Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,032 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover (882 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by Confidant010(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
A friend of mine by name John is seriously in relationship with his lover, Precious, right from his 300L(now awaiting service) in higher institution. Their relationship was very serious to the point that they agreed to marry each other as soon as he is done with his NYSC. But on the course of their courtship, the lady took in which they both accepted in good fate and agreed to keep the pregnancy but now the tension from both families is really putting them in a state of confusion and they are still contemplating whether to terminate the pregnancy or keep.
NB: the lady in question has completed her diploma programme from the same institution this year like her lover.
Pls friends kindly advise them on what to do now ,God bless.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by nuggarito: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
This one strong

That your friend doesn't know that the economy is so bad that even feeding yourself is by grace he wants to feed two, he should just face reality and leave love one side who love EPP.

If you want to help your friend please look for a job for him, love cannot cater for your financial needs.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by ufuosman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Both of them should decide their future, I advise them keeping it
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by VanNistelrooy24: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
My advice for them is that they should advice themselves because Nairlanders were not in the room when the smashing was going on.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tell them to remove sentiments from the state of affairs for a second and supply answers to these important questions

1) Do they possess the financial capacity to take care of a baby for now? Especially without the assistance of their families

2) Are they both emotionally ready to take their relationship to the next point?

Now I know some people may encourage them to keep the pregnancy, despite a negative response to the aforementioned questions based on some theory of "an uncertain future that maybe be bright", nonetheless they need to always consider the future of the innocent child they are planning to bring into this cruel world as the most significant.

Good luck
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
terminate wetin

what if that their only child on dis planet .....

any lady who commit an abortion no matter the circumstances is nothing but a murderer .....

yes family tension can be there .......
they wont live with their family after marriage they wil live with only each other.....so they should decide what to do ....not the family
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by McBrooklyn(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by swiz123(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
When he was busy dicking her, you didn't tell us.

He should reap the Fruit of his labour.

Abortion is a sin
Re: Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover by MissRaine69(f): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
It’s their future smashing with no strapping has consequences

(1) (Reply)

H E L P!!!!!!!! / I Abhor These Guys / Lady Tweets About Women Who 'waste' Their 20s And Get Desperate For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.