Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names (32844 Views)

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / Buhari To Include Babachir, Ayo, Others On Looters Lists – Buhari Associate, Ali / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by ocdeut(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by ocdeut(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
IFearGod:
FFK, you are a thief! You and your pay Master ran the economy aground. You are the cause of the problem the country is experiencing now. Posterity will never forgive you!

THEIF, BARAWO, OLE, ONYE OHI NWANYI shocked

if I may ask you, where did junior bihari get the 56 million for two power bikes? which ministry is he working sir?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by knowledgeable: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66367775:
OLE. THIEF. ARMED ROBBER.

In a sane society this mf and all the other looters will be rotten in jail by now.
See him still running his mouth!

There was a country!!!

You be idiot oo, so you think this list should be one sided??.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by KanwuliaExtra: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2018
OBJ the “chameleon” name nor dey for dia? cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by ocdeut(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
OBJ the “chameleon” name nor dey for dia? cheesy

abeg all of them Na same.

KANU NWANKWO all the way
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by flappygist: 12:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol This is real nice post check http://www.flappygist.com and see my brother retwite
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by tete7000(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2018
APC government is sick. These people have ridiculed every institution of democracy. They turn governance to joke. It is clear this is where their corruption fight ends, a government full of charlatans.. It is sad but not unexpected, their campaign was a comedy but people refused to see.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Ugocivil(m): 1:02am On Apr 03, 2018
List not complete without some names, wic means you re part of it.
You are finished FFK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by rusher14: 2:32am On Apr 03, 2018
ocdeut:

if I may ask you, where did junior bihari get the 56 million for two power bikes? which ministry is he working sir?

I see, it's 2 bikes now?

Some of you are actually brain-dead.

When you are asked what the brand and specification of the bikes are you would go incognito or mute.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2018
spot-on! buhari and cohorts are also THIEVES!
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Raph82(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2018
This thing is simple Mr FFK, u are being alleged of stealing public fund, come out & prove urself innocent with convincing evidences, that's all. U need not be trading words with any1. As for the so called saints (APC), don't worry for their own time will come to be prosecuted. What goes around comes around.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by jacyhelen(f): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
This crack head received 600 million Naira for no plausible reason.

This numbskull doesn't realise you don't pay money to individuals but organisations. Saying otherwise means you and your principal were turning state funds into personal wealth.

Paying money to you in your name means you are the beneficiary of the loot.

olodo,as if your Lord.god,Mr Intergrity and saviour never Looted any money when he was NNPC boss
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Kog45(m): 5:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
I shudder at what becomes the fate of APC members should they lose the forthcoming elections.

That is why they are desperately throwing mud at perceived opponents and playing dirty because they know how viciously the people they are persecuting now will treat them.

APC will do everything under the sun to rig the forthcoming elections.
Get it right man, APC is messing up but PDP is not coming back,so Nigeria at cross roads.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by rasputinn(m): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2018
You may not like the messenger,but that is no reason to hate his message,I agree with FFK on this, no looters list is complete without the names of Buhari the original looter,who started looting even before Tinubu was born politically, then we have the grand serial looter himself Tinubu, then the wicked shameless Judassic looter Rotimi Amaechi. No looters list will be complete without these names.

If any of you disagrees with this my position,then your name should be on the list of dishonest Nigerians and haters of truth
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by cnsprince76: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66367775:
OLE. THIEF. ARMED ROBBER.

In a sane society this mf and all the other looters will be rotten in jail by now.
See him still running his mouth!

There was a country!!!

People like you are the major problems we have in this country. How can you call him thief when he's yet to be convicted by any Court of competent jurisdiction? If the APC-led Federal Government are sure that he and other mentioned PDP members looted our money as alleged, they should do the needful (prosecute them) and stop this show of shame.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by bankylan: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Printerscanner:
Thank you FFK for admitting that you and your generation are useless thieves. I can see that your only grievance is that other thieves are not listed. Well since you know your fellow devilish thieves, kindly release your own list of co-looters.

