Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife (2515 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Greatest100(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
1. He was married to four women until yesterday that he summersaulted on top of his lover ( Pastor's wife)
2. His house and the Pastor's house are beside each other.
3. He has put the thunderbolt (mágùn) on the Pastor's wife three times, and the Pastor's was caught by it but survived all the three death attempts.
4. He vowed to take the woman from the Pastor even if it requires his last breath .
5. Pastor's had sent the woman away several times but Pastor's wife's being mother of his four kids always find her way back.
6. The one that broke the Carmel's back is the last thunderbolt ( magun) planted in the woman's body by the herbalist but for warning to the pastor through prophecies, pastor was not the victim again this time around but the herbalist was and died in place of the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Sirmwill: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Well
It took his last breath.
He didn't take the woman away from the Pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by MrAdam: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kilode Because of poosy? Now whose the poosy!
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by VeryWickedSimp: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Power pass power

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Lolachef(f): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
men are so wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by muyico(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lolachef:
men are so wicked
d woman dat cheat is wot?
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by nicerod(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin

Nawa o

Another man's wife

1 Like

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Chaos14: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mufasalion come and explain this
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na wa
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
herbalist dey enjoy pastor wife, what a story

1 Like

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by dayleke: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
muyico:

Wickeder.... grin

And the oga patapata of them all is d both of them who are wickedest grin cheesy grin
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by CheedyJ(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tales by moonlight
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Kharol1234: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Finally e don take him last breath grin
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Emmanuel909090: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nice, true definition of "Back to sender"

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by JeffreyJunior: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some stories really sound like fairytales to me but this is why I still visit this forum.

How can a man put charm inside someone else's wife vag*na to kill the real owner of the vag*na and for heaven's sake, this same man or should I say idiot has four vag*nas at home.

Some Nigerian men are the most so stupid, most wicked and most greedy of all creatures. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Las, las, na the same Thunder come Bolt him Dick. grin
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
The Herbalist hypnotized the pastor's wife that was why the wife kept going to the Herbalist. The Herbalist just wan show Power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Lolachef(f): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
She lost control.
muyico:
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by muyico(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lost what? Control of what?
Lolachef:
She lost control.
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by HENRY648: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
[color=#990000][/color][sup][/sup][code][/code]
[/quote][/b][i][/i][s][/s][left][/left]hgsshsvs[/size]
[center][/center][img][/img][sub][/sub][quote author=ruggedtimi post=119742148][size=10pt][b]herbalist dey enjoy pastor wife, what a story
abi
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Fiscus105(m): 2:49am On Jan 06, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Some stories really sound like fairytales to me but this is why I still visit this forum.

How can a man put charm inside someone else's wife vag*na to kill the real owner of the vag*na and for heaven's sake, this same man or should I say idiot has four vag*nas at home.

Some Nigerian men are the most so stupid, most wicked and most greedy of all creatures. sad

Something happened long time ago.

'Concubine 1' puts magun on house wife in other to kill "Concubine 2" but very unfortunate it was husband that was killed.
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:01am On Jan 06, 2023
I think the married woman in question is a nympho.. a sex addict
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by immanuelsize: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lolachef:
men are so wicked
and women are what?
a whole pastor's wife that cheated on his husband nko? You must be a cursed child!
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by immanuelsize: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Power pass power
do you mean "Triple P hotel" owned by Akwa okuku?
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by Lolachef(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sending u back to the people that have birth to u.
immanuelsize:

and women are what?
a whole pastor's wife that cheated on his husband nko? You must be a cursed child!
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by boldsleek: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
If only men will learn to stay off from the wives of thier fellow men.
There will be peace in the whole land.

Anyway, E be like say no side win this time.
Babalawo wey hypnotise pastor wife die.
wife wey dey hypnotise dey police custody.

My verdict is............

Slayqueens - 0.
Alphamales - 0.
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Very disgusting and irritating story.. . .

Greatest100:
1. He was married to four women until yesterday that he summersaulted on top of his lover ( Pastor's wife)
2. His house and the Pastor's house are beside each other.
3. He has put the thunderbolt (mágùn) on the Pastor's wife three times, and the Pastor's was caught by it but survived all the three death attempts.
4. He vowed to take the woman from the Pastor even if it requires his last breath .
5. Pastor's had sent the woman away several times but Pastor's wife's being mother of his four kids always find her way back.
6. The one that broke the Carmel's back is the last thunderbolt ( magun) planted in the woman's body by the herbalist but for warning to the pastor through prophecies, pastor was not the victim again this time around but the herbalist was and died in place of the pastor.
Re: More Facts About The Herbalist That Died During A Sex Romp With Pastor's Wife by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Frankly speaking from the available facts of the story, irs clear the tryst was clearly against her will.
She is a real beauty amd the silly Babalawo wanted to satisfy his sexual whims and at the same time, make a power play and drive a point that he's more of a man than the white garment church shepherd.

OurBusinessIsPr:
I think the married woman in is a nympho.. a sex addict

(1) (Reply)

Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road / Does Our Parent Have Legal Right To Reject A Partner They Dont Like? / I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.