Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (70795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2010
chamotex:

I'm sorry to say Debosky but I would be embarrassed by Dudu's lamentations if I was a fellow GAYnner. grin

He is the only one that judges how good a player is/will be judging from their previous clubs undecided undecided
According to Doodooface, we should only be buying players from Real Madrid and Barcelona to prove they are not mediocre players. grin grin grin
I still wont give up on him though. He's not a lost case yet.

Refer to the post above, you spoke too soon but then I was expecting the knives anyway so you didn't disappoint. grin grin Its not about the club, its the impact made in the club. Years before Manure bought Schmeichel he had already won the 1992 Euros with Denmark and had been undoubted top dog GK in danish football for years, VDS had won UCL in 1995, Barthez was french number 1 and so on and so forth.

Only people who can't see beyond their noses or those being economical with the truth can't see the change in Manure's player purchase philosophy. I'm not even sure this bloke would make a good replacement for Kuczak, to suggest for once that he is replacing VDS is more than taking the piss.

Was Ljajic from Barcelona? I almost lamented more than you guys when Manure didn't complete his purchase, I think you can all see the impact he is making now at Fiorentina in the Serie A as an 18 year old. If I'm not mistaken Sauron called me unprintable names and told me Manure didn't buy him because they had enough youngsters. Who did yu then go and buy A 20 year old Bebe fresh from the 3rd division in Portugal who is still a reserve player. Now does that sound like something Fergie would do 4 years ago?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2010
Dudu

Where was cech before joining Chelsea, Oliver Kahn was with Karlsruhe before joining Bayern at the age of 25 and became a legend
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Dudu

Where was cech before joining Chelsea, Oliver Kahn was with Karlsruhe before joining Bayern at the age of 25 and became a legend
Didn't you know that Cech had already won MVP of the UEFA U21s (as a GK for the Czech republic) and was a guaranteed starter at Sparta Prague at 21, and Ollie might have been in Karlsruhe but I'm sure he was top dog there in his early 20s and not being loaned out. Besides wasn't Karlsruhe in the Bundesliga 1 then? and do you want to compare the quality of the Bundesliga at that time with the Danish League today? (Where this chap couldn't tie down a shirt until he clocked 24/25) Exceptional players are usually precocious, can you compare any of those 3 GKs I just listed up with Lindegaard at the same age?
Take it or leave it, the odds are not looking too good with these recent dodgy purchases, its like asking for lightning to keep striking the same spot but reality tells us otherwise.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2010
Seriously duduspace,you ned to get a grip on your analysis.It's starting to get ridiculous.
You're begining to sound like you have water in your head when you type these things.You're bordering on charlattanism.
No matter what Cech did,he was at a lowly club by all standards.Same as Kahn for Karlsruhe.That's the fact of the matter.
All your talk about what they did at 13 holds no water.
Lindegaard is Denmark's goalie.Don't know what you're going on off.How can he be mediocre?
Every argument of yours ends up with Bebe.Can't you just surprise us and try not to be predictable?
And by the way,if you haven't seen Bebe's latest performance,then you'r just a noisemaker.Period
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
StarBoard:

Seriously duduspace,you ned to get a grip on your analysis.It's starting to get ridiculous.
You're begining to sound like you have water in your head when you type these things.You're bordering on charlattanism.
No matter what Cech did,he was at a lowly club by all standards.Same as Kahn for Karlsruhe.That's the fact of the matter.
All your talk about what they did at 13 holds no water.
And where did you get the idea I'm questioning the transfer because of the quality of his former club? I was questioning it because of his progression with age my dear, its not my fault Debo jumped to conclusions is it?  undecided

StarBoard:

Lindegaard is Denmark's goalie.Don't know what you're going on off.How can he be mediocre?
Every argument of yours ends up with Bebe.Can't you just surprise us and try not to be predictable?
And by the way,if you haven't seen Bebe's latest performance,then you'r just a noisemaker.Period
For how long? I think he has only 4 caps so far, can I also claim that Szczesney of Arsenal is Poland's keeper because he has 1 cap? only thing is I expect his career to now receive a boost cos he's joined Manure (like Bebe) .

