Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (28579 Views)

This Generation Shall Not Pass. / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / This Generation Shall Not Pass, Till All Be Fulfilled. Our Generation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by ucky2k: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=66362401]Mathew 24:15-20
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

This is actually the beginning of the prophecy, and the commencement of the tribulations, the previous verses only showed its progression and effects. Jesus begins by speaking about the abomination of desolation standing in the Holy Place; then he tells the people that whenever they see this sign, they should FLEE!!! Do not wait to take anything from your homes, if you are in the field begin to run from there, if you are on top of your house, do not enter inside again, just come down and start running; flee into the mountains. Jesus bemoans and bewails his followers that are with child and those that are nursing babies those times. He asked his people to pray that the time of their fleeing would not be in the winter or on a Sabbath (Our ever merciful God must have answered that prayer, because it is His nature to always have mercy)

Mathew 24:21
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

[i]Jesus explains that their flight is the commencement of the great tribulation. Please take note that all this happened circa 70AD.
The 'abomination of desolation' refers to desecration of the Holy Mountain as seen in Jerusalem. Right now where the Temple was built, a Mosque is erected there thereby desecrating it.

Jerusalem has lost its Glory as the City of God but will later be restored in the future as a result Nations has even refused to acknowledge it as the Capital of Israel until Donald Trump took the bold step to recognize it thereby fulfilling the Scriptures.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by 12345baba(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Too long that I couldn't comprehend again
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
@ mrpresident1

Egypt in the Bible is used as a synonym for tribulation.

so, the bible said this to you that the Egypt they talked about is synonymous?

above all, how are u sure the bible isn't meant for the Jews and the and the isrealis!

Moreso, I've not come across any verse of the bible that mentioned Nigeria!
what gave you the impression that you ain't serving a messenger sent to the Jews, Nd ignored the one sent to you in africa!

well maybe you did that bcus your foreign slave masters told you yours are idols!

well, maybe the bible even said, ' ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free'

my brother, read between the lines and be 'set loose' don't be naive, that's why your father sent you to school!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Now that we have made the general announcement to the world, which is the right thing to do so that one will not be accused of hoarding this very important information, and many of the people who commented have, expectedly, scoffed, I will now invite the true seekers of God to look at these points:

1. I did not give a date for the return of Jesus. We were given a beginning date for the tribulation, we are also given a closing date. The beginning date is when the disciples of Jesus flees Jerusalem at the sighting of the abomination which causes desolation, in the holy place

2. The closing date of the tribulation is the ''this generation shall not PASS until all is fulfilled''

3. Jesus told us that upon the fulfillment of all these signs, we should know that he is already at the door

4. Did I say that Jesus will come on a specific date when Jesus himself does not know? NO. I only gave the opening time and the closing time, in between these two epochs is the time, but it is hidden from everyone, and ONLY The Father knows.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Deuteronomy 28:68
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Exodus 20:2
I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Deuteronomy 5:6
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Joshua 24:17
For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:

These are passages showing that Egypt in the Bible is synonymous with bondage and oppression, mental and spiritual decline. God told the ancient Israelites that if they sinned against him and they refused to repent, he was going to send them back to Egypt. The conditions of the bondage are described from Deuteronomy 28:15-end.

These conditions effectively describe the NEGRO today, everywhere he finds himself, he is at the bottom.

Nigerians, complete Ajaokuta steel by yourself, if you can!
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
The circumstantial evidences that proves that PASSOVER may be the time:

Precedence
1. Passover is in the month of Abib.
2. Abib is a month in Spring when trees including figs bring out new leaves and shoots
2. Israel left Egypt in the trail of signs and wonders from heaven
3. Jesus is the doctrine that defeated the Egyptians at the Red sea; He is the Rod that Moses used to part the Red sea

Now
1. We are now in Abib, PASSOVER is ongoing and will end on the 7th of April.
2. We are in Spring.
3. Jesus is the Word/Doctrine/Ideology of God
4. The signs and wonders from heaven preceding the coming of Jesus have all been fulfilled.
5. Jesus uses the condition of the fig tree at Spring to describe his imminent return.
6. The Israelites of today are grossly oppressed by the descendants of the ancient Egyptians. Africa is Hamite land, Negroes are not aboriginal Africans. The Ancient Israelites fled into the interiors of Africa via Egypt
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2018
I did not predict any dates for the coming of Christ on this thread.

The tribulation started when the followers of Jesus fled Jerusalem upon sighting the abomination of desolation Daniel 8:13, Mathew 24:15.

The tribulation ended just before the darkening of the sun and the moon Mathew 24:29 (Eclipse of August 21 2017)

Jesus gives us a reference period for the coming of Christ in the aftermath of the fulfillment of all these event, he says ''this generation will not PASS...''

It is this statement that we are trying to unravel which gave birth to this thread.

