Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (62082 Views)

LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Divay22(f): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2018
swiz123:
Some one once said that; no matter how rich you are, a woman would still cheat on you with someone richer.

Even if you are a dangote, they will leave you for a bill gates when the opportunity comes

I am still wondering if this true
Yes.
Only if you got her with money..

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Divay22(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
A guy you should never marry.
Jealous
Self centered
Possessive
Controlling

Add yours..
Get married to this kind of people either guys or ladies, life becomes hell for you..

4 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by CSTR1002: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
So me that is number 4&9 combined who will marry me? cry embarassed
Someone with those two qualities should not marry.

Not everybody is meant to marry .You can live a good life without marriage.

Just get a sperm donor and be a single mom, then you can Flirt and non-commit to your heart's content.
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BabbanBura(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

go get busy with something dude and stop mentioning around,I dont have time for stupid mentions this early morning.

Are you sure u had enough sleep after closing from duty?
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by imam07: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
SamuelTurner:
Marriage is a huge commitment. You never want to get
sucked into a marriage that is going to end up making you
downright unhappy and frustrated with your life. You
always have to make sure that before you get married to a
fine lady, you should have the mental and emotional
faculties that are necessary to really sustain a marriage.
You have to be a mature human being who understands
that love and marriage aren’t easy and that a lot of work
and commitment really goes into churning out a successful
union between two people.
But aside from merely building yourself up to be a person
who is truly ready for marriage. You also have to make sure
that you choose the right partner to spend the rest of your
life with. You can’t afford to not be choosy when selecting
your potential mate. You always have to make sure that the
lady you choose is someone who you are compatible with.
Remember that you are going to have to share your life
with his woman. So a lot of thought and analysis has to go
into selecting your wife..
While it can be wrong to automatically dismiss a woman
without getting to know them, there are just some kinds of
women that you really should veer away from. These are
the types of women who will make it incredibly difficult for
you to be happy in a marriage. These are the women who
are going to make you want to just put a gun to your head
and shoot yourself if you’re not careful. So always be
receptive of all kinds of women, but always make sure to
stay guarded as well. You don’t want to end up marrying a
woman who is going to corrupt your soul and your whole
idea of love. Here are the types of women you should avoid
marrying at all costs.

1. The one who is bitter about everything.
This women is the ultimate negatron. She is always upset
and being negative about something. She is constantly
bringing negative vibes into your life. She’s like a human
black cloud always choosing to hover over you making
everything gloomy.

2. The one who only ever thinks about herself.
This is the girl who will never pay you any mind. She is
incredibly selfish and she is only ever looking out for
herself. She won’t really give a damn about how you feel
unless she knows she can get something out of it.

3. The one who is all about material possessions.
She is going to want the most lavish gifts from you. She isn’t
going to be interested in your love unless it comes in the
form of expensive commercial items. You are going to go
broke trying to please her so you have to be careful.

4. The one who is a big flirt.
Her eyes aren’t going to be reserved for you. She is going to
keep on scouting for potential targets she can use her
moves on. She likes the game of flirting and she likes to
play with different kinds of people. You will never feel a
sense of security when you’re with her.

5. The one who wants to party every weekend.
At some point, you are both going to have to grow up and
say goodbye to the whole club and party scene. So if she’s
still the type of girl who wants to go out clubbing every
single weekend, then she probably hasn’t matured enough
for marriage yet.

6. The one who thinks she’s entitled to everything.
She is going to demand the world from you and even if you
do manage to give it to her, it’s never going to be enough.
She is the type of girl who thinks she doesn’t have to work
hard for the things that she wants. She believes that
everything should be served to her on a silver platter.

7. The one who can’t stand not being the center of
attention.
She is never going to allow you to shine. She will be jealous
of whatever success you are going to get. She wants all eyes
to be on her at all times.
You should also check 15 Signs He is planning To
Make You the Future Wife

8. The one who can’t stop gossiping.
She is going to be all about the drama. And eventually,
drama is going to end up poisoning a relationship. When
you get older, you are going to want to limit the drama as
much as possible. So if your wife is a constant source of
drama, then that’s something that you should be worried
about.