I did see Bebe's performance and I congratulate him, but a decent volley and one Drogba like move with a lot of gra gra against chicken boned predominantly U18 Wigan reserves team isn't my benchmark to rate players (I could show you some stuff a 17 year old Chuks Aneke is doing at reserve level that would leave you jaw permanently on the ground talk less of JET)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cougar: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Dudu

it ain't hard to tell that duduspace is a supreme asswipe. so every player united buy must be from a world class team or must have a world class pedigree somewhere. if duduspace isn't an , he would know tim howard wasn't a household name when he was bought. he keeps lamenting about united's quality dropping over the years but he's blind to see what is going on in his own club.

the best thing is to ignore him. he has little or no brain to process his thoughts. even a fellow arsenal fan is telling he's a disgrace and yet he wouldn't yield and comport himself when making lewd comments here. the slowpoke even went further to say exceptional players are always precocious except that maradona, zidane, roy keane, vieira, claude makelele and maldini were nobodies in their teens. i have no doubt in my mind duduspace is the biggest simpleton in this side of the world. if anyone agrees with me, let that person yell aye!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
For how long? I think he has only 4 caps so far, can I also claim that Szczesney of Arsenal is Poland's keeper because he has 1 cap? only thing is I expect his career to now receive a boost cos he's joined Manure (like Bebe) .
dont be in a haste to post rubbish

is Sorenson injured or why is Lindegaard now prefered

the last time i checked, Sorenson is better than all ur goalies so if UTD are buying someone better than him as at today, then good for us
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
duduspace:

And where did you get the idea I'm questioning the transfer because of the quality of his former club? I was questioning it because of his progression with age my dear, its not my fault Debo jumped to conclusions is it?  undecided
Oga,it's written all over your post.What is the below-highlighted refering to?My sugar-mummy date for tonight?
duduspace:

Can someone take a look at this stats and tell me this is Manure quality for a 26 year old? abi Lindegaard has come from the bush like Bebe too
Years                Team               Apps† (Gls)†
2003–2009        OB                     11 (0)
2008 →           Kolding (loan)          9 (0)
2009 →          Aalesund (loan)       18 (0)
2009–          Aalesund                 38 (0)

Now where are the knives and blades?
What does ", come from the bush" imply?Coming from your village?Nigga,please. . .let's not get into grammar and English.
duduspace:

Faux Pas.Laughable one too.
Dude,as of yesterday,he's Denmarks goalie.End of.It's not looking like he's got challengers to that position either,if you've been following his career of late.Joining United was not going to change his Number 1 status as well.
Szczesny can claim to be an international goalkeeper.He has an appearance to his name.Whatever you say from here on means nothing to you and I(like most of your posts.)
Objectivity isn't your strongest point.You sabi jump to conclusions well-well and,most times they are largely unfounded.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cougar: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
Lars Høgh, Denmark's goalkeeper coach.

"He is really talented and very focused," he says, stressing the words 'really' and 'very'.

Lindegaard began playing football at age six as an outfield player. It was only a couple years later that he found his position in goal.

"He was a very good football player. But I will not pretend my nose for talent was so good that I could see he would end up at Manchester United!"

Comparing him with Thomas Sørensen and Jesper Christiansen:

"He is a different goalkeeper and a different person than the other two. But he has an insanely good level, and above all, he is in constant development. Although he is 26 years, he has not played that many matches at the highest level."

The intelligent goalkeeper
"I would call him a modern goalkeeper. And a modern goalkeeper is in my view a goalie who is really good with his feet, both with and without the ball. He is very mobile and very good with the ball. A modern goalkeeper is also prescient - what I call an intelligent goalkeeper who can predict the play, before it happens."

"He is also conscious of his own worth and possibilities, and then he goes after it 100 percent. He has a very high selfesteem!" says Lars Høgh

Frank Arnesen, Chelsea's Director of Football:

The Chelsea director believes Lindegaard has the tools to succed in the Premier League.

"He has all the tools. He has the build, he is quick and he's really good on the line," says Frank Arnesen to Jyllands-Posten.

"It's not just about standing in goal. Many other things are important. Like mentally. Can you handle it when it's a big game against a big team away from home as it was in this case? (Against Portugal) He could, and since then there has been much hype sourrounding him," says Frank Arnesen, but warns that a move to Manchester United is not synonymous with success.