If the PASS Jesus is referring to is the PASSOVER, then this present PASSOVER in ends on the 7th of April 2018. And Jesus says when we see all these things he is already at the doors. The date of 7th April may appear too close and tight, but we are told that when we see all these things, he is already at the doors.

This is just simple deductive reasoning
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2018
All this thread is built on the assumption/understanding that PASS as used by Jesus in Mathew 24:34 is in the context of the PASSOVER that celebrates the triumph of the Israelites over the forces of Egyptian bondage.

This is not too farfetched when we consider that the time the Israelites left Egypt is Spring (the month Abib is the beginning of Spring), and Jesus also used the Spring symbology to describe the time of his return (the fig tree having new leaves and shoots), and the conditions the Israelites are facing today is the exact same conditions they faced during their slavery to the Egyptians.

7th April 2018 is the end of this PASSOVER, and by 15th April 2018 the month ABIB/NISAN will end.

1. This verse is directly pointing to ABIB/NISSAN which is the beginning of Spring
Matthew 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

2. This verse is pointing to the return to Egypt due to disobedience
Deuteronomy 28:68
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

3. This verse tells us that Israel was redeemed in ABIB/NISSAN
Exodus 13:4
This day came ye out in the month Abib.

4. This verse tells us that God does things end from beginning
Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Luke 21:35 -36
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The day of Christ will come as a snare upon all the people of the earth, but if we have discerned rightly, and are watching faithfully, we will be wide awake at his coming.

Please put these 2 reference dates in mind, WE DO NOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR, but we are given clues to know the beginning and the end

April 7th 2018, this is the end of PASSOVER

April 15th 2018, this is the end of Abib
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Is this what people are resisting?

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Do they realise they have been greatly deceived?

Revelation 20:8
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The deceiver will have his just recompense
Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Watch and pray
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by Masama: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
MrPresident1:

If the PASSOVER is what Jesus is referring to, then he is already at the door, and yes he will be with us latest this Saturday 7th April.
Oga we still dey here o, E never happen grin

2 Likes

Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by TheTechMan: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Today is April 8th, oga we are still waiting for your rapture o grin

2 Likes

Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by TheBlessedGuy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
the end would come like a thief in the night,no one knows or can predict when it will take place
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
If there is anything to take out from this thread, it is the fact that more people have been awakened to the reality of the return of Jesus in the soonest time possible.

We have seen all the signs, we know he is already at the doors, and by the special grace of God we will be found fully awake and watchful when he appears suddenly.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by eherbal(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2018
MrPresident1:
If there is anything to take out from this thread, it is the fact that more people have been awakened to the reality of the return of Jesus in the soonest time possible.

We have seen all the signs, we know he is already at the doors, and by the special grace of God we will be found fully awake and watchful when he appears suddenly.
your prophesy came to naught
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
eherbal:
your prophesy came to naught

All the prophecies have been fulfilled. I created awareness among the people so they are not caught unawares at the coming of Jesus
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by superboyspecial: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
lol,na so one man make people sell all their properties that year...Neva knew a president would attempt to awaken that spirit
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
I did not predict any date o, I only used circumstances and precedence to try to understand what the Bible is saying, God knows I said IF.

If is about probabality, I used relational terms.

Simple maths, if A = B and B = C, therefore A = C

Just simple relationship based on circumstances and precedence, if the Bible had not explicitly stated that no man knows the day or hour, I prolly would have been spot on in my analysis, GOD has shown us that HE is supreme in everything.

MAY HIS NAME BE EXALTED FOREVER.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
When you hear someone say Jesus is coming soon, ask that person how he knows Jesus is coming soon. The reason is because, you cannot say Jesus is coming soon if you do not have proof that indeed he is coming soon, you will be creating a lot of confusion and agitation (I am sorry if I am guilty of this. never intended), but my own warnings is based on concrete evidences.

Jesus asked us to watch out for certain signs that will precede his coming, I have seen all these signs:
1. Sun and moon darken
2. Stars falling from heaven (symbolising the end of a unipolar world), the world is now multipolar, no one can use unilateral economic, political or military sanctions to scare the world anymore
3. We have seen the sign of the son of man in heaven, the star that heralded the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem was seen over heaven
4. We have heard the declaration of peace and safety
5. etc etc

This is my purpose for creating this thread, to create awareness that we have seen all the signs, and the fact that in the kingdom of God, all the tears in the world will end

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by superboyspecial: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! Leonardo da Vinci
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by Hydronium(m): 4:01am On Apr 13, 2018
MrPresident1:
The circumstantial evidences that proves that PASSOVER may be the time:

Precedence
1. Passover is in the month of Abib.
2. Abib is a month in Spring when trees including figs bring out new leaves and shoots
2. Israel left Egypt in the trail of signs and wonders from heaven
3. Jesus is the doctrine that defeated the Egyptians at the Red sea; He is the Rod that Moses used to part the Red sea

