Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

‘i Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied’ -chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied’ -chika Ike (349 Views)

At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied’ -chika Ike by toriweymeksense: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, who just got her MBA from Harvard University, took to her Instagram page to reveal how she never liked her body and was constantly bullied over it.

source: https://www.finalgist.com/2018/04/02/i-never-liked-my-body/

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Scores Greatest Goal Of All Time In Win Vs Juventus / Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Comments To Pastors / UBER Officially Announces Banky W As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.