Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed (8478 Views)

Sunday Igboho Ready To Fight Against The Fulani Herdsmen If Supported By Yorubas / Is This A Curse To Yorubas, But Why? - Balaraba Musa / Lagos Belongs To Yorubas But Come Out And Vote Tomorrow, IPOB Tell Igbos In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Which part of this convoluted twaddle refutes the basic premise that you're an Igbophobic fraud who claims to be some kind of neutral arbiter with no biases, but gets an orgasm on any anti-Igbo thread? Nobody is looking to draft you into anything, you self-absorbed clown. grin As if your "support" makes a difference to anything. The point again is why you keep peddling a transparent fraud that every discerning person can see through. Why?

Guy, your pain over this matter is so palpable. And I repeat: you are aggrieved, simply because I used various facts to debunk the false narrative your brothers were peddling on this thread. undecided That is why you exhibited the same behaviour your brothers are known for on NL, by flinging around baseless accusations, such as 'Igbophobia.'

Now kindly show me in black & white, where I claimed to be "some kind of neutral arbiter with no biases...." Please paste it here. Where did I make that assertion in writing? shocked

You keep mentioning my moniker, because you and your brothers know full well, that the best way to trend on NL is to take pot shots at Laudate. cheesy I once thought you were too smart to exhibit this mindset, but it appears I was wrong. Honestly, awards should be given for popularity on this forum. I guess I would get a few. The number of your Igbo brethren that have become famous on NL, by simply clinging to my mentions, keeps increasing by the day! Wonderful! wink

2 Likes

Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by DerideGull(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

You are wrong! angry Chinua Achebe did not sow the seeds of hatred in their minds, like you claim. Those seeds had always been there, right from the end of the civil war. The contemptuous disdain many of them had for other ethnic groups, had always been a part of their outlook. All Chinua Achebe merely did, was to put it in writing....

You seem to know all these facts including the everlasting bitterness of the civil war yet you are always on Igbo issues with wanton display of ill intended venom. You have claimed not Yari.ba on this forum on many occasions which is very meaningless however your ill-motivated actions make you more Yari.ba than not. My grandfather told me never to forgive an onlooker or bystander who seem to point out my vulnerabilities to my principal opponent in a war of hand-to-hand combat.
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
DerideGull:
You seem to know all this fact including the everlasting bitterness of the civil war yet you are always on Igbo issues with wanton display of ill intended venom. You have claimed not Yari.ba on this forum on many occasions which is very meaningless however your ill-motivated actions make more Yari.ba than not. My grandfather told me never to forgive an onlooker or bystander who seem to point out my vulnerabilities to my principal opponent in a war of hand-to-hand combat.

Hehehe.....see this one! Here comes another loud-mouth ranting about only God knows what! Bia, dem take wild allegations swear for una? shocked Biko, please provide solid incontrovertible proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba. Include the name of his village, town and local govt area. Don't forget to add the name of his traditional ruler, too. Every correct answer gets 20 marks! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

Guy, your pain over this matter is so palpable. And I repeat: you are aggrieved, simply because I used various facts to debunk the false narrative your brothers were peddling on this thread. undecided That is why you exhibited the same behaviour your brothers are known for on NL, by flinging around baseless accusations, such as 'Igbophobia.'

Now kindly show me in black & white, where I claimed to be "some kind of neutral arbiter with no biases...." Please paste it here. Where did I make that assertion in writing? shocked

You keep mentioning my moniker, because you and your brothers know full well, that the best way to trend on NL is to take pot shots at Laudate. cheesy I once thought you were too smart to exhibit this mindset, but it appears I was wrong. Honestly, awards should be given for popularity on this forum. I guess I would get a few. The number of your Igbo brethren that have become famous on NL, by simply clinging to my mentions, keeps increasing by the day! Wonderful! wink

As said earlier, a self-absorbed clown. grin Of course you thought I was "too smart" to exhibit this mindset because only people who attack Igbos are "smart". The effect of being an Igbophobic bigot who gets his kicks off his Igbo obsession.

You mean I should show the countless number of times you use IPOB as a prop in your Igbo obsession, even when IPOB bears no relationship with whatever bile you come up with, or the number of times you're at pains to tell us how you're not Yoruba and have mixed heritage, as if that adds validity to your Igbophobic obsession? No. Not interested in wasting the effort. Keep rehashing the mindless shiit about what you "debunked" as if I had any interest in whatever you were arguing about. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
As said earlier, a self-absorbed clown. grin Of course you thought I was "too smart" to exhibit this mindset because only people who attack Igbos are "smart". The effect of being an Igbophobic bigot who gets his kicks off his Igbo obsession.

You mean I should show the countless number of times you use IPOB as a prop in your Igbo obsession, even when IPOB bears no relationship with whatever bile you come up with, or the number of times you're at pains to tell us how you're not Yoruba and have mixed heritage, as if that adds validity to your Igbophobic obsession? No. Not interested in wasting the effort. Keep rehashing the mindless shiit about what you "debunked" as if I had any interest in whatever you were arguing about. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?