"You never know. It depends on the mentallity and many other things. There are some goalies who come to the Premier League, who have been fantastic in their countries and then they come to England and get a shock," he says, continuing:

"It's a different kind of football here. First of all, goalkeepers are not protected by the refs, as opposed to in many other countries, and you will always have many clubs that have two giant centerforwards, who will challenge you. They live on set pieces, and the goalkeeper is allowed to be touched. Even in the small field. Mentally it's incredibly hard to get used to if you are not used to stuff like that."

Tor-Kristian Karlsen, the former chief scout for Hannover 96 and he develops talent of Bayer Leverkusen, has used the afternoon to answer questions about Anders Lindegaard.

British journalists have asked Karlsen on Twitter about what he can tell if Aalesunds keeper. Karlsson describes Lindegaard as good, old school goalkeeper with great courage, good physique and good reflexes.

He believes the Dane will be more than good enough as a reserve goalkeeper for United, and usable as the first choice. The former chief scout believes the transition will be announced within a few days and completed in January. He do not believe this is an expensive deal for United

i think i am satisfied with the positive review. contrary to what the lunkhead(duduspace) is ranting about. lindegaard is actually the best goalie in the norwegian league. he won the shootout to win his club the cup, and they became a top club in norway because of lindegaard and my mates in norway are saying when he leaves norway his present club will end up at the bottom half of the table.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
I choose not to reply to people who seem to have lost their learnt ability to read, after so many posts pointing out the error in Debo's hasty assumption that my original post referred to Lindegaard's previous clubs, I still can't understand some people referring to clubs in their post.

StarBoard:

Oga,it's written all over your post.What is the below-highlighted refering to?My sugar-mummy date for tonight?
so Stats is now a synonym for Club?  undecided were the names of the club's the only information you could glean from that piece? noticed anything about appearances? year/age? status at the club?

StarBoard:

What does ", come from the bush" imply?Coming from your village?Nigga,please. . .let's not get into grammar and English.Faux Pas.Laughable one too.
The excuse commonly given for Bebe is that he has come from nowhere, and I've pointed to many people on here yourself included that he wasn't as untrained in football as people made him out to be. Pray weren't you one of those perpetuating that nonsense? that the reason he looks unrefined on the pitch is that he has had little football training? Have you lost your memory?
It doesn't literally mean Bebe was brought up like Mowgli.  grin grin

StarBoard:

Dude,as of yesterday,he's Denmarks goalie.End of.It's not looking like he's got challengers to that position either,if you've been following his career of late.Joining United was not going to change his Number 1 status as well.
Szczesny can claim to be an international goalkeeper.He has an appearance to his name.Whatever you say from here on means nothing to you and I(like most of your posts.)
Objectivity isn't your strongest point.You sabi jump to conclusions well-well and,most times they are largely unfounded.
Fair enough, that is your opinion, yu're welcomed to it though the logical steps you took to arrive at that conclusion with objectivity is not clearly detailed.  grin grin Anyway, my question is this, is Schmeichel a manure legend's conclusion also unfounded? undecided

Anyway, I can see the hoodies who went to Roonie's house are showing up so I'll take my leave now thank you. Don't have the energy to fight wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
Cougar has mates in Norway?  cheesy

Abeg hook me up with some Norwegian babes. . . .I hear they are smoking hot.  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
where was ronaldo when portugal played spain at the WC?
now he manages to outfox pique on just 1 occasion after countless encounters for club and country, rather pique is shyte!? don't get it at all!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
Dunno a darn thing about that goalie, don't f.c.u.king care. . . . all i do know is everybody that is somebody started out as a nobody ++++ SAF knows what he is doing, so let him run the darn club however!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 20, 2010
@duduspace,
You're the one with the problems. . blind,deaf and overtly hard-headed and in need of healing.All because of this your gunnerism that has no logic at all.
You wrote "coming from the bush"?". . .meaning coming from nowhere. . .but he was at a club,so I'm free to interprete from your (usually dumb) quote that his previous club is not a quality one.Abi
For all my taunts at debosky,he was right on that one.You are the one trying to dodge out of a bad situation you put yourself into with this your running of your mouth.
duduspace:

so Stats is now a synonym for Club?  undecided were the names of the club's the only information you could glean from that piece? noticed anything about appearances? year/age? status at the club?
Knowing your high propensity to talk before you think,I put those stats there to see your reaction,and being the unintelligent and predictable fellow you are,you fell like humpty dumpty for the hook.So it's not surprising your barking up the wrong tree (as usual) by pointing at the stat line included in the reference instead of your blunder at deciphering simple English
duduspace:

