Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi (7675 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP / Why Oyo State Government Is Wrong To Have Demolished Yinka Aiyefele's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
neezar:
Everywhere is so boring jare
I am tired
same here though.sad
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by neezar: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

same here though.sad
Owerri that's always bubbling undecided
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
neezar:
Owerri that's always bubbling undecided
lool
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Corrinthians(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
dude, you won't kill me with these memes cheesy grin
These Porks think anyone is here to play with them. It is fire for fire as far as I am concerned. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by fk001(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
joeyfire:

grin grin grin grin grin @ "concur"

Typo I am just in a haste to type

Conquer
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by neezar: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

lool
Oya 2 za oza room wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by adadike(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
BishopMagic:

Not only did they sack your border town of ilorin, your capital in Oyo Ile, killed your General(s), Oba and Princess but also forced all of you to congregrate in the biggest IDP camp ever created -Ibadan.

You see the same Hausa/Fulani alongside their treacherous Yoruba Muslim allies are credited in creating Ibadan, because it is from their jihad that you Yorubas all ran and converged in what is today Ibadan - the only city to be founded as a refugee camp!
oh my God! this is d first time I am hearing this

3 Likes

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by BishopMagic: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
adadike:

believe it honey, those afonjastic slaves will do anything to prove to their Fulani overlords that they are true muslims

pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by EODforce: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
These yoruba basstardtt think anyone is here to play with them. It is fire for fire as far as I am concerned. grin
. i don't understand
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by BishopMagic: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Not in over a hundred years have we seen a bigger idiot than this fool who was appointed and annionted as the custodian of the Yoruba heritage in Iwo.

This fool, who has since desecrated the throne of his ancestors, and proven himself as a bastard similar to a mad man in the market square, who I must add only got to that position due to the corrupting influence of another fellow bastard, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is on point to receive the most foolish idiot award of the century.

I won't compare him to afonja because that seditious goat was out to make a buck, but this fool who goes by the name of Oba Amir Akanbi must be the most foolish bastard to have been born.

Fear the corrupting influence of Islam and when mixed with afonjism you have yourself a perfect slave.

Sokoto knows this.

See the fool below

Omashe ohh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6915214_dzrdgcowkaan11h_jpeg232418548176a02fb5f46ef8fd329f17

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by adelee777: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
That Akanbi guy has gone full retard mode.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Obdk: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:

You still haven't answered my question. Why are you carrying Yoruba matter on your head like weave on?

Why so much hate and bitterness in your life dear?

Were you jilted by a Yoruba lady?

Did a Yoruba guy steal the affections of a girl you were interested in?

Talk to me. I won't charge you for this session. I promise.

Your obsession with the Yoruba people is very unhealthy. People like you have been known to suddenly commit suicide out of the blues.

Talk to me pal, what's the problem. Maybe we can help you.

A problem shared is indeed half solved.

Or if you prefer privacy, you can pm me, ok? God bless you dear.

to liberate u guys na

5 Likes

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Obdk:

to liberate u guys na

Na who I ask question, na who dey answer? Are you his mouthpiece or his brain has suddenly fried due to too much hatred for all things Yoruba?

Who needs liberation? Last time I checked the Yorubas aren't the ones begging to be liberated from Nigeria.
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
adadike:

With the name ada Dike I'm not surprised you swallowed his lies hook, line and sinker.

It must take a level of gullibility to believe what the op is spewing.
Lady, I believe you've reached that level.
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Obdk: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:

With the name ada Dike I'm not surprised you swallowed his lies hook, line and sinker.

It must take a level of gullibility to believe what the op is spewing.
Lady, I believe you've reached that level.

e pain am

Yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by conehead2018: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:
Mr bishopmagic or magisbishop or whatever. It's quite
plain that you despise the Yoruba people going by your previous comments.

What I don't understand is why you keep opening threads about Yoruba Moslems or even about the Yoruba in general.

We get. You and your tribes folks on Nairaland are ecstatic that a king in Yoruba land has decided to put on an emir's regalia.

So after a few days of jumping around and celebrating this, one would have thought you guys would move on already.

So can you answer this question please:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
when confronted with the truth, allegations of hate card will always be tossed...Afonjas embrace the truth for once.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by deomelo: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
[s]
BishopMagic:
First, this thread is not about culture but the seething socio-political quakes that the SW is currently experiencing.
I beg the Mods to leave this thread here as what I am about to post here are relevant to politics board.