Abeg, I no fit laugh again....! cheesy You keep throwing around wild allegations of 'Igbophobia,' 'bigot,' 'Igbo obsession', simply because I have refused to align with the contemptuous mindset of your people, or support the derogatory comments they spew out in the direction of other ethnic groups. undecided

Yes, I will keep repeating the fact that I debunked the false narrative your brothers were peddling on this thread, and that is why you are so aggrieved. sad Your brother PDJT made some false remarks, and I responded with real-life examples to show him where he erred. He then made a hostile comeback to my comments, which I promptly refuted. You took the opportunity to latch on to my response to him, by quoting my reply, and ascribing all kinds of wild and imaginary sins against the Igbo to me. Can you see how illogical you truly are? shocked

Guy, now you still want to throw another tantrum against Laudate? Please feel free. wink Like I told you before, the easiest way to trend on NL is to take potshots at my moniker. I know it gives you a high. I am happy to have been of service, in granting you your 5 minutes of fame. cool

2 Likes

Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

Abeg, I no fit laugh again....! cheesy You keep throwing around wild allegations of 'Igbophobia,' 'bigot,' 'Igbo obsession', simply because I have refused to align with the contemptuous mindset of your people, or support the derogatory comments they spew out in the direction of other ethnic groups. undecided

Yes, I will keep repeating the fact that I debunked the false narrative your brothers were peddling on this thread, and that is why you are so aggrieved. sad Your brother PDJT made some false remarks, and I responded with real-life examples to show him where he erred. He then made a hostile comeback to my comments, which I promptly refuted. You took the opportunity to latch on to my response to him, by quoting my reply, and ascribing all kinds of wild and imaginary sins against the Igbo to me. Can you see how illogical you truly are? shocked

Guy, now you still want to throw another tantrum against Laudate? Please feel free. wink Like I told you before, the easiest way to trend on NL is to take potshots at my moniker. I know it gives you a high. I am happy to have been of service, in granting you your 5 minutes of fame. cool

If your only real grouse is the "contemptuous mindset" and "derogatory comments", you would not spend all your time focused on attacking one group and very obsequiously brown-nosing another group, for the simple fact that Nairaland is not short of bigots from other tribes to focus your fake, phony moral grievance on. I've asked you to align with nothing. I've asked you to support nothing. I already know what you align with. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
DerideGull:

How would you have known when you are such a great ignoramus? In 1954, Zik appointed a Yari.ba as the secretary to the regional government.

Lol. Another foolish clown rears it's ugly head.
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by deji17: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

Haven't I asked you to go and do a search on the posts online on NL, from that period till date? You can also visit other Nigerian social media sites from 2006 till now, to confirm if it is true or not. You haven't even done that yet, and you are coming back here to ask me about 'my findings?' shocked Do you expect me to spoon feed you with info, in this era of cheap data bundles and online search engines? Conduct your research, and draw your own conclusions please! sad
It has not come to that. Have a good day.
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
deji17:

If you want him to be friendly, abuse Igbos. That's guaranteed to give him an erection and you'll be close online paddies. grin
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
If your only real grouse is the "contemptuous mindset" and "derogatory comments", you would not spend all your time focused on attacking one group and very obsequiously brown-nosing another group, for the simple fact that Nairaland is not short of bigots from other tribes to focus your fake, phony moral grievance on. I've asked you to align with nothing. I've asked you to support nothing. I already know what you align with. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?

(sigh) sad Don't you ever get tired of playing this victim card, or fostering the persecution complex that appears to be trending among your people? The only fraudulent person here is you, who has deliberately turned a blind eye to his Igbo brothers who peddle falsehood on this thread, but now expects Laudate to rebuke those who respond to them, in their own coin. sad

Like I said before, you obviously want to trend. Has my effort to help you get your 5 minutes of fame, been useful? You don't need to thank me. cheesy Or would you prefer an extra 15 minutes of adulation? Yes? Or do you want to whine a little longer about your "fake, phony moral grievance," and fling around more unsavoury epithets?
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
deji17:
It has not come to.... what? shocked The fact that you do not want to conduct research, and you want me to spoon feed you with info?
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by deji17: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

It has not come to.... what? shocked The fact that you do not want to conduct research, and you want me to spoon feed you with info?
I am no longer interested in your own version. Have a good day.
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

(sigh) sad Don't you ever get tired of playing this victim card, or fostering the persecution complex that appears to be trending among your people? The only fraudulent person here is you, who has deliberately turned a blind eye to his Igbo brothers who peddle falsehood on this thread, but now expects Laudate to rebuke those who respond to them, in their own coin. sad

Like I said before, you obviously want to trend. Has my effort to help you get your 5 minutes of fame, been useful? You don't need to thank me. cheesy Or would you prefer an extra 15 minutes of adulation? Yes?

