Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (69179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
cou-gar:

but that ain't the true story. you could be 8-10 points off the league leaders by january. this month, you play chelsea, man utd and wigan if we mirror last season's results with those fixtures, you would lose 9 precious points this month alone. debosky, perilous times. cheesy

Perilous? When aren't times perilous if you support Arsenal? Like someone said, in the Fulham game, we could've been 3-0 up, then 3-1 down, but the game ended 2-1 in our favour.

Peril is our middle name. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Ifedisky(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2010
Posing, preening, prancing, posturing!! Well, my dear riders of a VERY HIgh Horse, Time's the essence, time's 19.45 Monday. Not before cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2010
Hehehehe

Sitting on d fence!!
Are you Wigan in disguise?
Lmao

We are United, we will beat Arsenal

And who do we have as their CBs?

Hahhahahahah
Disaster cometh soon!!!

Its just like having Evans and Smalling playing Barcelona!!
Total annihilation

We will eat shyte if we lose

Damnit!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by aieromon(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2010
So many people are gonna get high on shyt on Monday.lolz
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by codedguy1(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2010
aieromon:

So many people are gonna get high on shyt on Monday.lolz

Who will be dishing out the shyte on monday? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by FBS: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2010
tkb417:

Hehehehe

Sitting on d fence!!
Are you Wigan in disguise?
Lmao

We are United, we will beat Arsenal

And who do we have as their CBs?

Hahhahahahah
Disaster cometh soon!!!

Its just like having Evans and Smalling playing Barcelona!!
Total annihilation

Damnit!
Can someone frame this? Nateevs and tkb417 are ready to eat shyte. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by codedguy1(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2010
tkb417:

Hehehehe

Damnit!

@ tkb

If we lose, we are always gonna get the flak for it. But remember, this is the [b]ARSE[/b]nal, even if they go 10points ahead at this time, there is always hope that they will be caught and overtaken, and that gives the other teams the extra zeal to fight on. Even the tots grin grin

The reasonable Arse fans know this, only over excited ones like Dudu and HNIC that will get carried away grin grin grin

Dobo is reborn grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2010
@coded
No way they are gonna beat us. they have Djorou and Squillaci as CBs.

Holy Mary!!

Who are those? Para-lympians

We will flog them with reckless abandon!

How ur side jare pally?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2010
Another shyte eater joins the ranks, you are welcome to nateevs club tkb. cheesy

I'm personally very realistic, the game could go either way or be a draw, but I like the scumtwat confidence. . . .it provides very good ammo for desecrating this thread if y'all lose.

I am currently breeding a fat goat and feeding it all kinds of stuff to produce smelly shyte for tkb and co to eat. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
The gradual ascension from eating remote control to eating shyte is commendable.Me personally,i go like to see the picture of tkb with 3-day preserved shyte dripping from the two sides of his mouth. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by FBS: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2010
People talk a lot of poo when the confidence is high. The very same people will tell you and claim they never made such declarations when things go wrong. We are watching.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by codedguy1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
debosky:

Another shyte eater joins the ranks, you are welcome to nateevs club tkb. cheesy

I'm personally very realistic, the game could go either way or be a draw, but I like the scumtwat confidence. . . .it provides very good ammo for desecrating this thread if y'all lose.

I am currently breeding a fat goat and feeding it all kinds of stuff to produce smelly shyte for tkb and co to eat. grin grin

Lets just hope you dont get to be one of the "all kinds of stuff" the goat will eat when ARSE-Anal eventually loses.

Imagine Dobo in shyte form grin grin grin produced by his own Goat
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by codedguy1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2010
tkb417:

@coded
No way they are gonna beat us. they have Djorou and Squillaci as CBs.

Holy Mary!!

Who are those? Para-lympians

We will flog them with reckless abandon!

How your side jare pally?

I just dey jare. Time nor gree me dey active, but i dey follow sha.

Imagine all these ARSES sha, dem don dey get mouth because dem manage dey on top.

Na DDk for fit handle them but at the mo he is mystified with the situation of bayern munshyte grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
People owning up to eat shyte?
Mancs u had better pray hard that the spirit of insipid play does not overcome those boys on a day!!

