Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy (50840 Views)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Nigeria Talented Artist Opah Sneh Said It'sa BIG Congra If Wizkid To Feature Him / Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by PoloG: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Just quite after featuring the Nigerian Grammy Award-winning maestro, Burna Boy on the song Sitting on top of the world’ the American rap sensation, 21 Savage has sparked reactions online.

This transpired after the Rapper furiously took to his Instagram story and announced that he won’t be featuring any African artiste till further notice.

His words:
“Not featuring any artist from Africa again smh”

Even though he didn’t specifically detail his wrath, fans were quick to allege that such resulted from the awful view of his collaboration with Burna Boy.

Since the release date of the song, it hasn’t attained the anticipated peak which has left fans with a massive reaction.

Despite the view of the saga, Burna Boy is yet to utter a single word as it continues to trail via all the social media platforms.

See his post below;

https://xclusiveloaded.com/american-rapper-21-savage-vows-not-to-feature-african-artist-days-after-featuring-burna-boy/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by superCleanworks(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
that is his loss

300 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by TemplarLandry: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Twenny 1. grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Shapeaso: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Of what use is he to African Artist?

349 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Honeybadgerxx: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
So? Are you the only artiste in the world? Your validation isn't needed bro, drake, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Future etc all vibes with our artistes..

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by OboOlora(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who cares!!!!
Dude is not even as good as Burna and he’s blabbing.
He should go and meet frog voice that will pay for a verse in his song lol

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Emmastan291: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Somebody that has African Lineage....

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by GRACEGLORY: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
They don't need you either! I bet you need them more than they need you.

Ask

J Cole, Cardi B, Kelly Rowland, Ja Rule and Ashanti
Akon, Fetty Wap, Snoop Dog, Meek Mill, Drake, Rick Ross who had made some hits with Nigerian musicians...

1. Beautiful Oyinye. Psquare Feat. Rick Ross
2. Nobody But You. Wizkid Feat. Wale
3. Feeling the Nigga. (Remix) D’banj Feat. Akon
4. Ojuelegba. Wizkid Feat. Drake and Skepta
5. Cucumber. B-red Feat. Akon

Plus...

Wizkid ranked 11th in the world on list of music artist listened to worldwide. This shows that African/Nigerian music stars are really doing a great

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Johnjanrt: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
cool
If ignoramus whites will segregate against us will he also follow same? His loss as Someone pointed. can't even who the MF is
Barks da Sallah guys.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by chuksanambra: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Funny
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Sitwalkstand: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
How does this ameliorate the suffering of Nigerians.

Shift

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Lantosed: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
We sef no want u anymore olofo.. Smf burna any day

2 Likes

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by ThatrealestApex: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
So what Should we do?

Fry Sand? undecided undecided

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by 1Sharon(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Beyonce's album that featured mainly african artists also didn't do well either.

I guess Americans haven't quite taken a liking to afrobeats yet.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by TechCapon(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
See mumu. I don't even know him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by 3exe3: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not sure I heard this dude on the track
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
No wahala.

Dey your dey.

Na you go taya

3 Likes

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by mofedamijo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Marketing strategy......I guess he is trying to promote the song.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Westman001: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sound to me as if someone pissed him off. Probably Burna Boy.

There must be a reason.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
AND WHO IS THIS FAILED NIGGA WITH NO TALENT.

IT IS NOT HIS FAULT,

THE DUDE IS EVEN BLACK...

NO WONDER HE WILL KEEP FAILING.

HE IS THE ONE THAT AFRICA SINGERS WILL AVOID,TO AVOID HIM INFLICTING THEM WITH HIS PRIDE AND FAILURE SYNDROME.
I EVEN PITY BURNA BOY ALREADY.

WELL I DON'T LISTEN TO MUCH CIRCULAR MUSIC.

GOSPEL MUSIC ALL THE WAY.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Menclothing: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lolz what should we do you not even wise
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pride goes before........
Don't know his reasons though lipsrsealed
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by ecolime(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Small yansh dey shake

21 Savage bawo cheesy
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Beverages: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
I'm Drake's voice: 21, what have we done for you?
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Nnamdini(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Never heard a name like that before. Is he a housing agent because I dey find house like this

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by atheistandproud(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nobody cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by theophorus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Okay, hold your side.

Back to the matter wen dey important.

Today, me surprise as Ram and Goat just dey Collect knives for this Sallah things. I come dey wonder say Subsidy no affect people ooo.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by victorazy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Streetdreamx(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
See fellow brother.

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot / Wizkid Wins First-Ever Grammy For ‘Brown Skin Girl’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.