Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

'‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu (11834 Views)

Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by laffwitmi: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiti election is on my mind

Pdp is a useless party
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Canada or australia gimme visa pls
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by dignity33: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is that how he rigged Buhari to us since he joined APC? Better PDP than scam and propagandist party.
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by SaroWiwa: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why do these people keep saying things like this and always get away with it. It's only in Nigeria that people do what ever they like with impunity when they are in position of power and still have the gut to boast about it when they are no longer in power and still get away with it.

When can they be held responsible for their actions?
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
It was a scary sight last night around 7:30 pm at fagba Lagos leading to the abatoir. My kids an I went to spend Easter with my mum. We say three trailer loads of spear,bow and arrow,dagger and Ak47 baring men fully loaded in the trucks. Their faces were half covered and were dressed like herdsmen/ bokoharam. No one knows where exactly they were heading. We slept in fear last night. These people come into Lagos in droves in the same trucks carrying cattles. I hope they've not finally invaded Lagos o!
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by stunnert(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
both APC and PDP are bleeped political parties in Nigeria...all they care about I'd their pocket leaving the mass wallowing in poverty
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
PDP should bury their faces in shame... Foolish sets of elders including APC too...

U have sense.
Kudos.
Both parties na useless things...
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
PDP should bury their faces in shame... Foolish sets of elders including APC too...

U have sense.
Kudos.
Both parties na useless things...
This time na UNPP I go vote for.
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
tejiritex:
Hello house

My friends car was just stolen from the Abuja airport about 2 hours ago and here are the details of the vehicle.

Please call 08099446103/07085484912 or report to the nearest police station if sited.

Navy blue Toyota Corolla. RSH373DA 2004 Model

Please help share
Sorry my dear.
What a rickety NATION...... cry cry cry.
What will NIGERIA look like in the year 2025...??
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by rickyrex(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
NOC1:
Hahahhahahhah, I did not disturb myself reading this article because I know where it is ending.
The last time I checked in Nigeria electoral act an individual don't contest for an elective position rather the party does all I am saying is that he rigged an election for PDP and not for himself.
and he could not rig for himself? Common bro
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Suko110(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
I just like d PDP's respond to d alleged ringing.
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
SaroWiwa:
Why do these people keep saying things like this and always get away with it. It's only in Nigeria that people do what ever they like with impunity when they are in position of power and still have the gut to boast about it when they are no longer in power and still get away with it.

When can they be held responsible for their actions?

OK...good question.

Nigerians love to talk about fighting corruption, fighting crime, etc....so long as it does not affect the political or tribal side they support.

If the govt began arresting people who rigged....there would be protests from all over, and allegations about persecution of our son.

And would you agree to act as a witness in such a case? And face ostracism or worse.?

Once upon a time, there was a man named Ribadu who arrested a few bankers for corruption. No one complained...they were bankers. It was when he started going after the politicians....that everyone complained that he was 'attacking our son'.

We have to wake up and realize as Nigerians that it is in our benefit to have free and fair elections, before we can talk about prosecuting riggers. TILL THEN, forget it.
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by begwong: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
True talk � ✔

We rigged in favour of mantu while stuffing ballot papers in his house at gindiri in mangu local government area of plateau state. He gave us 200k each of us the thugs. ✈✈
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by alen4smith(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Paperwhite:
After all, in 2007, Senator Mantu lost his own senatorial election. What, then, happened to his rigging machinery, if he could not deliver himself.
We urge the APC to manage its manifest failures in party administration as well as its incompetent, lack-lustre and wobbling governance which has grounded the nation’s economy and brought hunger and starvation to our people.

Shameless & useless politicians angrySo APC government have never deemed it for to get Mantu arrested to even probe this weighty allegation
The second paragraph just depict what they stand for.Shithole country with election riggers everywhere.
shithole citizen living in a shithole country!always spewing trash
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by lukency(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Haba Fee Dee Fee! A day old born baby during your reign knows that you are brutal election riggers.
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by michoim(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
See the life of PDP. Bad people
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by deniii: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
So buhari is busy listing pdp looters when some one is here doing confession and not being arrested
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
He did it for PDP and he was paid for that.
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Prettyyemi(f): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Haaaa..
Dey come dey deny d man after he spilled d milk..
That's how life is oo..
Ur friends can be ur secret enemy
Re: '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu by Awho(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2018
NOC1:
Hahahhahahhah, I did not disturb myself reading this article because I know where it is ending.
The last time I checked in Nigeria electoral act an individual don't contest for an elective position rather the party does all I am saying is that he rigged an election for PDP and not for himself.

I have just one question for you sir, are you saying if you have three children and you give in your very best to raise them up moraly, spiritually, academically et all but your only daughter turned out to be (God forbid) a pros..titude.

Will you say you dind't bring her up in the way you should? Or you'll say otherwise.

Please dont take it personal, i just had to use such anology for the sake of this conversation i just hope you understand and bare with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus / Jimi Agbaje Responsible For PDP’s Defeat In Lagos –Shelle / President Buhari Meets Nigerians In Rwanda, Says; I Am Proud Of Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.