Except anyone with any knowledge of my posting history knows it's a falsehood to say I "turned a blind eye" to my people. Showing you up as a liar apart from being a fraud, you yourself have been one of biggest cheerleaders when I've attacked Igbo posters for making tribalistic threads. I certainly indulged your masturbatory Igbophobic fantasies when I was doing that. I've asked you to align with nothing. I've asked you to support nothing. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?

1 Like

Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Except anyone with any knowledge of my posting history knows it's a falsehood to say I "turned a blind eye" to my people. Showing you up as a liar apart from being a fraud, you yourself have been one of biggest cheerleaders when I've attacked Igbo posters for making tribalistic threads. I certainly indulged your masturbatory Igbophobic fantasies when I was doing that. I've asked you to align with nothing. I've asked you to support nothing. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?

Hahahaha....you have now become a fully certified joker. sad I told you quite clearly that you deliberately turned a blind eye to your Igbo brothers who peddle falsehood on this thread, but now expect Laudate to rebuke those who respond to them, in their own coin. And I stand by those words. undecided

Yes, I supported some of your comments in the past. It appeared you were trying to refute the asinine, illogical, untruthful comments, made by your brothers. I did not see it as you attacking your Igbo brothers, but as an effort you were making to enlighten them. sad Did you find my statements offensive, at that time? Why didn't you say so, then? shocked

You are the one who has clearly shown up on this particular thread as a liar, and a fraud, judging from your comments. Deal with it. undecided Thank God everyone can read.....
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

Hahahaha....you have now become a fully certified joker. sad I told you quite clearly that you deliberately turned a blind eye to your Igbo brothers who peddle falsehood on this thread, but now expect Laudate to rebuke those who respond to them, in their own coin. And I stand by those words. undecided

Yes, I supported some of your comments in the past. It appeared you were trying to refute the asinine, illogical, untruthful comments, made by your brothers. I did not see it as you attacking your Igbo brothers, but as an effort you were making to enlighten them. sad Did you find my statements offensive, at that time? Why didn't you say so, then? shocked

You are the one who has clearly shown up on this particular thread as a liar, and a fraud, judging from your comments. Deal with it. undecided Thank God everyone can read.....

And I have asserted that anyone with an awareness of my posting history knows there is no group of people I attack here more than Igbos in tribalistic threads. Hell, I even mostly ignore the Yorubas that do it to focus on Igbos the same way I'd focus more on my brother if I saw him fighting in the street. Hence, I ignored all the hateful Yoruba comments right from the first page of this thread to this page. But I was drawn in particular to your post cos I wanted to understand the peculiar duplicitous fraud you employ here. I'd say you do it to hoodwink people except it's too ridiculously transparent to fool anyone but yourself.
I've asked you to align with nothing. I've asked you to support nothing. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
And I have asserted that anyone with an awareness of my posting history knows there is no group of people I attack here more than Igbos in tribalistic threads. Hell, I even mostly ignore the Yorubas that do it to focus on Igbos the same way I'd focus more on my brother if I saw him fighting in the street. Hence, I ignored all the hateful Yoruba comments right from the first page of this thread to this page. But I was drawn in particular to your post cos I wanted to understand the peculiar duplicitous fraud you employ here. I'd say you do it to hoodwink people except it's too ridiculously transparent to fool anyone but yourself.
I've asked you to align with nothing. I've asked you to support nothing. I only want to know why you're a fraud who can't stand by his moral convictions as a bigot, like other people. Why?

Nah....the only 'particularly duplicitous fraud' on this thread, is you. sad You attacked me simply because I refuted PDJT's unfounded views, and you interpreted my response to him, as an attack on Igbos. How my reply could have been seen in that light, is still quite baffling.

Now, who did I 'hoodwink' on this thread? shocked To achieve what, exactly? You cannot be flinging around illogical assertions, and demanding for answers to prejudiced, jaundiced unfounded questions, that have no bearing in reality! undecided
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by PDJT: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

Nah....the only 'particularly duplicitous fraud' on this thread, is you. sad You attacked me simply because I refuted PDJT's unfounded views, and you interpreted my response to him, as an attack on Igbos. How my reply could have been seen in that light, is still quite baffling.

Now, who did I 'hoodwink' on this thread? shocked To achieve what, exactly? You cannot be flinging around illogical assertions, and demanding for answers to prejudiced, jaundiced unfounded questions, that have no bearing in reality! undecided

-This one, you’re still mentioning me on this thread. Don’t you have a job?
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by laudate: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
PDJT:
-This one, you’re still mentioning me on this thread. Don’t you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by Sammy07: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmmmm! There was a country.
Re: Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed by Sammy07: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmmmm! There was a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Won’t Play Politics With Akwa Ibom’s Development’ - Governor Udom Emmanuel / Shehu Sani Calls For New Census To End Estimated Figures / 2023 Elections: Intrigues And Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.