Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (25805 Views)

Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by muthmayinnah: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
You didn't have to drag religion in this.. Y'all bloggers are part of the problem..

what about a title like: Huingry girl steals commodity just to quench hunger.. The message is clear and she can even be helped..

looks like you haven't experienced hunger before.. I don't blame petty thieves oooo.. especially those who do it to feed.
YOU ARE SICK, WHY DID SHE PUT ON IJAB
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Junior66(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2018
semyman:
Most christians are not taught values, it's all about prosperity/looting or die trying.
Meanwhile the Muslims that have value are killing themselves and others all over the world anywhere they have a population of more than 2 persons.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
pesinfada:
Lol A thief is not suppose to be called a xtian.

OP no go schl

don't mind The useless OP.

we don't call them thief in Christianity but by their names and tittles eg

Pastor E A Adeboye

Pastor Chris

Pastor David Oyedepo

Apostle Johnson Otokekeiyabocossy Suleiman

and so on

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i don't trust this Hijab,dangerous things happen inside.
What of police or soldier uniform that some are use such thin too?
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
pesinfada:

OP no go schl

Pastor E A Adeboye

Pastor Chris

Pastor David Oyedepo

and so on
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
pesinfada:

OP no go schl

Pastor E A Adeboye

Pastor Chris

Pastor David Oyedepo

and so on
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Muslims, this question is for you "what if the girl is a muslim"?
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Yian1(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:

But they are still better than you exposing what shouldn't be exposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2018
eluquenson:
Good dey arrested her, so many people committing atrocities disguising to be a Muslim just to conceal their false religion.

I think she is following the footsteps of their fake pastores and fake profets disguising under tithe to reap (stewpid)people off their money.

Don't even dare to quote me or else amadioha will strike u tongue

I knew someone would say this. This was what you guys have been waiting to hear. Terrorism is not committed by Muslims. You wish

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66392691:
Why is she trying to soil the Muslims names?
Is this what she is being taught in her church?!
These kinda Christians makes mockery of the religion.

I love their CHRIST , but hate their CHRISTIANS, because their CHRISTIANS doesn't behave like their CHRIST!...........

Words of Mahatma Ghandi (The Great Buddhist from India)
This is how dey do,gradually all around d world,we'll soon know truly dat DOS bombers in Hijab n Beards aren't Muslims n got notin to do with Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by aku626(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Dumb bloggers with all the bullshit they write about these days the news could be the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by BetaThings: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
You didn't have to drag religion in this.. Y'all bloggers are part of the problem..

what about a title like: Huingry girl steals commodity just to quench hunger.. The message is clear and she can even be helped..

looks like you haven't experienced hunger before.. I don't blame petty thieves oooo.. especially those who do it to feed.

Whenever hijab is mentioned in Nigeria, there is religion
Whenever there is herdsmen, there is religion

Why should they be quiet about religion when they always write about crimes as if only Muslims commit crimes
Let us be open about the faults of everyone, including the people masquerading as another group while committing atrocities

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by huss421(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Christainity is not the religion of values, morals and law, that's why you see the Christian girls go naked in a bid to perpetrate immorality, indecency and promiscuity and violence. They are only after prosperity, all their enemies shall die, you shall not die young, and to name but few of their ills and when anything comes up in the name of Islam, they see it as an attempt to islamise Nigeria even though their attempt to Christianize Nigeria is obvious in their doings

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
I dont like this hijab stuff, dont they sweat, specially those covering their head to toe undecided
But Mary (Jesus's mother) like it

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Buhari Why?
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by nagoma(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

She's lucky she wasn't lynched by Muslim fundamentalists.
Westerners are more liberal, she would have died for such "sacrilege" in the North.
Folks get their panties in a twist over a God they have never ever seen with their eyes
PS- I am a Wakandian and a Muslim

