Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (70793 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
@duduspace,
You're getting a lot of things wrong.The way you assess things is a little puzzling to me.
The league is decided by total points accumulated,not performance against some teams.If you can't beat Everton and Wolves away,especially after doing same last season,then you have not progressed.I won't say anything on that matter.
When you stop comparing your Arsenal to everything done by Man United as your barometer for success,we'll know Arsenal and their fans are not suffering from deserved inferiority complex.
You were attacking Fergie's signings: you suddnly stopped when their performances improved.Bebe for all your criticism has scored in Europe.
My midfield also has a Park Ji Sung,who has managed to score against you for consecutive seasons at your Emirates stadium,who manages to pull something out of the hat when we need him to.
As for you rather silly claim about United's performances,I'll leave you again so you get embarrassed later on.Just as you predicted gloom and doom that fizzled into nothing when the Rooney saga burst,I'll still tell you not to discount United,because we'll be there and about when the season reaches the business end.You were one of the people proclaiming Arsenal champions on the strength of so-called "easier fixtures" last season,so I don't particularly pay any attention to anything you project.I'd rather still say this:United can only get better.Your disagreement is in your permanent bias of a club,shorn of key players,that has managed to be undefeated.If we've been so terrible as to be in a state where we are yet to lose a game,while you and your Arsenal have been so good,yet dropped 3 games(2 at home to newly-promoted sides) before a third of the season was through,then something is terribly wrong either with the game or some of us who claim to analyse the game.
Your last post and analogy makes zero sense (red bull and all that blazay).Tell me how you reached that ambiguous conclusion.Because you seem to be the master of the bogus claim.

As for that malignant tumor called debosky,It's a damned shame when folks like the tree-head keep pretending to be knowledgeable.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
Finally I get it - StarBoard is Eastbay. cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's no way a newbie who registered a month ago would've developed beef for lovable Debosky. . . .it must be a veteran of previous wars and battles. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ritchboy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^ Na lie. . . StarBoard = Nyabinghio grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
debosky:

Finally I get it - StarBoard is Eastbay.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's no way a newbie who registered a month ago would've developed beef for lovable Debosky. . . .it must be a veteran of previous wars and battles.  grin

Really?Tell me about it.
You're even sillier than I thought.
If that's what your brains led you to conclude,then you must really not be worth the argument.You're not very bright at all.
You-lovable?Don't know what to make of you,really.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^ Then ignore me you foul mouthed lout. cheesy

Dunno why you're getting all hot and bothered about my posts.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2010
Both of you should jut get a room and sha- yourselves abi wetin remain
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^^^^Ofcourse You will always recognise when two men are in love. . . .you are an expert on such issues grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^ Edoyad accused you of aborting his baby so that you can get with chickenshrimp, is that true? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
jalether:

^^^^^Ofcourse You will always recognise when two men are in love. . . .you are an expert on such issues grin

grin grin grin . As they always say, "Once a batty bwoi always a batty bwoi" grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2010
@starboad
Easy on Debosky

@Dudu
I find it hard to understand all your posts about UTD

With all the things you write about us, we should be down the ladder but yet, ure just a point ahead of us. Doesn't it mean your team is shitty too?

Give us a break but be warned if we beat u this season to the title, just look for another blog
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hope Rooney can find some form quickly
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 2:34am On Nov 18, 2010
tkb417:

@Dudu
I find it hard to understand all your posts about UTD

With all the things you write about us, we should be down the ladder but yet, ure just a point ahead of us. Doesn't it mean your team is shitty too?

Yes, they were shitty on  3 occasions, WBA, Newcastle and Chelsea. but yu've been generally shitty and now depending on grit rather than quality, Liverpool's recent history have shown us where that leads, you get found out in the end over 38 games no matter how much you patch up the quality gap with gra-gra. And once yur aura is broken everyone can then take pot shots at you.
Now, they all know they can draw against you and if things don't change very soon they'll all know they can beat you.

tkb417:

Give us a break but be warned if we beat u this season to the title, just look for another blog

If you beat us this season with Bebe in your starting 11, walahi I'll streak across the emirates pitch with your name painted on my back.