The excuse commonly given for Bebe is that he has come from nowhere, and I've pointed to many people on here yourself included that he wasn't as untrained in football as people made him out to be. Pray weren't you one of those perpetuating that nonsense? that the reason he looks unrefined on the pitch is that he has had little football training? Have you lost your memory?
It doesn't literally mean Bebe was brought up like Mowgli.  grin grin
Isn't this more laughable?
I said Bebe has had a rough upbringingoutside football.And it's not nonsense.Even if he wasn't trained in football,that is none of your business.Besides,why have you been mocking his transfer?Kindly explain to us all,his royal jackass-ness.

If I've lost my memory,then yours was sold for a plate of burnt beans.
duduspace:

Fair enough, that is your opinion, yu're welcomed to it though the logical steps you took to arrive at that conclusion with objectivity is not clearly detailed.  grin grin Anyway, my question is this, is Schmeichel a manure legend's conclusion also unfounded? undecided

This guy is a football neophyte to say the very least.
So Schmeichel's view is now the general word on the street on United issues,just because he's the club's greatest keeper ever?You're a lump of tasteless salt if that's your final deduction.
Pele,widely regarded as football's greatest,is also known for his numerous blunders whn offering his opinion on football issues (e.g. A team from Africa would win the World Cup by the turn of the 20th century) so much so that Romario had to tll him to put a sock in his mouth.Does being a legend confer on you the status of expert?
When last has Schmichel had anything tangible to do in the game that you'd take his opinion on his countries currnt number one goalie aside from occassional punditry so seriously?If you were smart,you'd know that ex-players aren't exactly your best guide on anything football-related.
But like most Gunner fans,you think with your fingers.That's why you're in such a rush to post nonsense.
duduspace:

Anyway, I can see the hoodies who went to Roonie's house are showing up so I'll take my leave now thank you. Don't have the energy to fight wink
You see,people like you just make noise and then hav nothing to back it up.
The guys who showed up at Rooney's house obviously had some effect on him signing that deal.
Likewise we will make you shut the hell up if you think you can come here and write rubbish.So leaving apparently is the best you can do in this situation.
Grade-A muppet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2010
StarBoard:

@duduspace,
You're the one with the problems. . blind,deaf and overtly hard-headed and in need of healing.All because of this your gunnerism that has no logic at all.
gutter mouth, I see you can't discuss reasonably cos yu're only thinking of your next insult, let me know when your encyclopaedia of insults is compiled, I'll come help you launch it.  grin grin

StarBoard:

You wrote "coming from the bush"?". . .meaning coming from nowhere. . .but he was at a club,so I'm free to interprete from your (usually dumb) quote that his previous club is not a quality one.Abi
If your memory has deserted you, I'm not to blame. I don't live with you so how exactly am I to know of the presence or lack of a Jekyll/Hyde personality disorder on your part? undecided

StarBoard:

For all my taunts at debosky,he was right on that one.You are the one trying to dodge out of a bad situation you put yourself into with this your running of your mouth.[/b]Knowing your high propensity to talk before you think,
Deboooo, someone is telling a lie about you o, please speak now or forever remain stay indoors with those Norweigian babes Sauron has arranged for you. Where and when exactly did you say I was dodging anything? If there is indeed such a post from you, I'm yet to see it.