Since Oba Akanbi decided to dump the traditions and culture of his ancestral throne for that of a Muslim title similar to what pervades in the Islamic fiefdoms of northern Nigeria, a lot of negative reactions have trailed the move. The Amir is not however facing condemnations only as he has also staunch supporters among his people who see Akanbi's declaration of all Yoruba land as an Emirate under his supreme authority as a welcome development. Akanbi's supporters, as you may rightly guess, are Yoruba Muslims.

Akanbi, did not only declare all Yoruba land an Emirate under his command but also put his purported first class title under the Supreme authority of the Sultan of Sokoto. He has not only abdicated his ancestral throne but swore subservience to Sokoto. His declaration of all Yoruba land being an Emirate under his control automatically transmuted all authority and sovereignty of Odua to Sokoto.

Akanbi's mainly naive Yoruba Muslim supporters, also stated that with this move, Emir Akanbi will be the office from which other Amirs will be appointed across the breath of Yoruba land and that in due time, the traditional stools of authority in Yoruba land will be phased out by the Muslim Emirship.

It is thus glaring that why these Muslim Yorubas support Akanbi's foolishness is driven by their own desire to see that all traditional and cultural stools in Yoruba land are replaced with that of the Islamic system thereby barring non-Muslim Yorubas from occupying any elevated position of power. But naively, these bunch of misguided fools fail to factor that the authority to appoint an Amir in Yoruba land will be decided by Sokoto and not by them.

I can easily predict the bickering and skirmishes that will arise among Yoruba Muslims as to who is to be appointed as an Amir among them. It is from here they will carry themselves to Sokoto for the Sultan to deliberate and appoint among themselves a Muslim leader. In the future, the same Yoruba Muslims out of constant bickering and skirmishes over the Emirship tussle will demand Sokoto to appoint a Fulani to rule them and from there, the Yoruba culture will vanish and the people will forever be enslaved by Sokoto.

This is what will happen. And it will happen within 50yrs.

[/s]

Boring ipob ramblings..

1 Like

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
conehead2018:
[s]when confronted with the truth, allegations of hate card will always be tossed...Afonjas embrace the truth for once[/s].

I have noticed you.
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Obdk:

e pain am

Yoruba muslim

Seen. Move along.
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by BERNIMOORE: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:
Mr bishopmagic or magisbishop or whatever. It's quite
plain that you despise the Yoruba people going by your previous comments.

What I don't understand is why you keep opening threads about Yoruba Moslems or even about the Yoruba in general.

We get. You and your tribes folks on Nairaland are ecstatic that a king in Yoruba land has decided to put on an emir's regalia.

So after a few days of jumping around and celebrating this, one would have thought you guys would move on already.

So can you answer this question please:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
I want to answer this stupid question of yours because Omo oodua ni mi, sugbon eni ba dale a bale ile
Lo, you need to answer him because i am a yoruba christian, if you claim more superiotity as a muslim then sango is waiting for you, so answer the question or you receive the insult of
Your life here, awon odale jatijati alaiwulo akidadanidani ojuorolari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by CrtlAltDel: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Where is your King Ibo Jhew?
Nice grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by CrtlAltDel: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
EODforce:
. i am so dumb that i never understands
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by emmysco: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Where is your King Ibo Jhew?
another pained afonja spotted
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

[s]
I want to answer this stupid question of yours because Omo oodua ni mi, sugbon eni ba dale a bale ile
Lo, you need to answer him because i am a yoruba christian, if you claim more superiotity as a muslim then sango is waiting for you, so answer the question or you receive the insult of
Your life here, awon odale jatijati alaiwulo akidadanidani ojuorolari [/s]

Ko de ni ragba fun e. Weere. Omo ale t'on fi owo osi juwe'le baba e. E mi lo n fi Sango hale mo? Ee wa gbani e laja.

Oo kii se omo oodua. Omo ale ni e. Nigba ti awon omo irankiran ba'n yo suti ete ti won n laali Yoruba, iru yin lo ma kawo ponya ti ee ma wo pako bi eni ti eran gba buredi owo re je.

Ti o ba je wipe Yoruba gidi ni e, o ye ki o ye e wipe a ni lati koko le kolokolo lo na ki a to bere sii ma ba adie wi.

Sugbon opolo e o pe rara. Mo mo wipe o ni omo Igbo ti o n do nibi kan nio je ki opolo e pe mo.

O wa n fi Sango hale momi. Olukoso, abiduro Tandi. Ara bowo ija lala. Ina go ri ile feju. Se iwo mo oruko ti wo'n pe sango ni ti o wa la enu sile pere pere bi ile ise buredi. So ara e o.