9. The one who is afraid of commitment.
Of course you need a wife who is going to commit to you.
Commitment is key in actually making a marriage work and
so you always need to make sure that your girl is ready to
really work things out with you for the long haul.

Marriage isn’t a game.
Your info no complete. what of lazy and dirty women. nagging and egocentric ladies.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BabbanBura(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
my own is work on ur brain!!!

Ma brain dey kampe, dey generate values unlike yours that is redundant thereby making u create value only by your hole

6 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Akious2k2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Divay22:
A guy you should never marry.
Jealous
Self centered
Possessive
Controlling

Add yours..
Get married to this kind of people either guys or ladies, life becomes hell for you..

I don't think I have a problem with the first character you mentioned, provided she's not violent while exhibiting such attitude
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by evy800(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wats up wit the negativity bat women these days on nairaland, the other day it was analysis on women and their most suitable age for marriage which by the way I think was totally incorrect today its d type of women men should not marry,truth is there are a lot of good women out there so if u begin 2 make decisions based on the threads abt women nd their perceived attitude I think u'll missus the mark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by goodnewscliff(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Who told you all guys must marry.... Op undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by WhoBeThisMan: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blackfire:
Counter thread ...

Shior...

If this thread hit FP, i will go to the barracks and slap a staff sergents...

Just dont try me o
oya
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by adebayo3449(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blackfire:
Counter thread ...

Shior...

Just dont try me o
Keep your promise
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Tunasco4u(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Who we now marry them?
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Airyprince(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blackfire:
Counter thread ...
Shior...
Just dont try me o
na wen u wan dy go d barracks
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Hades2016(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
hajoke2000:
ok
see them

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by GloriaNinja(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
counter thread oshi, this is how to spot a jobless guy.
HE IS JOBLESS TO A CORE.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by MissCokie(f): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
You forgot the controlling woman....
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by madjune(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Number 5 concerns DJ Cuppy.

Will she ever stop partying?
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by winj3: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
This crap is for uncivilized African societies not for the real world!
Total rubbish!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by theapeman: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
SamuelTurner:
Marriage is a huge commitment. You never want to get sucked into a marriage that is going to end up making you downright unhappy and frustrated with your life. You always have to make sure that before you get married to a fine lady, you should have the mental and emotional faculties that are necessary to really sustain a marriage.

You have to be a mature human being who understands that love and marriage aren’t easy and that a lot of work and commitment really goes into churning out a successful union between two people. But aside from merely building yourself up to be a person who is truly ready for marriage.

You also have to make sure that you choose the right partner to spend the rest of your life with. You can’t afford to not be choosy when selecting your potential mate.

You always have to make sure that the lady you choose is someone who you are compatible with. Remember that you are going to have to share your life with his woman. So a lot of thought and analysis has to go into selecting your wife..

While it can be wrong to automatically dismiss a woman without getting to know them, there are just some kinds of women that you really should veer away from. These are the types of women who will make it incredibly difficult for you to be happy in a marriage.

These are the women who are going to make you want to just put a gun to your head and shoot yourself if you’re not careful. So always be receptive of all kinds of women, but always make sure to stay guarded as well.

You don’t want to end up marrying a woman who is going to corrupt your soul and your whole idea of love. Here are the types of women you should avoid marrying at all costs.

1. The one who is bitter about everything. This women is the ultimate negatron. She is always upset and being negative about something. She is constantly bringing negative vibes into your life. She’s like a human black cloud always choosing to hover over you making everything gloomy.

2. The one who only ever thinks about herself. This is the girl who will never pay you any mind. She is incredibly selfish and she is only ever looking out for herself. She won’t really give a damn about how you feel unless she knows she can get something out of it.

3. The one who is all about material possessions. She is going to want the most lavish gifts from you. She isn’t going to be interested in your love unless it comes in the form of expensive commercial items. You are going to go broke trying to please her so you have to be careful.

4. The one who is a big flirt. Her eyes aren’t going to be reserved for you. She is going to keep on scouting for potential targets she can use her moves on. She likes the game of flirting and she likes to play with different kinds of people. You will never feel a sense of security when you’re with her.

5. The one who wants to party every weekend. At some point, you are both going to have to grow up and say goodbye to the whole club and party scene. So if she’s still the type of girl who wants to go out clubbing every single weekend, then she probably hasn’t matured enough for marriage yet.

