Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari (30886 Views)

Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by sekundosekundo: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:
Fani-Kayode`s inconsistency showcases his foolishness.

“they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”. -Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

To prove him right, the northerners cried when gej was about wiping Boko Haram out. So they're their siblings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by sokera: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Disgrace is awaiting Buhari big time...
nothing will happen to him , if not re-elected he will go home and relax ... so what is the disgrace there ?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by exlinkleads(f): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
yes ooo

but sir, me i dont think boko haram have friends in high places.

i think high placed politicians are boko haram
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by IJOBA2: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Baawaa:
Fani-Kayode and OBJ are the same
COUNTER HIS ARGUMENT OR REMAIN A ZOMBIE FOREVER angry

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by 4kDdullard: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tracypacy:
The next looters list coming out will have the likes of
1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bill gate
3. TY danjuma
4. father Nbaka
5. Ayo Fayose
6. D.G transparency international
7. D.G Amnesty International
8. Yakubu Gowon
9. IBB
10. 9m youths who lost there jobs
11. ME- Tracypacy
We are patiently wating
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Jones4190(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
PMB strikes and the untouchables are scared! To mention but few...
-PMB denied Obj access to Mambila Hydro project, Obj believed he will always have his way in Nigeria, but PMB said no, Obj wrote a so called damning letter
-Hadiza Bala of NPA indicted Atiku's Intel company, and sucked out billions of naira which he short changed Nigeria, Atiku became wild and checked out of APC, and began to shout anyhow.
-EFCC attempted to confiscate 13 foreign assets of Ekweremadu, which were acquired illegally, Ekweremadu invited military coup on the NASS floor.
- Hadiza Bala of NPA now indicts TY Danjuma's NAL' COMET agency, and want extract some billions of naira, which he shortchanged the country in the 30 years of its operation, Mr TY declared for civil unrest that will result to Anarchy.

Watch closely, if PMB decided to run, and eventually win 2019 election, most of the corrupt top shots, who held the country to ransom and believed they were untouchables, might die from frustration.
With the recent development and the dielemma of the ruling elites, we all agree the business is now not as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Kotodoctor: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
My own is jonathan said you will regret it. And you are regreting it.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Awoo88: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tracypacy:
The next looters list coming out will have the likes of
1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bill gate
3. TY danjuma
4. father Nbaka
5. Ayo Fayose
6. D.G transparency international
7. D.G Amnesty International
8. Yakubu Gowon
9. IBB
10. 9m youths who lost there jobs
11. ME- Tracypacy
We are patiently wating
dem never born any body well for dis government make him put obj or ibb for any looter's list.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Ake1: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
"Boko is my in government " Goodluck Jonathan. otherwise, he was working with Boko. Just a reminder in case you forget. Ffk.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by juneman: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jega obviously rigged the 2015 elections for APC. Its been exposed now. Honestly the end has come for APC.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by bamite(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
fucktoto:
sai barbaric programmed zombies and brain-damaged bmcOWS will as usual ignore the message and attack the messenger.

just see one of them above me and two below me.

Foolish comment from a slowpokè
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by opribo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
At times like this I like listening to that song 'if I start to talk' by Tiwa.

Discerning people know too well that this blood thirsty party APC rode in the back of boko haram to power. They made good their threat to make the country ungovernable. Luckily one them who is supposed to be in the know has indicted the army of giving cover to boko. So what more proof do we need before everybody will know that this nation is in serious problem.
The mere fact that a menace like boko could thrive for so long without the members routed out speaks volumes. They live in the North they know them yet they allowed it to stay because they unanimously wanted a northerner in power. Now they have a northerner let them deal with the situation they started even if is their strategy to develop the north so be it they should dare not attempt to cross their boundary. Let it remain there. It is only a matter of time, I am happy great men like FFK who says it as it is have started to call the West to reality that these people are not as sincere as they pretend to be. They want to dominate yet they don't have what it takes to dominate. They only use terror but we will show them intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Austineexel: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
bros cool down. That he failed yesterday does not mean he cannot say the truth again or complain when things are going wrong. stop talking like an APC supporter.

jerrybakermillz:
Hmmm.....OBJ should go and sit down in one place joor....he had the chance to make 9ja a great nation instead he succeeded introducing corruption......He's the biggest problem to 9ja development quote me any day
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by shellworker: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
#NeverReinforceFailure. Buhari’s government has failed.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg when will the next batch of looter list out?