StarBoard:

[b]I put those stats there to see your reaction
,and being the unintelligent and predictable fellow you are,you fell like humpty dumpty for the hook.So it's not surprising your barking up the wrong tree (as usual) by pointing at the stat line included in the reference instead of your blunder at deciphering simple EnglishIsn't this more laughable?
Now, this is totally puzzling, who put up the stats in the first instance? you or me? if perchance you didn't get my drift initially why are you still so obstinate to accept my explanation? or can it be that you still don't get it? now that would be absolute disaster from one who calls me unintelligent and predictable seeing as it is that would make us birds of the same feather. Even Debo who originally brought up the club thingy seems to have accepted my explanation, why does yur fly now want to die inside Debo's excrement? undecided
I never mentioned that the post was about clubs, even the portion you bolded was about stats and has no mention of clubs (apart from listing them in chronological order to give complete info about his stats) so where exactly are you coming from my guy?

StarBoard:

Likewise we will make you shut the hell up if you think you can come here and write rubbish.So leaving apparently is the best you can do in this situation.
Grade-A muppet.

My guy, you will blow a gasket in your brain before that much is achieved, besides why exactly do you want me to "shut the hell up" on a public forum? do yu have some Hitler type tendencies? seems you have some serious personal issues of the white coat and strait jacket confinement type, who exactly are the "We" you refer to? aint you a bit too old to be having imaginary friends? anyway that na your own wahala.
Can I be your imaginary friend too? you might have to tone down your predilection towards personal insults though if I'm to become one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
RuuDie:

where was ronaldo when portugal played spain at the WC?
now he manages to outfox pique on just 1 occasion after countless encounters for club and country, rather pique is shyte!? don't get it at all!!!
Pique is good but far from worldclass. He only looks better than he actually is cuz of the Fantastic Midfield he has playing ahead of him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

Pique is good but far from worldclass. He only looks better than he actually is cuz of the Fantastic Midfield he has playing ahead of him.

Completely disagree. Pique has proven himself numerous times for club and country that he is fantastic. And really if he is not world class, I would like to know who is.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

If he wasn't good enough to be considered WORLD CLASS. . . . why the hell did Barca even bother signing him up from UTD at all!?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, it is a UTD weekend - Arsenal, Chelsea lose & we are still unbeaten; boy couldn't be any better!

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2010
@Ruudie,
Yeah,but we need to improve seriously.
I still think we need creativity in the middle.That Carrick/Fletcher combo only ever works with a third party in the middle. . .
I'm just laughing because as poorly as we've played all season long,we still are unbeaten. . .unlike one Mr. fufuface who comes here telling us about Bebe. . .yet his Chamakh was so useless today. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2010
RuuDie:

If he wasn't good enough to be considered WORLD CLASS. . . . why the hell did Barca even bother signing him up from UTD at all!?

Barca signed Abidal, Chrygynshy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
StarBoard:

.yet his Chamakh was so useless today. . .
Duhh
He scored a goal
His 6th in the league
What else do you want from a striker?
His defence let him down
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by presido1: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2010
HNIC:

Duhh
He scored a goal: Even Berbatov score goals
His 6th in the league: Initial Gra-gra.
What else do you want from a striker? : More goal and not missing chances that my pregnant gyl friend will score while eyes closed.
His defence let him down: Is Fab4 a defender? he was the culprit that changed the game in favour of the second best team in London. grin cheesy

Why do AW like breaking bottles? If am that his assistance i will always keep a long distance or i will fake sickness any match day and watch the match from the stand b4 somebody spill my blud.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2010
presido1:

Why do AW like breaking bottles? If am that his assistance i will always keep a long distance or i will fake sickness any match day and watch the match from the stand b4 somebody spill my blud.
Why does SAF like chewing gum so loudly that we hear at home, when his side is losing? grin
If I were the assistant, I will keep a long distance, I will want to hear what my kids are saying after I retire from footie grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by presido1: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2010
HNIC:

Why does SAF like chewing gum so loudly that we hear at home, when his side is losing? grin
You funny, is to cool tension naw, Does it endanger anybodies life? Let AW chose Hax or Tom Tom if he gat no teeth to chew instead of bridging health and safety act of 1978 shocked shocked

If I were the assistant, I will keep a long distance, I will want to hear what my kids are saying after I retire from footie grin
Look well the assistant supplies him more when ever he is in need of chewing gum. Don't you know he earns some benjamin by chewing that chewing gum. He does advert for the company tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 21, 2010
@HNIC,
Chamakh scored,yes but overall was as useless as I've seen anybody on a pitch. . .
So now you know Koscielny and Squillaci and co in the heart of the mickey-mouse club defence aren't as good as you make them to be.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
StarBoard:

@HNIC,
Chamakh scored,yes but overall was as useless as I've seen anybody on a pitch. . .
What's the duty of a striker?
To score abi?
Your first few words make sense. . . the rest . . . .I don't understand
StarBoard:

@HNIC,
So now you know Koscielny and Squillaci and co in the heart of the mickey-mouse club defence aren't as good as you make them to be.
Arsenal,a mickey mouse club
Go and check out the table as at today.
We have conceded the same number of goals in the league

and remember our number one defender hasn't even featured yet
I am just shocked at ya because you are analysing Arsenal's season based on a fierce derby which could have gone either way
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
HNIC:

To score abi?

grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
Criztal,

Where have you been all these time. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
HNIC:

To score abi?
No need for unneccesary talk.If you're slow,you don't have to let everybody know.
HNIC:

Arsenal,a mickey mouse club
Go and check out the table as at today.
We have conceded the same number of goals in the league

and remember our number one defender hasn't even featured yet
I am just shocked at ya because you are analysing Arsenal's season based on a fierce derby which could have gone either way
Story.
If that's you're excuse,it's not valid.Right now,you people don't have a better defender than Gallas.It's amusing some of the comments coming from your fellow supporters about Gallas.Even if Vermalen returns,which of those clowns/frauds is going to partner him?
Derby that coulda gone anywhere.Laughable.
You were leading a game you normally would win and should win going by history.All of a sudden,you managed to engineer a spectacular collapse and lose the game.And you want me to believe you're not a mickey mouse club.
You've conceeded the same number of goals yet you've managed to lose three at home.And you want us to believe you're contenders just because the table at this stage of the season gives you hope.You know it's United's inability to win games that is making you write that stuff.Because we should be well clear of you by now.
Mickey-mouse club by all standards.Especially in the light of yesterday's game.And some of the characters in that team of yours.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
StarBoard:

You've conceeded the same number of goals yet you've managed to lose three at home.And you want us to believe you're contenders just because the table at this stage of the season gives you hope.

The fact that Utd is ONLY two points ahead despite the losses from Arsenal then means that you're not a contender right? Don't bank on Arsenal continuing to lose home games. . . .on the other hand, Utd will inevitably lose games at some point in this season.

You know it's United's inability to win games that is making you write that stuff.Because we should be well clear of you by now.
Mickey-mouse club by all standards.Especially in the light of yesterday's game.And some of the characters in that team of yours.

We might also say our inability to win some home games is the reason you're able to write the bollocks you're writing. Because we should be well clear of by now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
StarBoard:

No need for unneccesary talk.If you're slow,you don't have to let everybody know.
No need to get personal.
You used your hand to write that Chamakh scored, yet he was as useless as you have seen anyone on the pitch.
Come on, that was senseless,
Unless you watch cricket and you follow football on a part time basis, I can't imagine why anyone would describe a player who scored a goal in a match to make it 2-0 as being useless on the pitch! shocked shocked

StarBoard:

Story.
If that's you're excuse,it's not valid.Right now,you people don't have a better defender than Gallas.
We don't have a better defender than Gallas, just because he was in the winning side on his return to the Emirates.
Go and watch Inter vs Spuds at the San siro again
I am sure you will laugh at that useless statement of yours based on one derby
StarBoard:

Even if Vermalen returns,which of those clowns/frauds is going to partner him?
So you agree that Vermaelen(correct spelling) is our best defender and he wasn't on parade.Dude made Gallas looked good at the Emirates last sesaon
StarBoard:

You were leading a game you normally would win and should win going by history.All of a sudden,you managed to engineer a spectacular collapse and lose the game.And you want me to believe you're not a mickey mouse club.
Going by this daft logic,Manure worse pass mickey mouse club
Only a few weeks ago, Manure was leading Everton 3-1 at 90 minutes on the dot and[i] you engineered a spectacular collapse [/i] and conceded 2 goals in a space of 4 minutes in extra time
StarBoard:

And you want us to believe you're contenders just because the table at this stage of the season gives you hope.
If you think being two points off the pace after 14 games implies failure, then . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.