Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing (2796 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams, And It's Astonishing
Mar 30, 2017 by Will Maule

An incredible phenomenon is sweeping the Muslim world, and birthing many followers of Islam into new life with Christ. Increasingly frequent reports of Muslims seeing Jesus Christ in their dreams are popping up all over the globe. CBN have now released a video documenting some of these remarkable stories.

"In my dream, I saw Jesus was a bridge. I decided to come to Him," says one former Muslim. With so many Islamic nations attempting to stamp out Christianity in all its forms, it is a remarkable way of the power of God manifesting in people's lives.

"People in these streets and refugee camps, from places where ISIS have occupied, even people from here are encountering Jesus in dreams and visions," says another man. CBN reports that one convert to Christianity has gone on to baptize 500 Muslim refugees himself. "Around the world, Muslims are turning to Christ for salvation," the video reads.

"In the Church, if you ask how many people came to Christ, 80% of them will say they saw him in a dream," says another woman from Central Asia. Another man, Ali, saw Jesus during his Muslim Hajj. "That night I saw Jesus in a dream. 'You have been saved, follow me, you belong to me,' he said.

"So I decided, I am not going to finish the Muslim pilgrimage. Whatever it takes, I will follow that voice."

Watch more on these extraordinary events below.

https://hellochristian.com/7016-muslims-around-the-world-are-seeing-jesus-in-their-dreams-and-its-astonishing

1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Temidayo9(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Even me as a teenager had a dream about His 2nd coming in the sky. It was terrifying moment. But thank God am a Christian. Jesus is Lord.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2018
He should just show himself to everyone on earth like that. so that there would not be any room for doubt and those who would still deny him after would be proven to be liars from hell.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

He should just show himself to everyone on earth like that. so that there would not be any room for doubt and those who would still deny him after would be proven to be liars from hell.

He only reveals Himself to sincere ardent seekers of the truth. cool

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

He only reveals Himself to sincere ardent seekers of the truth. cool
was Paul seeking for truth?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

was Paul seeking for truth?

He thought he was sincerely serving God by persecuting Christians just as Muslims do today but they are both sincerely wrong. cool

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

He thought he was sincerely serving God by persecuting Christians just as Muslims do today but they are both sincerely wrong. cool

almost everyone is sincerely wrong.

Muslims are sincerely wrong.

sango worshippers are sincerely wrong.

hinduists are sincerely wrong.

Buddhist are sincerely wrong.

atheists are sincerely wrong.

so why doesn't Jesus reveal himself to all the sincerely wrong people so that they would know the real truth and those who don't believe after this would be known to be insincere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

almost everyone is sincerely wrong.

Muslims are sincerely wrong.

sango worshippers are sincerely wrong.

hinduists are sincerely wrong.

Buddhist are sincerely wrong.

atheists are sincerely wrong.

so why doesn't Jesus reveal himself to all the sincerely wrong people so that they would know the real truth and those who don't believe after this would be known to be insincere.

"If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself" (John 7:17).

Just be sincere in your seeking for the truth even if you are sincerely wrong and He will surely reveal Himself to you. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by kimond101: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
1. Indeed, Jesus shall come back

2. Those that claim they dreamt of seeing Jesus what give you the conviction it is Jesus you see and not a Jinn?

3. In reality, the true way is the way of Jesus and the way of Jesus Christ is Islam which is to submit to the will of God and not ascribe partner in His worship.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Just be sincere in your seeking for the truth even if you are sincerely wrong and He will surely reveal Himself to you. cool

why didn't he reveal himself to Gandhi, Confucius, Saladin and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

why didn't he reveal himself to Gandhi, Confucius, Saladin and the rest.

If they were truly sincere in seeking for the truth He would have revealed Himself to them, it will then be up to them to trust and obey.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself" (John 7:17).

-was Paul seeking for truth?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

If they were truly sincere in seeking for the truth He would have revealed Himself to them, it will then be up to them to trust and obey.

was Paul seeking for truth before He revealed himself to him.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimond101:

1. Indeed, Jesus shall come back

2. Those that claim they dreamt of seeing Jesus what give you the conviction it is Jesus you see and not a Jinn?

3. In reality, the true way is the way of Jesus and the way of Jesus Christ is Islam which is to submit to the will of God and not ascribe partner in His worship.

There is a difference between the 'Jesus in the Bible' and the 'Jesus in the Qur'an,' they are not the same. Those folks saw the Son of God and their 'knower' knew what they saw. cool

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by kimond101: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

There is a difference between the 'Jesus in the Bible' and the 'Jesus in the Qur'an,' they are not the same. Those folks saw the Son of God and their 'knower' knew what they saw. cool

Please can you describe how Jesus in the bible looks?
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

-was Paul seeking for truth?

Gggg102:

was Paul seeking for truth before He revealed himself to him.

Paul was sincerely seeking the true God as he thought he was doing service to God by persecuting the Church until Jesus revealed Himself and told him that he was actually persecuting the Lord (Jesus) by kicking against the goads. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimond101:

Please can you describe how Jesus in the bible looks?

