wrong.
Christianity gave birth to monogamy in Europe.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Only him two wives, o ga ebulikwa?
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by 4kings: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
delishpot:

He did say it was the stubborness of mens heart that God permited men to marry many and even divorce their wives. He said from the start God made one man and a woman. So I dont see him telling women to be open to their men taking more wives. The 10 commandments that were the only laws given to men directly from God did not say any word against female sexuality except warning against adultery. It did not say that law was for women only. Every other law was passed by mouth through someone who said God told him to do so. Those ones typed directly by the hands of God said no such thing.
Exodus 21:10 technically allows for more than one wife and was a law by God's servant.

The 10 commandments isn't comprehensive enough to accomodate all laws regarding jewish affairs then, even slavery was allowed but not explicit in the commandment, wars conflicted with "thou shall not kill" commandment and many more.

That's why through God's servant more regulations were made including marriage and GOD never abolished it.
Jesus didn't say it was wrong.

Unless the veracity of these "servants of God" does not hold to christains.

Besides when he talked about sturboness of man's heart, he was referring to Moses' command and divorce, not polygamy though.(Mathew 19:8 )

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by OSUigbo: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Goodgate111:
.Mumu
Why e dey pain u grin
Your yansh go soon open grin
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by delishpot: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2018
4kings:

Exodus 21:10 technically allows for more than one wife and was a law by God's servant.

The 10 commandments isn't comprehensive enough to accomodate all laws regarding jewish affairs then, even slavery was allowed but not explicit in the commandment, wars conflicted with "thou shall not kill" commandment and many more.

That's why through God's servant more regulations were made including marriage and GOD never abolished it.
Jesus didn't say it was wrong.

Unless the veracity of these "servants of God" does not hold to christains.

Besides when he talked about sturboness of man's heart, he was referring to Moses' command and divorce, not polygamy though.(Mathew 19:8 )

10 commandments were the laws God gave who are you to say God did not have space to put his laws? grin grin grin human beings una go form excuse to make una ideas look good sha. God is not limited by anything and if absolutely necessary would give more rules on that stone even if it were as small as a grain of rice and modern man would only see it as a wonder or miracle.
Slavery, polygamy, divorce, etc were never Gods intention hence even Jesus said the only basis for divorce is adultery which blends into one of the 10 commandments. Jewish laws are man made. I can also make a law and say God told me to do so. The ONLY LAW that we know God gave was the 10 commandment and that covers every law on earth. The rest man made laws are none of my business. The punishment given to those who broke those laws lie in the hands of the elders. But Christ did not suppirt extreem punishment like men who made the stonning law and tucked it under "God said" Do not fall for religion stand for spirituality.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by SSAwhistleblowe: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2018
The one with the low cut hair is a husband snatcher..The other one with Bob hair is the legal wife...

The two of them "were" best friends but the other one got pregnant for the guy while she was learning how to act from him...

Maybe the legal wife has had no choice but to accept her ...so shameful...wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:

From the master himself.

and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'.

Matthew 19:5

And also apostle Paul re-emphasized that:

Therefore, an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1 Timothy 3:2

Christianity have always emphasised on one man -one wife.
It says an overseer and the guy is not an overseer so leave him alone.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Is the lady on the right his wife? She's also a popular yoruba Nollywood actress

Yes, she is an actor and used to be a friend to Ogungbe's wife. Then, Ogungbe got her pregnant while she was a trainee in his acting academy. That is why Ogungbe has two wives now.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Even if a man has 10 wives, it doesn't stop him from cheating. Any woman whose husband marries another woman over her should know that the husband must cheat. The same ojukokoro wet nor make am.marry 2 wives go still make am dey phuck up and dan
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:
Women are not Christians either! They don't worship God, they worship money!
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
look down on them No . See the arrangment for what it is? Yes.

Sweet puff puff, I have a prophesy for you. grin
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
Watermelonman:

You need to go back to whichever school you graduated from or ask for a refund. Your written English is a disastrous calamity.

Thank you.
am a drop out, nigga! na ur type wear suit dey wrk for person in polo shirt.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by deor03(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
Chumani:

He's first a African man before a Christian. No where in African tradition do you have limit on number of wives
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by 4kings: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
delishpot:

10 commandments were the laws God gave who are you to say God did not have space to put his laws? grin grin grin human beings una go form excuse to make una ideas look good sha.
LOL grin grin

God is not limited by anything and if absolutely necessary would give more rules on that stone even if it were as small as a grain of rice and modern man would only see it as a wonder or miracle.
Slavery, polygamy, divorce, etc were never Gods intention hence even Jesus said the only basis for divorce is adultery which blends into one of the 10 commandments. Jewish laws are man made. I can also make a law and say God told me to do so. The ONLY LAW that we know God gave was the 10 commandment and that covers every law on earth. The rest man made laws are none of my business. The punishment given to those who broke those laws lie in the hands of the elders. But Christ did not suppirt extreem punishment like men who made the stonning law and tucked it under "God said" Do not fall for religion stand for spirituality.
God's intention? isn't he Omniscient.

And divorce is NOT the ONLY basis for polygamy, so...

Man-made laws? Funny. The ten commandments and other weird laws were written and told by the same Man. And his direct followers made more weird laws.
If you doubt their authenticity, shouldn't it be logical to also doubt the authencity of words written on stones delivered by the same Man?
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

Sweet puff puff, I have a prophesy for you. grin
i was told not to listen to street prophets grin bye
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
i was told not to listen to street prophets grin bye

angry
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2018
My namesake, happy birthday to you. God bless your family. As for those people abusing this man for being a polygamist. He is a real man not some pussy cat men that will have 1 wife at home, 7 concubines outside. If you have money with good health, marry more than one wife.
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by kikilove(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Is the lady on the right his wife? She's also a popular yoruba Nollywood actress
same thing I thought.cause I have seen her in yoruba movies
Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
SSAwhistleblowe:
The one with the low cut hair is a husband snatcher..The other one with Bob hair is the legal wife...

The two of them "were" best friends but the other one got pregnant for the guy while she was learning how to act from him...

Maybe the legal wife has had no choice but to accept her ...so shameful...wicked world.
Ko kan aye. Was the guy forced to have sex with his apprentice? The man knew what he wanted and he got it. As long has they are happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo) / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.