How Valencia go be this night!!

TKB
1/2 down. . . .when ur promise go be reality, i do be the MD of Insight!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
debosky:

Seems Dobo has graduated from homosexuality to bestiality
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
Yeah people spew a lotta poo when confidence is high

I'm sure the thread would not be cleaned so yall can bring ur shyt for consumption

Msheww

E be like say den no do literature for this Nairaland, who I go eat poo? If the mssg isn't clear, make una go buy brighter grammar joh

@Emp
Werrin dey my jiggar
I no dey around but truss me, we go sort out our agreements soon!

As per todays game, I forsee a draw cos the motivation to go all out isn't there and awon boiz are preparing for the battle of Zanga with Arsenal!

We cannot afford any injuries now so all man must be fit by Monday

How acada?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Seems Dobo has graduated from homosexuality to bestiality

Maybe I should start posting in Yoruba, breeding a goat to produce shyte for Tkb and nateevs has nothing to do with sexuality.

Illiterate munshit supporter. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by cougar1: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
Ifedisky:

Posing, preening, prancing, posturing!! Well, my dear riders of a VERY HIgh Horse, Time's the essence, time's 19.45 Monday. Not before cool

how i wish vermaelen is fit for this game. he's really essential in the blueprint of how to violate arsenal. trust vermaelen to make a huge mistake of leaving a hole big enough to fit a spaceship in his defence. rooney, nani and js park figured him out nicely last season. i doubt djourou would be that adventurous.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2010
debosky:

I am currently breeding with a fat goat and feeding it all kinds of stuff semen? to produce smelly shyte for tkb and co to eat. grin grin

I am still shocked at the statement above shocked shocked shocked shocked

DOnt you think You GAYYners are going too far?

This kind of behaviour would end up producing another edoyad, Half man, half goat.

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
I must have fed it the remnants of your brain because you have very few brain cells left. grin

PS - stop trying to rope Edoyad into every post you make. . . .this type of butt chasing is a bit desperate. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by cougar1: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
the lack of football action this weekend has taken this thread to the sewers. from football matters to bestiality and butt-hunters - it's crazy. we should be talking about the game on saturday if blackpool weren't such a useless club. its sad i won't get to hear about bebe until he bags a brace against fabianski.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
Dobo,

Aint you ashamed of people who you call ASSanal fans?

its on record that y'all are the dumbest set of posters on NL or how can someone make the post in the link below?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-526446.448.html#msg7289190

Why is common sense a rare traits among GAYYners.

It buttresses the fact that you need to be retarded to support Arsenal
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
Bebe won't play

I hope SAF won't include Scholes cos I want the same lineup against Blackburn to play Arsenal
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by cougar1: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
tkb417:

Bebe won't play

I hope SAF won't include Scholes cos I want the same lineup against Blackburn to play Arsenal

if fletcher is fit, fletcher must play. to beat arsenal, we need players like anderson, carrick and fletcher in the midfield. nani, rooney and berba in the attack. in short, o'shea, giggs, scholes and evans must not be in the squad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Ifedisky(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
cou-gar:

how i wish vermaelen is fit for this game. he's really essential in the blueprint of how to violate arsenal. trust vermaelen to make a huge mistake of leaving a hole big enough to fit a spaceship in his defence. rooney, nani and js park figured him out nicely last season. i doubt djourou would be that adventurous.
A caveat then? grin, better than eating watery poo I'd imagine! wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
Abeg stop mentioning Evans when ure discussing our team. He scares me

Wait o, so Fletcher didn't play against BB? Did Park play?

I don't mind Fletcher to play in place of Park but recently, Park has been playing very well and I think he knows how to deal with the Arses
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
tkb417:

grin grin grin
Thinking of the same scoreline shei grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by olabukola: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
HNIC:

grin grin grin
Thinking of the same scoreline shei grin
very likely, are they not ass-anal again?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
Amos rumoured to be starting. shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2010
grin grin grin

hilarious stuff!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
Baba is saving O'Shea for Arsenal it seems. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2010
I can see Fergie is saving VDS for the Arsenal match. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 / Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 / Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.