Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor (42807 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by resurgentxtian4: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolAmbience:

My brother, you didn't say a thing.

I couldn’t have since you are Muslim.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by 12345baba(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari slayer
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by dheilaw1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
adewuyiade:
Oshokomole

Nigeria next vice president
he wont even win ekiti where he and I came from
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Preshy561(f): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Azam101:
Hmmm! president son jobless? Pls tell ur mum to pray for u biko
iti,what does he do for a living?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by dheilaw1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

why are Yoruba Muslims always envious of Yoruba Christians.angry
I'm a Yoruba Christian from ekiti and i hate fayose with passion
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Preshy561(f): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
I'm a Yoruba Christian from ekiti and i hate fayose with passion
you don't need any validation from me,it's not needed,by their comment you shall know them. (Muslim yorubas)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by dheilaw1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

you don't need any validation from me,it's not needed,by their comment you shall know them. (Muslim yorubas)
be sincere with yourself
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Preshy561(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
be sincere with yourself
same to you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by emmydollars4life(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nairalanddist:
[s][/s]

Yoruba has nothing to do with biafrans. We arw two parallel lines that will never meet. Fayose is only building his personal bridge. We Yoruba Muslims only listen to instructions from bourdillon
Bros I knew who is using your destiny to play nairabet. I hereby command the spirit of slavery to depart from you now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Azam101: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bridget95:
The way some so called educated people reason in this country is beyond sound human intellectual comprehension. Tell the world how GEJ used religion as a weapon in governance or be silent.
Bros sentiment apart b4 and during election every Sunday then Jonathan uses churches to campaigned
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by B2mario(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
Abia state Governor, Ikpeazu receiving his Ekiti state counterpart, Ayo Fayose to government house,Umuahia.

Fayose is in Abia for a state visit and will also commission some roads built by his brother, Okezie Ikpeazu.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-governor-fayose-visits-abia-state/

Correct men, void of tribalism
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Daewang: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
sharpwriter:

I love you!!! wink kiss

Why u dey use style corner am?
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by CoolAmbience(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I couldn’t have since you are Muslim.

Seems you derive joy being petty.

Do I talk like I care about religion?

Religion is for your type who are wired for sentiments and promote worthless divisiveness.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by stankezzy: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
l love this man , he is always on point but why is he different from other yorubas
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by adims96(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Which road abeg? And what is a gallon of kerosene doing in his office
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by kernel505: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Fayose is building the much needed bridge across the Niger with our Christian brothers. Yoruba Christians need the support of igbos more than ever in the face of renewed onslaughts by extremist Islamic elements who threaten the much vaunted “religious harmony” in yorubaland.

After some nitwits will wonder why I respect Fayose and oyedepo more than Osinbajo and Adeboye respectively in Christianity. The facts speak for itself.

God bless his Christian soldiers(including FFK) in this perilous time for Christians in Nigeria. Amen.

Look brother, I've always known you as a hater of the Igbo race, you suddenly discovered that you need them to be your friend all because you're in danger of extinction.

Please, solve your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by NdiaraIGBO: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Fayose is building the much needed bridge across the Niger with our Christian brothers. Yoruba Christians need the support of igbos more than ever in the face of renewed onslaughts by extremist Islamic elements who threaten the much vaunted “religious harmony” in yorubaland.

After some nitwits will wonder why I respect Fayose and oyedepo more than Osinbajo and Adeboye respectively in Christianity. The facts speak for itself.

God bless his Christian soldiers(including FFK) in this perilous time for Christians in Nigeria. Amen.

This unstable, unemployed, famished charge and bail lawyer again. Unemployment and poverty no good. Buhari please enroll this guy on N-power quick before he strolls into a market.
Flip flopper ,oya go and join the flatrines, abi you no see that primate looking governor Ipeazu as he looks.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by sharpwriter(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daewang:

Why u dey use style corner am?
Lol.... is it your corner? Abi na your sister? cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Ojiofor: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Igbo traders at a building material market in Abuja showing love to governor Fayose.
https://www.facebook.com/elishacliff.ishaku/videos/10156133791775970/

Fayose is a man of the people.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by judedave181: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nairalanddist:
[s][/s]

Yoruba has nothing to do with biafrans. We arw two parallel lines that will never meet. Fayose is only building his personal bridge. We Yoruba Muslims only listen to instructions from bourdillon
you and who, as a typical yoruba man I don't pray to have something to do with Muslims. u can go ahead and lick the ass of Tinubu. I will rather move with south than moving with North
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by cantok(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Their heads are the same size
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Daewang: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol.... is it your corner? Abi na your sister? cheesy

Na my Igbo sister na.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by sharpwriter(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daewang:

Na my Igbo sister na.

And I love her; any objection? E don tey wey I dey find one igbo girl to cook me that yur nice Abasha with palm wine wink wink cool
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Teenaira: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
FlamesD:
Oshokomole

Did Ipeazu give his cap to Fayose. This is a very unique picture. I want to see ipeazu with Fayose in a full Igbo regalia.

Every other thing could be wrong but this picture is definitely not.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Daewang: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
sharpwriter:

And I love her; any objection? E don tey wey I dey find one igbo girl to cook me that yur nice Abasha with palm wine wink wink cool

Lol grin
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nairalanddist:
[s][/s]

You're absolutely correct, my first encounter with a partialy sensible Yoruba on nairaland. No need to argue anything with you furthermore.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Nairalanddist: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
You're absolutely correct, my first encounter with a partialy sensible Yoruba on nairaland. No need to argue anything with you furthermore.

We love igbos but we hate biafrans. Simple
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by sharpwriter(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daewang:

Lol grin

Yes nau wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

mechie onu nsi.undecided

did you ask yusuf what he was doing with bike of 52 million even after being a jobless son.angry
Hi wink
Re: Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nairalanddist:

We love igbos but we hate biafrans. Simple
You can't say that you love your mother but hate the person that gave birth to you, anyway just as I almost thought I had seen for the first time a reasonable Yoruba, but not too long before you proved to me that nothing will ever change in a tipical yellowba kind of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.