APC have rendered Nigeria judiciary to useless.

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Wada3: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
One of the reasons I hate FFK, is his garrulousness, just like his second mad man Reno Omokri accused him as a fake man who survive on falsehood
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by BlackPantherxXx: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
EODforce:
. EODforce has a useless homosexual father and a worthless wh0re of a spermbank mother

Eyah...my condolences grin

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Almoner1: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Only the mad men like FFk himself will support him. This was the same man who attacked Jonathan like tomorrow will never come, until GEJ bribed him with appointment. He is good in maligning people to make money, but, this time around he will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Obj needs to apologies for the part he played to bring this government to power.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by elosonservices(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nice one femi
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by keneck1: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jones4190:
PMB strikes and the untouchables are scared! To mention but few...
-PMB denied Obj access to Mambila Hydro project, Obj believed he will always have his way in Nigeria, but PMB said no, Obj wrote a so called damning letter
-Hadiza Bala of NPA indicted Atiku's Intel company, and sucked out billions of naira which he short changed Nigeria, Atiku became wild and checked out of APC, and began to shout anyhow.
-EFCC attempted to confiscate 13 foreign assets of Ekweremadu, which were acquired illegally, Ekweremadu invited military coup on the NASS floor.
- Hadiza Bala of NPA now indicts TY Danjuma's NAL' COMET agency, and want extract some billions of naira, which he shortchanged the country in the 30 years of its operation, Mr TY declared for civil unrest that will result to Anarchy.

Watch closely, if PMB decided to run, and eventually win 2019 election, most of the corrupt top shots, who held the country to ransom and believed they were untouchables, might die from frustration.
With the recent development and the dielemma of the ruling elites, we all agree the business is now not as usual.
very very insightful,respect man.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
2019 Politics and Election Warming up.

Please check our signature in blue colour below and click to chat us directly.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by EODforce: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

. i am a son of a cheap whorre mother ,my father is a useless man and i am cursed thats why i am going to die miserably D
. i have always known this

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by BlackPantherxXx: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
EODforce:
EODforce to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

. i am a son of a cheap whorre mother ,my father is a useless man and i am cursed thats why i am going to die miserably D

i have always known this...

Made you cry...Hihihihi grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by sapele914(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Baawaa:
Fani-Kayode and OBJ are the same
Hypocrites,the kind of people Our Lord Jesus described as pharisees. Obasanjo a man that wanted 3 terms and tried to justify it by telling us the Great President Suharto of Indonesia said a government (Party) cannot leave it's mark unless it rules for at least 10 years, very ironic today that same person criticizes President Buhari only after 3 years.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by GenbIoodykiller: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
IamJix:
One of the reasons I love FFK.

He's as bold as lion and as calm as dove.
that's why yeroba Muslims fear him
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by sapele914(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onojanson:
Obj needs to apologies for the part he played to bring this government to power.
You meant to say the big hypocrite Thief needs to be held accountable for the money he stole under the tattared umbrella of many colors. He is not and was never a member of APC,the King of Yoruba politics is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Obj is a noise maker & nonetity,he never brought Apc to power.

Obj is a criminal that was given Abiola's mandate that had been stolen by the military. He clamoured for tha annullment of June 12th for his personal ego and Sani Abacha ended up locking him in a cell also,obj is a man you can't tell what he wants,very selfish and wicked. We Thank you for destroying the beast pdp for us with the help of his stooge jonathan goodluck.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by sapele914(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
allstarfestus:
The painful part is that with all this things happening around the country, some people will still collect one derica of rice, and will still be shouting apc ... Cleaning the mass of pdp ... ....i have said it before and I will say it again no one with his or her right senses... Will support this directionless government,
Brainess Albion speak for yourself I guess your life must be miserable and you are blaming a party that has only been in existence for 4 years?Hypocrite Pharisee go and meet your papa obasanjo for a job at otta farm.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by friendlyenemy: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:
Fani-Kayode`s inconsistency showcases his foolishness.

“they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”. -Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

You forgot to add:
Boko Haram is PDP affair - Andrew Azazi (NSA to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram / Vehicle In Betty Akeredolu's Convoy Kills 2 Female Undergraduates In Ondo / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.