Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc (6604 Views)

Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy / Dark Energy/matter And The Ever Expanding Universe! / You Want 10% On My Gross Income ? Daylight Robbery !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc by justcool(m): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2011
Here is another interesting one. Shows how vibrations create forms. Even sound vibrations creates forms!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGPV7SB88c&feature=related

Here is another interesting one: Here is another thought provoking one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFuc-qFKoA&feature=related

Please pay attention to what is said at 03:05 to 05:30. Pay attention to the effects that thoughts have on water; it creates wavelike forms on water, forms corresponding to the nature of the thought. If thoughts can affect very heavy gross physical matter like water. What makes you think that thoughts cannot gether lose fine gross matter and mold it into forms corresponding to the nature of the thought?

Keep in this video is purely confirmed science. I scrutinized the science discussed before posting it.

Now tell me what you think?
Re: Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc by UncleCharles: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2012
justcool: Deepsight!!!!!
I love you men! You ask good questions, I like the way you think. Now follow me carefully and I will answer your questions.

Ha Ha Ha! I separated my post into two; the first one with everything, and the second one dealing with only the physical realm. Please don't confuse the two. What I stated about mass and energy is from my knowledge of science which deals only with the physical. You cannot directly apply physical laws to God who is far far far above the physical realm. Although the physical laws are a manifestation of Gods laws; the laws adapt the nature of the specie concerned. The way a particular law manifests in the physical world is not necessarily the way it does in the spiritritual realm. In order not make a long post I whish I can stop here but if this doesn't answer your question I will go further.

But let me give an example. There is law that manifests in the physical ream. This law states that everything that exist must go through the four processes of (1)birth, (2)ripeness, (3)over-ripeness and (4)decay. We can observe this law in everything physical, thus in the physical only the components parts are eternal, and continually go through the four stages that I described above. Even the whole physcal universe go through these stages as science has confirmed. Even planets, stars, our physical bodies and etc go through these stages.
But can one say that since God exist, He also goes through these four stages. No! Or can one say that the spiritual go through these four stages? No! With the Spiritual, it is a different species altogether.

Another example might suffice. One can say that every healthy and mature body every now and then feels the desire to eat and sometimes to have intimacy. This is a requirement for the sustenance of the healthy body. This is a normal biological need of the physical body; as long as by "body" we mean the physical, this law is correct. But you cannot say that since the spirits in paradise have bodies, they have to eat and have intimacy too. This is wrong for in the spiritual we dealing with a different species, and consequently the law of sustenance of the body manifest differently.

The physical body is a different species from the spiritual; fuelled by a different energy.

But the conclusion that you drew from by statement is not altogether misguided; it only lacks careful attention to detail. Now pay attention to the words in brackets and you will see facts that you missed.

"Does God have energy?(Yes but what type of energy) Certainly. God is the fountain of all energy.

If God has energy(Yes but what type of energy) and energy cannot exist without mass, then God has mass(Yes but What type of mass) - a property of matter( not all mass are physical, if we consider mass substance.
"
A better conclusion would be: If God has Divine unsubstantial energy, and energy cannot exist without mas, then God has Divine unsubstantial mass-- definitely not a property of matter, but rather a property of Divine unsubstantiality.

You forgot to keep in mind that the energy that physical can absorb is only a gradation of the Neutral Principle power; I explained this at first. Lets call this energy the physical energy. But God uses Divinity unsubstantiate and undiluted Neutral Principle power; and is the source the pure and undiluted Neutral Principle power. Thus lets call God's energy Divine unsubstantial energy; the first degration of it is Divine substantial energy which the Divine beings above creation use.

Thus physical energy cannot exist without physical substance which is called mass by scientists. By the same token Divine energy cannot exist without Divine substance. Therefore you don't expect a Divine being who uses Divine energy to have physical mass

You cannot mix them up my friend.

My perception is that the direct radiation of the spirit cannot be described as energy let alone the Primordial Light-radiations of the Divine. Energy I perceive as much more of a material nature. Energy could be a "matter-cloaked" spiritual radiation, only thus can it have directly visible material effects as we know energy does. The Primordial Light and to a lesser extent, spiritual radiation may be described as "Living Power", again, distinct from the power of matter. To apply here-in the label of energy will be too demeaning.
Re: Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc by UncleCharles: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2012
I just stumbled on this thread and after spending hours reading,all I have to say is that I hope by now, Deepsight has managed to read the entire Grail Message, sequentially from the first to the last lecture. Also, I`m amazed at Just cool`s ability to keep up with such detailed responses not only considering how much energy he must have dispensed but also considering that all the answers lie in the Grail Message which is available to every enquirer. Cheers all.
Re: Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc by DeepSight(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
Uncle Charles: I just stumbled on this thread and after spending hours reading,all I have to say is that I hope by now, Deepsight has managed to read the entire Grail Message, sequentially from the first to the last lecture. Also, I`m amazed at Just cool`s ability to keep up with such detailed responses not only considering how much energy he must have dispensed but also considering that all the answers lie in the Grail Message which is available to every enquirer. Cheers all.

Thank you for your input. I have indeed read the Grail Message a number of times as well as other related literature. Nevertheless (perhaps owing to my own deficiencies) I am not convinced that thoughts are matter - or any kind of matter, for that matter, no pun intended. I do not believe this even if it is expressly what the Grail Message teaches, and in that regard I am not sure that its teaching is not without some level of contradiction. Nevertheless I have bothered my dear and patient friend justcool too much on this issue and as such must leave it there: enlightenment will come to me when it will, if it will: but we are in accord and persuaded that knowledge of this matter will do nothing to take away or add to the salvation of any soul.

Shalom.
Re: Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc by justcool(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
@uncle Charles

Welcome to this thread and thanks a lot for sharing your perception which is in accord with the Truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Why Faith Is An Unreliable Way Of Determining Truth / Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.