Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever (21247 Views)

Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Valentinejr(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
5 Important Tips (and Ways to Make MONEY); For Every Nigerian that Has a Phone. This is an information you must share; and they are simple tasks that anyone can carry out.
Do it to show love to your contact list.

1. How to Become a Data Reseller for MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel and Glo
Click here: http://www.weusenaira.com/how-to-become-a-data-reseller-with-mtn-glo-9mobile-and-airtel-and-make-money/

2. How to start a Blog and Make Money without Having a Shop
Click here: http://www.weusenaira.com/make-money-online-blogging-great/

3. How to Create Digital Contents, Sell and Make Money in Nigeria

Click here: http://www.weusenaira.com/create-digital-products-such-as-ebook-and-make-money/

4. 5 Most Lucrative ‘Work From Home’ Jobs for the Unemployed
Click here: http://www.weusenaira.com/6-lucrative-work-home-jobs-unemployed/

5. How to Obtain Loan (up to #200,000) for Business; without Collateral in Nigeria
Learn More Here: http://www.weusenaira.com/obtain-quick-alat-loan-n200-000-online-without-collateral/

WeUseNaira Blog is a craft oriented website that shares vital tips on how youths can get engaged with little or no capita (funding). You can also learn latest digital marketing skills when you visit www.weuseniara.com

1 Like

Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Chigorkizz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by sekundosekundo: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
400billionman:
Nice write up. The cheapest way to remain poor is taking the road of SELF PITY. Secondly is by asking people to help you. How to get rich is, GET BUSY, DON'T BE ANXIOUS, DON'T WORRY. Don't be shy. FINALLY thank God for what you have and WORK HARD for what you want.

Pls can you tell me how one can make it in life without asking for help?
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by fabre4: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
If you are interested in learning any of the above skill, this IT institute is surely the best place to go. Considering the fact that they help students with Job Placements.

Their prices are also cheap as compared with others.

Visit the best IT institute in Nigeria currently

Only in lagos
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by fabre4: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dpredictor:
Will be starting classes next week with the school...

I can't wait... tongue tongue

*sekem*

How much is their fees
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Alphaman007: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
tgmservice:
i could
like for free??
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by lastmaster(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
who can help me learn Web Developments
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by tgmservice: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alphaman007:
like for free??
yea if u are ready to submit yourself totally and become my slave
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Alphaman007: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
tgmservice:
yea if u are ready to submit yourself totally and become my slave
lol sounds creepy bro
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by socialconscious: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Really informative post, thanks OP for taking out time to share.

Guys, if you're considering learning software development, NESA by Makers has a great 12-week full-stack web development training program.

The best part of the program is that they place their graduates in a job after successful program completion: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt5nnJcEV052nOywvSIMxVQ

Their next cohort starts in April, you can apply here: [url]nesa.makers.ng/apply[/url]

Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by osuntuyi20: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Brownhypo:
Invest in Betting but run from bet9ja
why d run(bet9ja)
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by FrankTalk1: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thanks OP.

Anyone depending on only one source of income, will die poor!

There are many side businesses you can start with low cash. SEE THEM HERE.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by deleo16(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
cool

Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by tgmservice: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alphaman007:
lol sounds creepy bro
then u not ready
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by XwhY(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
alukstea:
For those who are willing to learn web development or any programming language ...
I'm willing.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by americanson: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alphaman007:
I'm interested in web development.. Wish I could find someone to teach me
in this age and time, you have no excuse when a place like CodeAcademy.com exist and W3schools.com
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by americanson: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
fabre4:

Only in lagos
use CodeAcademy.com and W3schools.com

No excuse.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by sircrabo: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alphaman007:
I'm interested in web development.. Wish I could find someone to teach me

look for a good I.T school and enroll. learn the basics then the Internet will help in improving your skil. it's not easy learning in isolation, especially anything that has to do with coding. That's the reason we have I.T schools.

don't assume you know or can do it yourself, you
need to be taught by a professional. After the program, any video or material you stumble upon will be easy to grasp.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Dpredictor(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
fabre4:

How much is their fees

Not more than 70k for their web development...

Other school costs like 120k upwards. A school told me 180k... cheesy

Where I wan get the money?
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by BiafranBushBoy: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
sircrabo:

look for a good I.T school and enroll. learn the basics then the Internet will help in improving your skil. it's not easy learning in isolation, especially anything that has to do with coding. That's the reason we have I.T schools.

need to be taught by a professional. After the program, any video or material you stumble upon will be easy to grasp.

People just fail to understand that...

Unless you have the genius stuff embedded inside of you, learning in isolation won't do you good.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by fabre4: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
americanson:
use CodeAcademy.com and W3schools.com

No excuse.

Lol price is the problem
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by americanson: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
fabre4:

Lol price is the problem
it is free! Did you even make any attempt to check it out? No, which is why you concluded that price is the problem cos u didn't check neither did you know it is free.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by americanson: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dpredictor:

Not more than 70k for their web development...

Other school costs like 120k upwards. A school told me 180k... cheesy

Where I wan get the money?
bros use online resources... Majority of Nigerians use online resources to teach themselves. If u are serious u would do same which is absolutely free. There is even free website design tutorial on nairaland programming section.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Orlatunday11(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Awesome, please can someone link or enlight me on how to go about engine oil business.
Have try finding a way posting this but dnt kw how
Thanks
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Brownhypo: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
osuntuyi20:
why d run(bet9ja)
bet9ja market is pretty limited, hence investment with them would cost you your hard earned money
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by fabre4: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
americanson:
it is free! Did you even make any attempt to check it out? No, which is why you concluded that price is the problem cos u didn't check neither did you know it is free.
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by sircrabo: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

People just fail to understand that...

Unless you have the genius stuff embedded inside of you, learning in isolation won't do you good.

people think cause there is code academy and w3 schools, programming knowledge is at their finger tips. if learning in isolation was so easy, we won't have primary and secondary schools. every child shld learn math, English, physics in the comfort of their home.

what will take you one month to understand can be learnt practically in one or two class/group works
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Hemanwel(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Alphaman007: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
sircrabo:

gracias
Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Alphaman007: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
americanson:
in this age and time, you have no excuse when a place like CodeAcademy.com exist and W3schools.com
I've started with code academy already... Html

1 Like

Re: Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever by Coldfeets: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2018
400billionman:
Nice write up. The cheapest way to remain poor is taking the road of SELF PITY. Secondly is by asking people to help you. How to get rich is, GET BUSY, DON'T BE ANXIOUS, DON'T WORRY. Don't be shy. FINALLY thank God for what you have and WORK HARD for what you want.

This is a very lame advice.

Get busy doing what?

Don't be shy about what exactly?

Don't ask people to help you?

Seriously? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got A Job / I Just Got This Text,does Anyone Know Them? / Procter & Gamble (P&G) Current Vacancies - April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.