Your head is for a purpose....try to use it and stop being immature in reasoning. FFK has been taken to courts but he has not been found guilty. He was a campaign coordinator for PDP in 2015....He got found for campaign and did not deny.....Probe the source of the found and whoever gave the money to him. Buhari and Osinbajo too enjoyed the proceeds of corruption for their election in 2015......They are all guilty if this is the basis for labelling one corrupt. Let us be Objective and forget politics, else we will just be moving in a cycle......Dont curse FFK generations....pray for yourself and your family as I am sure things are not working for you at the moment the way it ought to. Don't compound your woe by cursing someone.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Kog45(m): 5:57am On Apr 03, 2018
rasputinn:
You may not like the messenger,but that is no reason to hate his message,I agree with FFK on this, no looters list is complete without the names of Buhari the original looter,who started looting even before Tinubu was born politically, then we have the grand serial looter himself Tinubu, then the wicked shameless Judassic looter Rotimi Amaechi. No looters list will be complete without these names.

If any of you disagrees with this my position,then your name should be on the list of dishonest Nigerians and haters of truth
This is why i said we are at cross road,APC messing up and PDP not coming back.

The perceived sensible Nigerians are too biased based on religion,ethnicity and party affiliation and going by comments so far,we are all guilty and come 2019 we are not going to get it right cos we are too dumb and politicians knew this and they laugh at their closets reading our comments on social networks.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by tobiasbeecher: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:
First it was Igali talking about collecting loan to buy Jonathan\Sambo campaign cars,44 of them.

Now FFK is saying that he is also not corrupt but that 600million naira was paid into his account by a private organization thru Esther Nenadi Usman(Director of Finance of the campaign organization)

PDP,IPOB over to you
Not supporting any of the thieving politicians in Nigeria, but I think you misunderstood what he meant. He said the money he collected was donations from the private sector to the Goodluck campaign organisation which Nenadi usman was the director of finance. Have you asked yourself where APC got the money they used to run their own campaign? APC and PDP are just the same coins. Don't be deceived.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Tecno66: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
This crack head received 600 million Naira for no plausible reason.

This numbskull doesn't realise you don't pay money to individuals but organisations. Saying otherwise means you and your principal were turning state funds into personal wealth.

Paying money to you in your name means you are the beneficiary of the loot.
Having seen the source of PDP campaign funds, I think it is wise for us to see that of APC. The government has been making a big issue about the source of PDP campaign funds without declaring how they funded theirs and folks are falling for such shit. PDP didnt do well in this but before APC make an issue of it, let them show us their own or shut their mouth.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by GavelSlam: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Tecno66:
Having seen the source of PDP campaign funds, I think it is wise for us to see that of APC. The government has been making a big issue about the source of PDP campaign funds without declaring how they funded theirs and folks are falling for such shit. PDP didnt do well in this but before APC make an issue of it, let them show us their own or shut their mouth.

We are talking about crimes that can be corroborated whilst many of you blast conjectures.

Provide the money trail, from which account the monies were moved, through whom. Who were the receivers?

Anybody can say you stole. Giving details of how it transpired is a completely different kettle of fish.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Kotodoctor: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Nasir123:

undecided

Who is Jonathan?

Abeg go Sidon for spikes.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Mcreloaded(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Have anyone noticed Amaechi have not been in the news lately even when high class marriages took place and bus station was opened and his name being on the list yet no word has been heard from him. Hope all is well
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by jrusky(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

APC dirty strategies will lead them out of the state house. So nobody in APC is corrupt.
But l know something for sure

Looters list is incomplete without Bukola Saraki and Ameachi

Thanks God bless you have said it all. The more apc talk the more people hate them.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Adekdammy: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Jazzlite:

Yawns.... Say something sensible...if you're capable.

So you mean for every legal job I do, I must ask where the money being paid to me comes from?

If that is what you call corruption, then every body in the world is corrupt even the market women whom we all buy things from.

Money can be paid to an individual for a job and not necessarily an organisation.

Besides, saying pdp is corrupt and saying apc is not is also corruption on your part sir.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Tecno66: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

We are talking about crimes that can be corroborated whilst many of you blast conjectures.

Provide the money trail, from which account the monies were moved, through whom. Who were the receivers?

Anybody can say you stole. Giving details of how it transpired is a completely different kettle of fish.
My point is not addressed by your response. I said PDP used government funds to run their 2015 presidential elections which is bad but we also need to know how APC funded theirs to be sure they are not guilty of the same offence. If people are saying we should focus on only how PDP funded theirs then we are not being fair. So before APC have the moral right to accuse the PDP of looting to fund their campaign, let them publish how they funded theirs.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Ingocof(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
stop the ranting and sue the mofo government for defamation if you know that you are a saint
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by fajob: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Asonaija:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-looters-list-incomplete-without-names-of-buhari-osinbajo/amp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' / Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.