We all know where in Nigeria , the famous necklace is the treatment given to petty thieves like her. They all study law but prefer to lynch suspects by burning them to death with the tyre as necklace. I wonder how she escaped this tradition of jungle justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by AstuteAyo(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Nothing is wrong with Hijab, just be wary of the devils that hide under the cloth. See this victim as an example, she's a Christian. Anyone that didn't read the details will go and say these Muslims people has started again.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by dgysoft(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2018
NAN SENSE WHERE IS HER BAPTISMAL CARDS TO SHOW SAY SHE BE CHRISTIAN MUMU MOSLIMS

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by toye440: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
This is why i love Islam. She would have been amputated to serve as a deterrent to other would be thieves. It's a shame Christianity is a joke and nonsense religion
Islam, too barbaric for modern day, how can u cut off her hand wen most of our top looters who practice Islam r bin celebrated or Islam only attacks d poor and celebrate d rich looters. D op failed to tell us she converted to Islam and now dat she has perfected wat d hijab is meant for and caught in d act u quickly deny her.
This was dsame thing On the afternoon of 22 May 2013, a British Army soldier, Fusilier Lee Rigby of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was attacked and killed by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale near the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, southeast London.
But he was given an Islamic name wen they realise d backlash was too much they made sure his name was Michael and not d Majid or whatever demonic name he answers to.
Anyone who knows how they operate can not b fooled.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by dgysoft(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
OP REMOVE THIS POST BEFORE THE COUNT OF 3
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by yazach: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2018
musa234:
Op why the tag "Christian girl"?why not just say a girl.

So that you can say Muslims are criminals abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by wellmax(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
This is why i love Islam. She would have been amputated to serve as a deterrent to other would be thieves. It's a shame Christianity is a joke and nonsense religion

After all the amputations in the North, has it stopped crime?
Rather it has increased the numbers of beggars and destitute
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:

That's why I don't trust Christians. They can do anything to spoil Islam. Maybe her pastor pushed her to it.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
That girl is a Muslim go and argue it with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by hamzeiy: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Angelanest:
A young girl was apprehended for allegedly stealing in Kisi town, Oyo state. According to Oluwatoyin Aliu, the Christian girl identified as Grace was arrested for stealing people's properties and upon interrogation it was revealed she pretended to be a Muslim by covering her head with a hijab probably in order to gain access to her victims.

The girl is currently is police custody helping with investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/teenage-girl-in-hijab-arrested-and-paraded-for-stealing-in-oyo-state-photo.html
this was thesame way we caught an igbo man about 4 years ago at the over head bridge before kasuwa barchi just after kaduna polytechnic . he was caught in jallabia (a long robe common to muslims) placing a bomb in a black leather bag at the junction. when he was caught he started pretending to be mad until the mopol officer around threatened to shot him, then he went ahead to open the leather with the IED, few minutes later guys from DSS under ogar came and took him away. that was the end of it. only God knew the large number of people that would have died if that bomb should blow off at the juction. May Allah continue to open their evil schemes. ameen

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by crafteck(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Beedoc:

Want to study?

So many obstacles.. Language, cultural, ethical, distance and language once again, choi choi toi wan
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Ake1: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
It always happening like this but innocent Faith suffered the guilt! Different crime committed by unsuspecting criminals by disguising as Muslims.
A lot of injustice everywhere but many innocent suffered for the crimes he/she know not.
May God continue to expose this criminal. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Lukgaf(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thanks and sorry sir
pesinfada:
im not like dat dude.... A thief don't suppose to be given any sacred recognitn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
hypocrite, that is what you are. If the lady is a muslim you will start abusing all muslim. Your brain don dry
Jochabed:

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Beedoc: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
crafteck:

So many obstacles.. Language, cultural, ethical, distance and language once again, choi choi toi wan

Haha
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by NavalObi37: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
eluquenson:
Good dey arrested her, so many people committing atrocities disguising to be a Muslim just to conceal their false religion.

I think she is following the footsteps of their fake pastores and fake profets disguising under tithe to reap (stewpid)people off their money.

Don't even dare to quote me or else amadioha will strike u tongue

GOOD DAY YOUNG MAN/WOMAN
IGNORANCE REMAINS THE GREATEST DISEASE.

PLEASE ACCEPT WISDOM BY ACCEPTING CHRIST JESUS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest 5 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Delta / Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.