6. The one who thinks she’s entitled to everything. She is going to demand the world from you and even if you do manage to give it to her, it’s never going to be enough. She is the type of girl who thinks she doesn’t have to work hard for the things that she wants. She believes that everything should be served to her on a silver platter.

7. The one who can’t stand not being the center of attention. She is never going to allow you to shine. She will be jealous of whatever success you are going to get. She wants all eyes to be on her at all times. You should also check 15 Signs He is planning To Make You the Future Wife

8. The one who can’t stop gossiping. She is going to be all about the drama. And eventually, drama is going to end up poisoning a relationship. When you get older, you are going to want to limit the drama as much as possible. So if your wife is a constant source of drama, then that’s something that you should be worried about.

9. The one who is afraid of commitment. Of course you need a wife who is going to commit to you. Commitment is key in actually making a marriage work and so you always need to make sure that your girl is ready to really work things out with you for the long haul.
in summary, don't marry naija women! angry

Bunch of useless female species

I rather masturbate than to marry a Naija woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:
grin
Your good work on the other thread has led to somebody creating a counter thread cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Coldfeets: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nice list, OP.

But what of the one that is a confirmed lesbian?
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by frfr: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na person go sha later marry them.
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by MissCokie(f): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your good work on the other thread has led to somebody creating a counter thread cool

grin I was so perplexed seeing this.. Jobless boys all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by theapeman: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
swiz123:
Some one once said that; no matter how rich you are, a black woman would still cheat on you with someone richer.

Even if you are a dangote, they will leave you for a bill gates when the opportunity comes

I am still wondering if this true

Fix cool

BLACK is the key figure you are missing in your writeup
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

grin I was so perplexed seeing this.. Jobless boys all over the internet.
You can say that again grin I am so happy that your lovely thread made them angry.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by ibez007(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blackfire:
Counter thread ...
Shior...
Just dont try me o
Do as U Wish Bro!.. Lolz.
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by MissCokie(f): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You can say that again grin I am so happy that your lovely thread made them angry.

You need to see the way, they were jumping all over me yesterday undecided shiooor grin , as if i cared about them.

One pained school boy quickly rushed to create this trash! .... cheesy over 20 mentions yesterday, everything was all hate and tears comments...

Even primary school drop out turned into a professor yesterday.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by HolyTitus(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Achillesdam500:

I no know wetin happen between Dangote and his first wife o
But they still divorced even with his mammoth wealth
See ma bro the advice I do give guys most times is to stick with the mentality of 'Bros' over 'hoes' which is very subjective and relative
I hope you nab..
Most thinkable higher animals that appear in a supple body with two elements of different shapes and sizes on the surface of their thorax, disguising and making their counterpart go astray with the heavy content of either fat or poo on their natal cleft region, are nothing but an edifice of total destruction and brokenness.
So bro next time you accost such
Ask yourself.. What have I done for my "BROS"
OKODO ORO
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

You need to see the way, they were jumping all over me yesterday undecided shiooor grin , as if i cared about them.

One pained school boy quickly rushed to create this trash! .... cheesy over 20 mentions yesterday, everything was all hate and tears comments...

Even primary school drop out turned into a professor yesterday.
Hahahaha have a good night rest sis that is nairaland for you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Permit me to add mine

Feminists

These are the ladies who hide under the wimp of feminism to throw tantrums and commit atrocities. Since they do not derive joy seeing their fellow women in happy relationship, they are always online on Nairaland at odd hours offering wrong relationship advice to their fellow ladies so that their relationship will collapse so they can join their leagues. Getting married to these kind of ladies is just like you are using your own hand to destroy all you've built because they will always wrestle with you for authority

Bbnaija freaks

These ones are very lazy and unproductive. Tell them to shut down a laptop and they will looking at you like morons. But tell them what happened in Bbnaija in the last 72 hours and they will give you a detailed recap within missing a word. These ones no be wives at all

Ladies without home manners

They have no regard for anybody... When a little quarrel ensues, na dem go talk pass.. You make just one statement and they will make 100.. Even if their dad does something they don't like, they will lash out to him and start raining abusive words on him. These ones na no go area my people

6 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.