@starboad
You better parley with Debo, he is the most Pro Manure Arsenalista you will ever find, I heard he went to OT and shook Fergie's thing instead of his hand. For real though, he is a cool guy but don't tell him I told you that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 2:44am On Nov 18, 2010
debosky:

Anyone who thinks a team currently shorn of Giggs, Rooney and Valencia among others (two members of the EPL team of the season last time around) can't get any better needs to get his head examined.
Sharrap Debo, stick to your grammar and stop playing shrink. Out of those 13 games Giggs played 7 (remarkable return for a 36 year old grandfather in footballing terms) and Rooney played 5 yet the team's form was no better even when they played so they don't count as being absent, the only long term absentee is Valencia and with how bad that injury looked are you sure he is even going to be back this season?
Will you only realise that Fergie needs to buy after DK starts playing Yebariba on this thread every other week?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 2:46am On Nov 18, 2010
England lose again this time at home to France
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2010
Nani is an incredibly stupid player!!!

See how he spoilt Ronaldos goal with this offiside

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/-XW1UOAG4gg&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2010
I think I would have slapped Nani if I was Ronaldo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2010
debosky:

^^ Then ignore me you foul mouthed lout. cheesy

Dunno why you're getting all hot and bothered about my posts.
Me,getting hot?Over you?Are you nuts?Get a life, amoeba brain.You must really think you're that important,aye?
duduspace:

@starboad
You better parley with Debo, he is the most Pro Manure Arsenalista you will ever find, I heard he went to OT and shook Fergie's thing instead of his hand. For real though, he is a cool guy but don't tell him I told you that.
If that's what you call being pro,then I'll believe anything.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2010
duduspace:

Sharrap Debo, stick to your grammar and stop playing shrink. Out of those 13 games Giggs played 7 (remarkable return for a 36 year old grandfather in footballing terms) and Rooney played 5 yet the team's form was no better even when they played so they don't count as being absent, the only long term absentee is Valencia and with how bad that injury looked are you sure he is even going to be back this season?
Will you only realise that Fergie needs to buy after DK starts playing Yebariba on this thread every other week?

As much as I would enjoy this immeasurably grin, I don't see it happening. What you're claiming is that Rooney won't improve this season, that a fit and ready Giggs doesn't really make a difference? If you truly believe what you typed up there, then refer to my previous post. grin

StarBoard:

Me,getting hot?Over you?Are you nuts?Get a life, amoeba brain.You must really think you're that important,aye?

Learn proper punctuation and stop foaming at the mouth like a crazed hyena. grin

Dunno why some cats feel they can act tough by blowing hot air at Debosky. . . .did I steal your women? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by FBS: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2010
Mr_TA:

I think I would have slapped Nani if I was Ronaldo.
LOL! grin
nani don apologise nah. LOL grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cougar: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Nani is an incredibly silly player!!!

See how he spoilt Ronaldos goal with this offiside

lethargic decision by the referee.

nani was onside(pique lying on the floor kept nani on)
ball was already over the line before nani helped it on.

it was a perfect goal!

duduspace:

sterling idiocy is at play again. rooney and valencia(pfa teamers of last season) have missed huge chunk of league games and you think their return will not add to the potency of man utd? if this is the way you reason in the real world then i am sorry for your offspring.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2010
debosky:

Learn proper punctuation and stop foaming at the mouth like a crazed hyena.  grin

Dunno why some cats feel they can act tough by blowing hot air at Debosky. . . .did I steal your women?  cheesy
Teach me abeg. . .numbskull.
Don't know when Nairaland became Brighter Grammar.
When's the next gaffe gonna be?Tell us how And Carroll fared against France.Afterall,he got his call-up by scoring against your team. . .
You're not capable of stealing from yourself,let alone anybody's woman (you get liver?),so just be quiet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ritchboy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ronaldo na bazzzzzztad! grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
duduspace:

This propht of doom blinded by his Gunnerism sha. . .
You simply aren't objective or you refuse to be.
Tell me,judging from your team's history,would you rather have a Giggs on your team than not?
And if Valencia is out for the season,is that enough for you to pronounce doom for us?
Form is temporary,class is permanent.That they were off the boil at th start doesn't mean they will still be that way all season long.Do you watch soccer at all?
You're not helping your cause with each post on United,so I suggest you bark up th right tree.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by FBS: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
LOL! poor pique!  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
I personally think Pique is good but slightly overrated just like every Spanish player right now (Excluding Xavi)

I also think the ball has gone over the line before nani made contact.

But If i were to be Ronaldo and Nani with his folly made that goal disallowed I would blow him.