Jesus in the Bible is the Son of God. Jesus in the Qur'an is not. cool

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by kimond101: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus in the Bible is the Son of God. Jesus in the Qur'an is not. cool

Description in terms of looks I ask.

If you see Jesus in your dream how does he look. And what assurance do you have to say it is Jesus you saw not a Jinn.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimond101:

Description in terms of looks I ask.

If you see Jesus in your dream how does he look. And what assurance do you have to say it is Jesus you saw not a Jinn.

You will just know it. Your 'knower' will know that He is Jesus, the Son of God, and if you are not sure, ask the person if he is 'Jesus Christ, the Son of God.' Satan cannot and would not mention that name as he would rather say the righteous One. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Zodiac61(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Desperate Times call for desperate lies.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Paul was sincerely seeking the true God as he thought he was doing service to God by persecuting the Church until actually persecuting the Lord (Jesus) by kicking against the goads. cool

what part of truth seeking involves persecuting others who don't share in your current belief?

shouldn't truth seeking involve looking for answers and investigating if the notion around you are true?

I never knew truth seeking meant going on a persecution spree on others with different beliefs without questioning if your belief was even true or false.

also, since the truth revealed himself to Paul because he thought they were serving the true God,

then he should reveal himself to all Boko Haram members and Islamic terrorists. they think they are doing a service to God.

he should reveal himself to all Buddhist, Hindi, sango worshippers, pagans... because they think they are doing a service to God.

he should reveal himself to agnostics and atheists because they think they know the truth.

he should just reveal himself to everybody with the wrong religion or the wrong belief or lack of belief since they are all seeking the truth or thinking they are doing a service to God.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by CuteMadridista: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm impressed by Gggg102 posts on this thread

I think Olaadegbu is not handling your questions well as he would've simply said Yahweh made an exception for Paul due to his (Yahweh's) sovereignty and probably has his reasons we are not privy to. This may not be satisfactory enough for a skeptic but still makes a truckload more sense than the rubbish Olaadegbu is spiling

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Butterflyleo: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

what part of truth seeking involves persecuting others who don't share in your current belief?

shouldn't truth seeking involve looking for answers and investigating if the notion around you are true?

I never knew truth seeking meant going on a persecution spree on others with different beliefs without questioning if your belief was even true or false.

also, since the truth revealed himself to Paul because he thought they were serving the true God,

then he should reveal himself to all Boko Haram members and Islamic terrorists. they think they are doing a service to God.

he should reveal himself to all Buddhist, Hindi, sango worshippers, pagans... because they think they are doing a service to God.

he should reveal himself to agnostics and atheists because they think they know the truth.

he should just reveal himself to everybody with the wrong religion or the wrong belief or lack of belief since they are all seeking the truth or thinking they are doing a service to God.

Regarding bokoharam or let me include Isis he is already doing so. Regarding Buddhists, Hindus and the likes they are content with their position and do not seek outside self.

Regarding pagans, he is also revealing himself.

Paul was already a pharisee and a custodian of the law when God visited him. He thought he was doing the right thing by eliminating opposers of the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zodiac61:

Desperate Times call for desperate lies.

That is why it can be frustrating presenting some folks with the facts when their minds are already made up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

Like I said Jesus reveals Himself to all who are sincerely wrong but what they do with it is their own responsibility. cool
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by sulasa07(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please which Jesus?,Micheal Hart or d new version Jesus?, Bunch of Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Ken4Christ: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
sulasa07:

You will one day discover who the real idiot is because you will not escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord or meet him as your judge.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by obisco4u: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pastors are now using VR technology to project Jesus to muslims and you call it an astonishing phenomenon. Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Butterflyleo: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
obisco4u:
Pastors are now using VR technology to project Jesus to muslims and you call it an astonishing phenomenon. Ndi ara!

Did you say VR technology? grin cheesy

That must be some new stunt. Ogbeni which pastor would be in his house and project using VR technology, images of Jesus to someone probably in another country asleep on his bed and from a radical Muslim family?

If you don't know what to say, simply keep quiet instead of saying the nonsense that is filled in your brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by marttol: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jesus is alive forever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I'm impressed by Gggg102 posts on this thread

I think Olaadegbu is not handling your questions well as he would've simply said Yahweh made an exception for Paul due to his (Yahweh's) sovereignty and probably has his reasons we are not privy to. This may not be satisfactory enough for a skeptic but still makes a truckload more sense than the rubbish Olaadegbu is spiling

Jesus addressed the question adequately in His quote above. The above verse could also be read like this: "If any man sincerely wants to do His will, he shall know...."

You need a genuine willingness to believe the truth and to follow God's will before they are made known to you, even when the answer goes against your preference.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
sulasa07:

Do you genuinely want to know the answer to your question? undecided

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1049/1049_01.asp

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate / Jesus And The New Testament : A Closer Look. / Should Pastors Use Armed Policemen As Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.