Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User (2514 Views)

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User by Prognose: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2018
sanpipita:

If I respond strongly to this now, you will start crying rude, anyway I'm an adult, you can't tell me when to sleep

This is more civil. Apologies for harsh tones.

Still, you're pro-incest?

I'm not too surprised though.

It is next in line after legalizing homosexuality. I guess bestiality is next.
Re: Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User by sanpipita(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Prognose:

This is more civil. Apologies for harsh tones.

Still, you're pro-incest?

I'm not too surprised though.

It is next in line after legalizing homosexuality. I guess bestiality is next.

Yes and there's even nothing to be surprised about here, Incest is already legal in certain parts of the world, some cultures approve it, now not like its a today's invented orientation, even the Bible though im not religuous recorded it, the beastiality you talk about is also seen legal in some nations, only people who are narrow minded get surprised at these things
Re: Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
donstan18:

Did you say 2 years?, Are you normal atall?

So a father shouldn't help his wife bath their 3 years old kid just because of some stupid and evil mindset of yours?

Like, W'dafvq?

You type will come to social media to form holy, while in real, you use to squat like a urinating dog in the bathroom for your boyfriend to bath you.

Some people have very sick minds.

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
I would advice women not to allow their husbands bath their daughters. Many men are pervert as it might be difficult to figure it out. So to avoid stories in the future, bath your daughter. He can assist in other domestic chores okay
Re: Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User by jaszplus12(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2018
hey! not all dads are pervs!
I won't stand to speak for anyone but myself.
my 8 year old daughter still calls me to bathe her and wash her bum with soap and water after using the loo...it's just simple like that! she's my daughter for Christ's sake and her mum is only a call away to do her duty if there's need!!!
my uncle bathed his daughters till they started budding b.reasts! then he told them they're now over the limit. for his care in that direction! and they're still very close to him than their mum!!!
I guess it's just not for every man to do some things for their female kids, but I think if a wife isn't in love with hubby and displaying outward affection to him he might go the perverted way!

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User by mafolayomi(f): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BECAUSE YOUR INSANE DADDY ABUSED YOU AND YOUR SISTERS WHEN YOU WERE 2 YEARS OLD, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE REST OF US SANE MEN WILL DO THAT TO OUR DAUGHTERS. smiley
Thank you!! I get so confuse when I read theae.kind if things? What is this world turning to? fathers can't be trusted with their own blood again? common! my husband baths our daughter and her brothers everyday except when they are on hols or public holidays, and so will it continue until they can handle it themselves! God forbid me get married to a man I can't trust his own daughter with, God.forbid.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife / Does Our Parent Have Legal Right To Reject A Partner They Dont Like? / I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.