That was supposed to be a VERRRYYYY good goal
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cougar: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
dayokanu:

I personally think Pique is good but slightly overrated just like every Spanish player right now (Excluding Xavi)

I also think the ball has gone over the line before nani made contact.

But If i were to be Ronaldo and Nani with his folly made that goal disallowed I would blow him.

That was supposed to be a VERRRYYYY good goal

this is amusing. i don't think pique will feel disgraced because ronaldo flattened him. i mean, ronaldo is the best player in the world. there's no shame in such. just like i don't see the shame when gareth bale took the piss on maicon. bale is a younger player and he's got bundle of pace to burn. he will shame any defender in the age of maicon just like agbonlahor will shame any defender of vidic's age with pace. this is why rafael(youngster) can put bale in his backpocket and maicon cannot. rafael is also young and bale's pace will not outfox rafael like it will murder evra.
my point is. . . . .the incident does not suggest pique is overrated. show us a defender that has not been beaten. he anticipated ronaldo was going to shoot and he made a block to stop it but ronaldo had other ideas. it doesn't devalue pique.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
Pique generally has been decent for his age. Not world class yet.

Xavi is one that I know that deserves all the plaudits he gets.

Most of them are just fortunate to play in a functional system. take them out individually into other teams and they wont stand out.

Even at the world cup they were not that great. Maybe the only great game they played was against Germany and they even required a defender to score from a corner kick.

What happened to those tiki taka? Vs Holland Robben missed 2 glaring chances and they could score when Holland was red carded after 110 mins.

Vs paraguay they were also very fortunate. Paraguay missed a penalty that should have been retaken.

vs Chile they barely hung in there for the win.

We might say Friendlies dont mean a thing, but its unbecoming for the World champ less than 5months after their triumph to be mauled by Countries like Argentina and Portugal playing with their first 11
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
Thought Sir Alex Ferguson wasn't going to do any deals in the transfer window.

largely unknown quantity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1330932/Manchester-United-brink-3-5m-Anders-Lindegaard-deal.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
@Cougar,
dayokanu is right.
Pique isn't really all that.
He is saved by his pace,but in reality,he's not the very best central defender to have.Ronaldo skinned him like he was an amateur,not minding that he's supposed to be a center back for the World Champions.Your explanation is plausible,but I just don't think he should be getting taken out like that. . .haba!
It's strange that a World Champion side like Spain is getting thumped by all and sundry.I never expected a 4-nil scoreline from Portugal,never mind that the Iberian derby tends to go the way of the Portugese lately.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
StarBoard:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1330932/Manchester-United-brink-3-5m-Anders-Lindegaard-deal.html
The man has perfected the 'science' of lieing

all we want is/are midfielder/s not some unknown soldiers

what do you think of that boi Henderson? tho ill prefer a european to start mashalling the heart of our midfield whenever Scholes pave way for a new recruit
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
tkb417:

The man has perfected the 'science' of lieing

all we want is/are midfielder/s not some unknown soldiers

what do you think of that boi Henderson? tho ill prefer a european to start mashalling the heart of our midfield whenever Scholes pave way for a new recruit
when he says good morning, i actually check the clock to be sure.
The painful thing is that he lies without blinking.
but na baba, sha.

Henderson is 20 and from Sunderland youth team.
I think he still has a few more years to be able to take over from Scholes immediately.
I think it would be good to compare him to Cleverely at present.
we need a VDV type midfielder.
one that is old and experienced enough while still in his mid or late 20's.

I hear Kusckak is leaving at the end of the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cougar: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
StarBoard:

i cannot believe you don't know lindegaard. we have been linked to him since over 3 months ago now and there are rumours he is homosexual.

StarBoard:

@Cougar,
dayokanu is right.
Pique isn't really all that.
He is saved by his pace,but in reality,he's not the very best central defender to have.Ronaldo skinned him like he was an amateur,not minding that he's supposed to be a center back for the World Champions.Your explanation is plausible,but I just don't think he should be getting taken out like that. . .haba!
It's strange that a World Champion side like Spain is getting thumped by all and sundry.I never expected a 4-nil scoreline from Portugal,never mind that the Iberian derby tends to go the way of the Portugese lately.

pique is a very good defender. he will walk into any starting xi in the premiership. forget the whole centre back for world champions. every player has had a bad game. name one defender that hasn't been skinned on this planet. they all get skinned from time to time. it's part n parcel of the game. what happened there might not happen again to pique for the next 5 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.