Now
1. We are now in Abib, PASSOVER is ongoing and will end on the 7th of April.
2. We are in Spring.
3. Jesus is the Word/Doctrine/Ideology of God
4. The signs and wonders from heaven preceding the coming of Jesus have all been fulfilled.
5. Jesus uses the condition of the fig tree at Spring to describe his imminent return.
6. The Israelites of today are grossly oppressed by the descendants of the ancient Egyptians. Africa is Hamite land, Negroes are not aboriginal Africans. The Ancient Israelites fled into the interiors of Africa via Egypt

Greetings mrpresident1. Please tell me more about number 6, Africa and the curse on Ham. Also, in one place, I heard you say something about Moab being represented as China. Are you saying each of these ancient cultures still exist?
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hydronium:

Greetings mrpresident1. Please tell me more about number 6, Africa and the curse on Ham. Also, in one place, I heard you say something about Moab being represented as China. Are you saying each of these ancient cultures still exist?

China is Moab, You can see this video and search other references online; the name Adam gave to every race is its name for ever. All the cultures exist but they are now called different names

Judah: Negroes
Esau: Whiteman etc etc

The Negro is not a Hamite, Negroes and Hamites may be alike physically but they are not the same people; when the Most High divided the nations, He gave Africa to Ham. The curse of Ham came about because Canaan who was a son of Ham started to indulge in idolatry; he saw his father Noah's nakkedness or he slept with Noah's wife symbolically presented as seeing his father's nakkedness.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by Hydronium(m): 3:40am On Apr 15, 2018
MrPresident1:

China is Moab, You can see this video and search other references online; the name Adam gave to every race is its name for ever. All the cultures exist but they are now called different names

Judah: Negroes
Esau: Whiteman etc etc

The Negro is not a Hamite, Negroes and Hamites may be alike physically but they are not the same people; when the Most High divided the nations, He gave Africa to Ham. The curse of Ham came about because Canaan who was a son of Ham started to indulge in idolatry; he saw his father Noah's nakkedness or he slept with Noah's wife symbolically presented as seeing his father's nakkedness.

If that's the case, why does the curse of ham affect negroes? And if Judah are Negroes, what about the other Israeli tribes?
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by orunto27: 6:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Ok Cocky-The Practicals.
The Israelites did not leave Egypt till Moses performed ten Miracles of God.
Bokoharam and MiyettiAllah Fulani Herdsmen will not leave South Nigeria till Mr. President & The NASS Restructure the Processes of our Internal Security, Resource searching and applications, Electioneering system and limiting FG to Liaison only.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hydronium:

If that's the case, why does the curse of ham affect negroes? And if Judah are Negroes, what about the other Israeli tribes?

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible.

The curse of Ham does not affect they Negroes, it is one of the numerous lies told by the whiteman to enslave us all. Judah and Israel are under punishment, and this is called the tribulations for our numerous sins against the MOST HIGH, fortunately for us, the tribulations have ended, so we are no longer under punishment, we are only just patiently waiting for the coming of Jesus, which is the completion of our redemption.

Negroes are not Hamites; the Hamites are people like Ethiopians, Somalis, Fulani, Hausa etc

The Negroes are the Yoruba, Gaa, Akan, Igbo etc.

Here is what Zondervan Bible has to say about Negroes and Hamites

Zondervan's Compact Bible Dictionary: Ham - The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes , but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Israel left Egypt is Spring (Abib), the conditions of slavery that the ancient Israelites found themselves in Egypt is the same condition they arre in today, slavery and forced unity.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

In telling us about his return, Jesus used the blossoming of the fig tree as a reference analogy, we can possibly interpret this in the sense that, Israel will be redeemed in Spring, going by precedence; God never changes.

As we are still in Spring, let us continue to be watchful, and prayerful.
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Summer is almost here grin wink
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Read
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by budaatum: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
MrPresident1:
We are currently in the season of PASSOVER, as it is written, when we see all these things Jesus is already at the door

Matthew 24:33
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

THE ONLY REMAINING PROPHECY IS FOR JESUS TO COME IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PASSOVER, AND WE ARE PRESENTLY IN THE PASSOVER. LET US ALL THE GUARDED AND ON HIGH ALERT.

PASSOVER began on the 20th of March 2018 and will last till the 7th of April 2018

Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Some shameless people will be arguing that the reward is according to how much they believe!

my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be!
Re: This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. by MrPresident1: 3:05am On Nov 16, 2018
budaatum:

Some shameless people will be arguing that the reward is according to how much they believe!

my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be!

We were taking the roadblocks away one at a time. There were three major roadblocks before we arrived at the real deal. This thread and two others were roadblocks that needed crossing, Hallelujah!!! We crossed successfully.

Winter is coming wink

Tick-tock says the time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays / Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.