Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

First Nigerian, African, Independent Artiste To Feature Lil Wayne - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / First Nigerian, African, Independent Artiste To Feature Lil Wayne (1124 Views)

21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy / Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage / DJ Kaywise Drum Kits 2019 For Nigerian & African Djs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Nigerian, African, Independent Artiste To Feature Lil Wayne by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
A Nigerian upcoming artist is about to release a deut with Lil Wayne. This is another success to Nigeria music indistry. This is what he wrote on his facebook page:

"So Far So Gone
I just made a History through the Night.
I got a call from Cortez Bryant (Lil wayne Manager)
He told me they got my song 'De Throne' on Twitter and they were really impressed and would love to work with me on a Duet.
I thought it was a Trolling until i heard em Bumping to my Vocals Already in the studio.
I remember going out buying CD's of Wayne and Drake
Studying their Rap skills to improve mine
Most of my friends thought i was a fool
Now my Dreams Done Come Through by featuring My Mentor.
To every one that's been Part of my Journey from the scratch
I wanna say a big Thanks to you all
Ya'll wonderful
Cos if ain't for you all
There wouldn't be me.
Expect the Unexpected through the official remix .....
Young Lete Ft Lil wayne - De Throne Remix
Will be out on every Music Platform across the Global.
First Nigerian, African, Independent Artiste to feature Lil wayne
I'm outchea G's
Atlanta all the way up.
#God'sPlan
#HappyNewMonth
#AprilFool
YL cares"

Re: First Nigerian, African, Independent Artiste To Feature Lil Wayne by majamajic(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
we wait that

(1) (Reply)

African China - Mr. President / Listen To The Best New Naija Music Today On Truspotradio / Beyonce's "Irreplaceable" Is Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.