Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi (7659 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP / Why Oyo State Government Is Wrong To Have Demolished Yinka Aiyefele's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2021
5 pages of hogwash. I don't know why some Yorubas indulge this clearly 'unstable' OP who is obviously a Yoruba wannabe experiencing the severe and extreme pain of rejection from knowing he can never be Yoruba regardless of what he does.

He is just traumatized he cannot abandon his Igbo origin he despises so much to become Yoruba as he has always fantasized.

Naturally, because of the hurt of rejection, he is now vengefully and malevolently obsessed with the Yorubas.

This guy's needs help and I am not kidding. He may harm himself. A case of "hell hath no fury like a scorned woman Igbo".
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2021
ClumsyFlimsy:

They actually value the northern Muslim more than their Christian brothers

I only pity the naive weak minded Yoruba Christians who are yet to smell the coffee. Yoruba Muslims will gladly sacrifice their Christian brothers just to please their masters

Funny thing is that the Yoruba Muslims are seen as lesser muslims and can't lead prayer in the presence of genuine muslims

Yoruba muslums are Kaffirs

Very soon the entire yorubaland will belong to the sokoto caliphate

Eastern nigeria needs to united and come together in case of the future..We need to realise that South East and South South are one

And that south west and middle belt belongs to the core North which is the sokoto caliohate. The south west and middle belt are as good as conquered

Eastern Nigeria which comprises of igbo speaking states and the Niger delta states of akwa ibom, cross river et c need to unite now more than ever
Come to the North and see the reality not fictitious propaganda u're peddling. In almost all Northern Universities and other tertiary institutions Yoruba, Igala and Ebira are top MSSN (Muslim students Society of Nigeria) officials. The only thing I can admit is Northern Muslims don't often like ppl going contrary to religion at the expense of culture which is wrong because I strongly believe that pure heart is better than beautiful outward look irrespective of the consequences.
I know that many Christian are jst going to church because they see Muslims praying all the time.
Islam was in Nigeria many centuries b4 Christianity but u're expecting Yoruba to be more Christians than Muslims? We had our own way of writing since when u had no education, we had our intact leadership structure beta than what we have today. Muslims sacrifice a lot of things for what ur demigods white masters brought to u; we sing national anthem and pledge which are obvious Christian culture, we wear gowns at skul and courts which are Christians culture, we sacrifice Sharia legal system which has less flaws in exchange with Christian version called constitution which is full of contradictions, we accepted another imposed language (English) when we had gone far in reading and writing with Ajami (form of writing in Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri-Yoruba using arabic letters). After abt 5 centuries using Ajami suddenly whites imposed language of subjugation and exploitation on us, that's why we're still struggling in resistant with it and u still have the gut to mock us abt it. Muslims sacrifice a lot to favour christians version of govt in Nigeria but still you're not okay with it. Go back to history and see how white Christians killed thousand of defiant Muslim soldiers in sokoto, Kano, Zaria, Katsina, Bauchi and many other places inorder to imposed on us their culture which we resisted but now u have the gut to tell us Danfodio did Jihad on Yoruba just because u want to intimidate them.
Yoruba Muslims are our brothers and we can sacrifice our blood to protect them from the extreme persecution they're suffering as a result of some words of division that easterners send to some wicked Christians in Yoruba Land to persecute our brothers in the West.
May be ur pretentious alliance with SS is for materials life but our love, unity, alliance with West is eternal!
Don't extend hand of friendship to any tribe or region; u cannot develop pretentious southern unity on the basis of hatred for the Northern Muslims because it'll not work. Hatred never begets love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is BORNO State Election This Is Enough To Cancel The Election Of The State. / El-rufai Nominates Spokesman, 10 Others As Commissioners / Reps Uncover N67bn Contract Scam In N/delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.