Nigba ti o ba dele ki o lo pe awon ara ile e ni odale, alaiwulo, akindanidani. Oriki ti o ye won niyen. Were lasan. Ti o ba tun tasi mi ni ori pepele ti awa yi, walahi, wa gba oun ti wa maa sin titi ojo aye e nibi bayi.

Eranko sha. O ro wipe iwo nikan ni kristeni ti o wa nibi bayi abi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by AuroraB(f): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

They actually value the northern Muslim more than their Christian brothers

I only pity the naive weak minded Yoruba Christians who are yet to smell the coffee. Yoruba Muslims will gladly sacrifice their Christian brothers just to please their masters

Funny thing is that the Yoruba Muslims are seen as lesser muslims and can't lead prayer in the presence of genuine muslims

Yoruba muslums are Kaffirs

Very soon the entire yorubaland will belong to the sokoto caliphate

Eastern nigeria needs to united and come together in case of the future..We need to realise that South East and South South are one

And that south west and middle belt belongs to the core North which is the sokoto caliohate. The south west and middle belt are as good as conquered

Eastern Nigeria which comprises of igbo speaking states and the Niger delta states of akwa ibom, cross river et c need to unite now more than ever
Please, leave Rivers State out of the Niger Delta you talking of. They are better off with the North. They'll tell you that too cool

1 Like

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Obdk: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:

Seen. Move along.
Yoruba muslim spotted
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Obdk:

I am a Yoruba muslim

Your headache.
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Westbestside: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Obdk:

to liberate u guys na
Can people still begging for freedom liberate others?
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by BERNIMOORE: 2:32am On Apr 03, 2018
5thElement:

Ko de ni ragba fun e. Weere. Omo ale t'on fi owo osi juwe'le baba e. E mi lo n fi Sango hale mo? Ee wa gbani e laja.

Oo kii se omo oodua. Omo ale ni e. Nigba ti awon omo irankiran ba'n yo suti ete ti won n laali Yoruba, iru yin lo ma kawo ponya ti ee ma wo pako bi eni ti eran gba buredi owo re je.

Ti o ba je wipe Yoruba gidi ni e, o ye ki o ye e wipe a ni lati koko le kolokolo lo na ki a to bere sii ma ba adie wi.

Sugbon opolo e o pe rara. Mo mo wipe o ni omo Igbo ti o n do nibi kan nio je ki opolo e pe mo.

O wa n fi Sango hale momi. Olukoso, abiduro Tandi. Ara bowo ija lala. Ina go ri ile feju. Se iwo mo oruko ti wo'n pe sango ni ti o wa la enu sile pere pere bi ile ise buredi. So ara e o.

Nigba ti o ba dele ki o lo pe awon ara ile e ni odale, alaiwulo, akindanidani. Oriki ti o ye won niyen. Were lasan. Ti o ba tun tasi mi ni ori pepele ti awa yi, walahi, wa gba oun ti wa maa sin titi ojo aye e nibi bayi.

Eranko sha. O ro wipe iwo nikan ni kristeni ti o wa nibi bayi abi.
To ba ra igba fun e ko ra awo, Won ni amukun o Eru re ma wo Lori Amukun ni ati isale in eru oun to Wo, eyin alaini irony wonyi, Ogunde ti kuku sepe fun awon odale oni "Yoruba ronu". If Oluwo of Iwo is not a traitor and a Muslim fanatic, A useful Idiot' and an Accursed Fulani slave, why following the coward ilorin pattern? No wonder FFk bash you guys together, stop thinking you can talk for Yoruba, we Christian s knew how desperate Muslims can be but they will soon meet their waterloo

5 Likes

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by engrsyer(m): 3:36am On Apr 03, 2018
AuroraB:
Please, leave Rivers State out of the Niger Delta you talking of. They are better off with the North. They'll tell you that too cool
When last did you visit the Psych doctor? Because you need to revisit him again for check up if you are okay.
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by engrsyer(m): 3:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Magic bishop, I'm impressed by your historical facts I 100% agree with you until proven otherwise by a good evidence.

Thanks for the expositions
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by AuroraB(f): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2018
engrsyer:
When last did you visit the Psych doctor? Because you need to revisit him again for check up if you are okay.
You are typing from Yaba-apa-osi, eran oko sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Buhari Has Cloned Down Kano. Photos / Bola Tinubu Is A Religious Bigot / How's The Power Situation In Your Area??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.